Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 14th June 2004, 10:14 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
New mystery?

On Banjo-Kazooie, in Mad Monster Mansion, left of the frontdoor is a window, if you break it and enter you come in a room that is completly useless, what's up with this, a new secret?

Old 14th June 2004, 11:00 PM
star_scream

im sure there must be eggs or feathers in the room

Old 15th June 2004, 10:38 AM
Jinjo

Yeah, theres eggs and feathers in all of dem rooms, perhaps we all need to face up to the fact, that there are no more secret levels and stuffs for Banjo Kazooie *sniffs*

www.6starwrestling.com

Old 15th June 2004, 06:38 PM
Glowbo

Yay!Someone finally said there are no more secrets,(for the billionth time)we need to get that message out there,for those who are still like we once were....believers in the secrets,but I do not think Rare will let us down next time....or heck mabey they will just to do what they are doing now....actually Stop 'n' Swop was a disaster turned into a success,it is probably gona be one of their trademark things that pops up every once in a while on there games.......or mabey not

Old 16th June 2004, 03:38 AM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
I still think it's in the games!!! If not, then they'll use it again in the future as remakes of the games.

Old 16th June 2004, 03:56 AM
Runaway from the Past

Total Awards: 5
INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 4 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 1 Participation Award 
In the unlikely event that they actually remake the games.

Old 18th June 2004, 11:38 PM
Jinjo

Remake the games without SNS or remake the games for Xbox?

Old 19th June 2004, 12:08 AM
Runaway from the Past

INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 4 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 1 Participation Award 
Remake the games for the Xbox. My previous explanation.

Old 19th June 2004, 07:29 PM
Clanker

yes there must more SECRETS. that one hidden room in the church with the window thing. only thing in there a trophy and eggs and feathers. picture of blackeye above the trophy * hint hint*.

Old 20th June 2004, 05:46 AM
Glowbo

*randomly appears out of nowhere and not being here*

I'd like to believe there are more secrets, but I myself have given up hope, and it's really sad... I kinda feel like I've been stripped of my faith. I know how lame that sounds, but I liked all the theories, rumors, hell, even the SNS Heretics with their "I UNLOCKED ITZ0RZ!" shpiel... but now I have nothing to get excited over. SNS was, is, and probably will be, one of the greatest videogame mysteries/conspiracies(?) of all time, and it's sad to see it gone. For some, including myself, it wasn't whether or not SNS existed, it's what would happen if it did. Now when someone says "there is DEFINITELY no SNS" it kinda makes you feel like you wasted your time daydreaming.

Oh I'd LOVE a remake, though Rare isn't exactly famous for remaking their classics, although I personally think it'd be quite well-recieved. X-Box needs more light-hearted games like BK and GbtG. In a way, Xbox needs Rare more than Nintendo ever did. I don't own an X-Box, but if there was more on it than the usual fighters and shooters (which are great genres in decent doses) I'd surely look into one. All in all, remake would be cool, new Banjo would be better, both would be awexome, and more Rare games all around is ideal...

Old 20th June 2004, 07:51 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian1
I still think it's in the games!!! If not, then they'll use it again in the future as remakes of the games.
Hmm...

1) This has been going on 6 years now. I don't care what anyone says, if it was in the games, Nintendo and Rare would have told us by now. What could either company have to gain from keeping it secret? We know Rare are a bunch of arses, but professionally speaking, they'd be pretty stupid to keep quiet.

I think that, in itself, says something.

2) The closest we're going to get to a remake of BK and BT is seeing Spiral Mountain again in the next Banjo game for XBox

There. Now it's only a matter of time before Icy cracks I saw him twitch a bit when he explained the Microsoft buyout. His eyes also went red, and his head turned around 360 degrees

Last edited by Gold Jinjo; 20th June 2004 at 07:57 AM.

Old 20th June 2004, 09:28 AM
Jinjo

Meh, you never know, what with the size of X-Box DVD's, surely they could fit BK&BT in there, as well as a totally new game. I dont think it'd be that farfetched, I mean, sure it'd take delays, but look at Conker and Perfect Dark, and I guess Banjo Kazooie, they were all dealyed extensively and turned out to be a hugely cool bunch of games!!!! So whos to say we wont be reliving the memories of Furnace Fun and Hailfire peaks on the X-box.

www.6starwrestling.com

Old 20th June 2004, 07:02 PM
Runaway from the Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebuchanezzar
So whos to say we wont be reliving the memories of Furnace Fun and Hailfire peaks on the X-box.
Who? Rare. And myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldy Goldy Jinjo
Now it's only a matter of time before Icy cracks
Yes, especially if I have to keep saying the same thing again and again.

Old 20th June 2004, 11:33 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
No remakes? Rare gave very possible hints at remakes on GBTG with the Banjo-Tooie Xbox cases. And also, Rare has just finished remaking Sabre Wulf and have already remade Donkey Kong Country. They also are currently remaking DKC 2. And of course, they will follow up with a remake of DKC 3. So all of those are substantial evidence that Rare could and possibly will do remakes of B-K/B-T.

Old 20th June 2004, 11:37 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Oops! Sorry for the double post, but Rare is also remaking Conker!