Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 15th July 2008, 09:41 PM
Jinjo

What do you think is going to be done with SnS

I think that they are going to leave the SnS eggs and Ice Key where they are, but then add a special area for when you get all the things. I also think they should make that spot a REALLY hard place to find, but easy for us BK Vets, who have played this game since release, to find.

Just saying....

Old 15th July 2008, 09:52 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 2
Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B1K1 
I know the rewards are gonna be in N&B, but as for where to do the swapping...

...how 'bout behind the Grunty portrait in the lair? Yeah, kinda lame, but it would give reason to return to the lair in N&B, so...

Old 15th July 2008, 10:19 PM
Jinjo

probably new parts/ areas, i'd be REALLY happy if they decided to redo an old level in hi-def with old character models. but that'd never happen.

*hint*.

*hint*.

Old 15th July 2008, 10:27 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shard View Post
probably new parts/ areas, i'd be REALLY happy if they decided to redo an old level in hi-def with old character models. but that'd never happen.

*hint*.

*hint*.
even though im almost positive that theyll use it for parts for vehicles in the new game, itd be pretty cool if it was more than one swap involved (i.e. you get the items in b-k, then you use them in n&b which enables something in b-k) that would have happened if the tooie stop n swop had been fully realized.

Old 15th July 2008, 11:03 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEWadict View Post
even though im almost positive that theyll use it for parts for vehicles in the new game, itd be pretty cool if it was more than one swap involved (i.e. you get the items in b-k, then you use them in n&b which enables something in b-k) that would have happened if the tooie stop n swop had been fully realized.
No it wouldn't have, because hackers would have found what the eggs activated in Banjo-Kazooie by now. They were only meant for Banjo-Tooie

Old 16th July 2008, 12:54 AM
Dingpot

I think they'll just tweak the ending in the BK XBLA version to talk about Nuts & Bolts and not Tooie, and so I think that we'll be [legally] allowed to collect the Ice Key and SnS Eggs this time.

As for where the SnS would take place, at least in BK XLBA... Perhaps in Grunty's Machine room?

Idk.. I'm sure you BK theorists have a better idea of the original possible SnS location and general hidden / beta areas of the series than me! *shrugs*

Old 16th July 2008, 03:22 AM
Jinjo

I was thinking in like that random room with the picture that opens up MMM. That place still is hard to find, cause I've only played like 2 times through, but at least I have played before all of the BK:NB stuff showed up, AND BK is on XBLA!!!!

That place at least to me seems random enough...

Old 16th July 2008, 04:14 AM
Glowbo

I'm sure it will be just parts, and likely the items will be showcased in Banjo Land. Not likely, but it seems like a good idea to me. =]

Also, achievements points.

Old 16th July 2008, 08:38 AM
Missing Hero

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
They should hidden green,red and yellow eggs in secret areas like cyan,pink and blue eggs and ice key.
Nice idea is that ,after transfered, SNS items from BK XBLA would be in BANJOLAND in BK:NB and singpost would tell what they would unlock in Banjo-Tooie on N64.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 16th July 2008 at 08:42 AM.

Old 16th July 2008, 10:14 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
The SnS items will all be placed in unreachable places just so they can laugh at all of the new SnS theories that will be made because of them

Old 16th July 2008, 08:30 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
The rewards for stop n swop would be the rewards origionaly recieved in tooie but in the form of vehicles, and I have an idea of what they could be

. A vehicle which has a flamethrower- Dragon Kazooie.
. An extra online multiplayer option which allows player 2 to manipulate surrounding vehicles, enemy's and objects to hinder player ones progress - bottles revenge

Last edited by ssj; 16th July 2008 at 09:07 PM.

Old 16th July 2008, 09:20 PM
Grunty's Reject

Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj View Post
The rewards for stop n swop would be the rewards origionaly recieved in tooie but in the form of vehicles, and I have an idea of what they could be

. A vehicle which has a flamethrower- Dragon Kazooie.
. An extra online multiplayer option which allows player 2 to manipulate surrounding vehicles, enemy's and objects to hinder player ones progress - bottles revenge
that does sound sweet

Old 17th July 2008, 09:40 PM
Glowbo

Wasn't there a big chest on the upper floor of MMM that didn't serve any purpose? I would assume that would be the "swop" point, probably linking with the chest in the backroom of Jolly Roger's Tavern.

Old 17th July 2008, 10:57 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideronthestorm View Post
...how 'bout behind the Grunty portrait in the lair? Yeah, kinda lame, but it would give reason to return to the lair in N&B, so...
"I'll just leave these eggs and key here for later..."

*10 years later in N&B*

"I wonder if those eggs and key are still in that portrait..."

Sounds good to me