Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > General > Almost Anything Goes > Creative Cavern

Creative Cavern We'd love to see your artwork, read your stories, or play your games. So let your creative juices go wild. Images are enabled in this forum.

Old 21st July 2010, 05:57 AM
Formerly Mr.Ell

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Now I wonder what I am 0.o

Old 21st July 2010, 07:01 PM
Smouvy Smouvy is offline 1 Highscore
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 15
Mystery Four Mystery Three Mystery Two Mystery One INFECTED - B2K1 
This is, after reading the chapters of this story, is how I picture my character:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2460/loemside.png

Proportions are way off. Don't blame me though, I had to do everything by mouse Best I could do without a tablet. It should give you the general idea of how I picture him.
\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

Old 22nd July 2010, 03:58 AM
The Redemption Award '10 - '11

Total Awards: 2
Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
Nice smouvy I do imagine the shotgun bigger tho

Old 22nd July 2010, 04:15 AM
(d)weeb

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 
Nice drawing, Smouvy.

Old 22nd July 2010, 04:38 AM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
Chapter 9 Here be dragons

Dark Jinjos puzzle was complete the final piece was being dragged into place. Literally.
The hour of reckoning was at hand now to head to the tallest tower and make the moon fall. Green Matso was the Moon Breaker that all he was and all he would ever be. Long ago MHOT and Gobi had destroyed everything he had. He then in a spell of madness had given his loyalty to Dark Jinjo. Dark Jinjo the badass guy he was had repaid the oath of loyalty by locking Green Matso within a Iron Casket where he could not bend metal and no longer attempt to avenge his family. Bobby was changed he had that energy of a toddler which turned out to be lots, the body of a teenager and the eyes of an old man. The monstrosity was walking through the moat was water parting before the burning forcefield that enshrouded him he had taken it from Ban and it allowed easy travel through water he climbed up the bank and looked up he knew that this was where Dark Jinjos plan would come into action. . . all he would have to do is climb up. Homsar was in a flurry his beak dancing across the jail bars like a stiletto it danced happily. Raptor was waiting quite patiently he reckoned soon or later something would happen so he sat and calmly hummed a tune.
Jinjo and Smouvy were creeping through the long corridors when they heard the steps of armored feet they hid behind a wide bookshelf as they watch Dark Jinjo drag a dazed Galactic Mario. Bobby touched the lock of the cell it began to rust he couldn't believe what was happening. . . was it possible he could now age things by touch? the lock shattered and the cell door opened he dashed round freeing everyone and then he approached the casket. Homsar broke out of his cage and cawed at the glazy eyes prisoners he flew over to the guy who he had seen free them who was now looking curiously at the casket he cawed silently and Bobby instantly knew this was a friend. Gobi had been given the task of retrieving the casket he went down to the dungeons and saw the gathering of people he chuckled a man turned round and said "get him!" but it was too late Gobi like many of the others had evolved his power as well suddenly wings sprouted from his back his teeth and fingernails turned sharp a great tail sprouted from behind and skin became scales "I AM GOBI AND I AM THE KING OF FIRE" he swept in knocking over everyone a bird foolishly pecked at him but he grabbed it by the leg and tossed it to the ground he saw a man standing in front of the casket as if to defend it. Bobby jumped onto the casket as the dragon picked it up in a claw he held on as the dragon quite literally went through the wall and spiralled upwards Bobby heard raptor shout "quick everyone we have to go up!"
The group of people led by Raptor surprised an armored platoon Raptor whipped up shadow and three people of the bird did a combined beak bomb then as the scattered pieces fell Raptor brought new life to them pouring shadows into their cavities they stood up to serve him "we serve you master" they muttered. Bobby let go of the Dragon and tumbled to the ground he looked up and the Dragon broke the casket a man tumbled out in front of Dark Jinjo who laughed he pointed at a man wearing a strange mask and he began to scream a scream unlike anyother a scream that could pierce the heavens and far up above. . . .

The Moon Awakened.

Deep within the core of the moon at computer screen flashed ---signal obtained commencing fall---
Dark Jinjo was laughing maniacally the man with the mask was still screaming as it fell off. Bobby recognized him as Galactic Mario as he fell and crumpled. Mhot cried "LOOOK WHO I FOUND" he was dragging smouvy and Jinji by their collars somehow he knew where they were and had quite literally dragged them out of their hiding spot up the stairs and here. Dark Jinjo smiled a horrible smile "guess what everyone?" he chuckled "theres three of us and three of you" he pointed at Bobby showing he had noticed him "however its not a fair fight so I'll tell you what you can choose who you fight me, Dragon Gobi or MHOT" Jinji and Smouvy rushed over to Bobby "oh" said Dark Jinjo "you only have a short amount of time, because soon the moon will skim the atmosphere and then the fun begins!" Smouvy gasped "its a trick question, Gobi and MHOT are equally strong but Dark Jinjo is far above them I heard he took out a platoon of marines with a twitch of his blade!" "we choose" said Jinji standing up "MHOT!" Dark Jinjo sighed and clicked his fingers a wall of Darkness sprang up and surround him and the casket which he proceeded to open MHOT looked at them and smiled but then it happened. . . . A huge bird came dive bombing through the air smashing Dragon Gobi off the top of the tower and then what could only be the Monstrosity literally leaped off the tower and clung onto the Dragons foot freezing it instantly. The three beasts tumbled down the side of the tower.

Chapter 10 A Maniac's Hatred revealed

Old 22nd July 2010, 04:56 AM
(d)weeb

Wow. I also realized that I don't use my power much.

Old 22nd July 2010, 05:05 AM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
You haven't needed to.

Old 22nd July 2010, 05:15 AM
Glowbo

awesome chapter gobi

Old 22nd July 2010, 05:16 AM
Glowbo

gobi, need your help, PM me

Old 22nd July 2010, 08:17 AM
(d)weeb

New Member Smart Tip: Don't Double Post

Old 22nd July 2010, 08:33 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyTheCat View Post
New Member Smart Tip: Don't Double Post
Old Member Smart Tip: Eat a healthy breakfast, and brush your teeth twice a day.....

Old 22nd July 2010, 08:49 AM
(d)weeb

I suppose I should brush my teeth more... ;~;

Old 22nd July 2010, 08:50 AM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
Don't forget the healthy breakfast!

Old 22nd July 2010, 09:36 AM
Brash Breegull

All member smart tip. Stay on the rails, or Ice will get a small key.

Old 22nd July 2010, 10:34 AM
Smouvy Smouvy is offline 1 Highscore
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 15
Mystery Four Mystery Three Mystery Two Mystery One INFECTED - B2K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by king gobi View Post
Nice smouvy I do imagine the shotgun bigger tho
I do too, but as I said, I suck with proportions.

Yay for the Majora's Mask stuff with the moon falling and all... but the whole dragon thing is kinda weird :S
\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

User Tag List