Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > General > Almost Anything Goes > Creative Cavern

Creative Cavern We'd love to see your artwork, read your stories, or play your games. So let your creative juices go wild. Images are enabled in this forum.

Old 12th July 2010, 04:27 AM
The Redemption Award '10 - '11

Total Awards: 2
Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
The world has forsaken me, I of the sharigan they shall be doomed and I shall be there antichrist the world will burn for what they did to me and the other Extraordinaries

Chapter 1 The coming of Heroes

Jubilee was having the worst bad hair day of her life! Her hair after the strange solar flare proclaimed on the news had suddenly decided to have a mind of its own she had instantaneously called up her best friends, Kaz who had apparently developed the power of flight and YellowKazooie who apparently seemed to have developed similar powers to Kaz the only difference was that her nose just got really big and really really really hard.

Bobby couldn't believe he was in this mess, in his toddler form he was getting strange looks from people on the street as he in his toddler state was riding a motor bike down a narrow alley he rounded the bend and saw the Maydew Street sign he flew down the street too see two girls crossing the road in front of him.
He narrowly swerved and crashed into a pole.

Bobby awoke to the talkings of two girls "thats one ugly baby" a girl giggle "oh, um yeah I suppose he is . . . " said another. Bobby opened one eye to see one of the prettiest girls he had ever beholded "oh, um, hes woken up" "about time!" Bobby stood up dusted himself off winked and strode off to Raptors house.

-----------------------

Jubilee's hair was out of control it literally was tearing apart the house it didn't occur to Jubilee that giving it a command might make the hair stop flailing about so it just kept on what it was doing and you know what, the hair was having fun!

Kaz opened the door and a vase flew towards her head "Beak Punch" then the vase shattered into pieces thanks to YellowKazooies huge snoz "um. . .Jubilee are you in here?" YellowKazooie bluntly walked in to the house and began pointing out all the faults "bad archetecture, I thought you were getting this fixed" she shouted as her head looked round into the spare room where Jubilee sitting on the floor completly bewildered, did nothing to stop her hair which at that moment,had decided to play chess.

-----------------

Bobby jumped up and turned the door handle and walked into the house "SHUT THE DAMNED DOOR" screamed raptor who sent a shadow flying for the door knob slamming the door shut.
"You took your time, here come look at this, I have been searching the web and it seems that the strange anomaly should never have happened, something caused the solar flare to colide with the moon magnifying its energies into radioactive beams which then, yet again, were magnifyed by the atmosphere" he swung round "do you get what I'm saying?" "goo" Bobby replied Raptor sighed,"oh and you know that RWP forum that we are on, well it seems most of the members live in this very city!"
Raptors grandfather clock stuck twelve and Bobby suddenly changed into a teenager "OH THANK GOD" seriously, was getting sick of being that thing.
Bobby pulled up a chair "I get what your saying Raptor, your saying that someone must have already had a power to somehow cause this anomaly to happen!" Raptor nodded "and that they must have got their powers from some place!"

Bobby and Raptor were in deep conversation when one of their friends GalacticMario decided to burst through the door "HAE GUIZ GUESS WUT I HAZ" Raptor spun round and a shadowy hand picked up GalacticMario whilst another slammed the door shut.
Bobby screamed "HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU WE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!" the shadowy hand broke apart "BARREL THROW" GalacticMario became apelike and gained a couple of pounds then, out of nowhere, a barrel hurtled towards Bobby.
Bobby had quick reflexes and jumped at Raptor. . .

End of Chapter 1

Next time

Chapter 2 And enter the Villains

Old 12th July 2010, 04:29 AM
Formerly Mr.Ell

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyTheCat View Post
Basically creating ice.
Yeah, kind like Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, but more controlling.

Old 12th July 2010, 04:31 AM
Formerly Raptor jeezus

Lol'd. It is pretty awesome.

Old 12th July 2010, 04:32 AM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
I make sure theres plenty of lol's

Old 12th July 2010, 04:37 AM
(d)weeb

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 
Excellent. This is my favorite fanfic ever!

Old 12th July 2010, 01:34 PM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
How convenient that the majority of the members live in the same town. So, am I gonna be a badguy?

Old 13th July 2010, 03:17 AM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
They deserved this curse, this curse they laid apon us three we shall punish them, those who have not learnt. . .

Chapter 2 And enter the villains

Dark Jinjo sat apon his throne to his left the man that people called crazy Mhot who said he could see the author and this was just a perverted fan fic then to his right was the man who controlled fire, Gobi, he who caused the solar flare to explode from the sun.

Dark Jinjo: It seems we have caused chaos on this world of ours

Mhot: Well thats what we planned was it not?

Gobi: Indeed it was

Dark Jinjo: Brothers our revenge is only in stage 1 stage 2 as you all know is to find someone who has the fabled Majora Power

Mhot: Majora power?

Gobi: The power to make the moon fall

Dark Jinjo: The moon will fall but just as it is about to enter the atmosphere

Mhot: we kill the man?

Gobi: or woman

Dark Jinjo: That has that power, yes we do

Mhot: Then stage 3

Gobi: But we shall not discuss that yet

Dark Jinjo: No. . . not yet

The three tortured beings laughed. . . .

---------------------------------------------

YellowKazooie screamed "JUBILEE COMMAND YOUR HAIR TO STOP!" Kaz sighed "whats the point" Jubilee looked at YellowKazooie "what, you expect me to say stop hair! and my hair will stop?" her hair froze and collasped YellowKazooie sighed "I think your hair only responds to commands".
Kaz stared through a window at the blacked out house next door "who lives in there?"
Jubilee looked up "only some weird guy I think his name is Rapter, why do you want to know?" YellowKazooie winked "her boyfriend went in there, its funny 'coz hes a toddler" Jubilee laughed "then lets go visit!"

Bobby grabbed Raptor and the world slowed down in a blink of an eye the barrels that were coming at them had vanished! "what the hell was that?" moaned Raptor, Bobby smiled "I can travel through time" Raptor created ropes and Bobby positioned himself behind the door.
Bobby and Raptor were in deep conversation when one of their friends GalacticMario decided to burst through the door "HAE GUIZ GUESS WUT I HAZ" Raptor spun round and the ropes lashed round Galactic Mario he tried to struggle free but Bobby picked him up and through him into the nearest closet and slammed the door "idiot. . ."

Kaz, Jubilee and YellowKazooie skipped merrily over to Raptor's house Jubilee commanded her hair to knock on the door and then they all stepped back, there was a noise and a Teenagers head popped round the door he saw Kaz his eyes widened and he opened the door to let them in.
Bobby stuttered "ah. .. th-th-these are the g-g-girls who um were outside when I was a t-t-toddler" Raptor slammed the door shut "well your just in time ladies we are about to do some research" YellowKazooie gulped "your not going to rape us are you"
"KAZOOIE!" exclaimed a shocked Kaz, Bobby laughed "I'm the toddler" Jubilee tilted her head "your powers sideeffect?" Bobby grinned "unfortunatly" "OKAY" announced Raptor "ITS TIME TO FIGURE OUT WHO DID THIS, WHY THEY DID THIS AND WHY THEY DID THIS TO DO THIS TO DO THIS!" Kaz gulped "I think I get that. . ."

---END OF CHAPTER 2----

Chapter 3

---My way or the highway---

Old 13th July 2010, 03:21 AM
Friend of Justice

Why do I only speak in questions?

Old 13th July 2010, 03:22 AM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
Its your twist your insane remember?

(I actually didn't realise . . . )

Old 13th July 2010, 03:24 AM
Friend of Justice

I guess so? ...

Old 13th July 2010, 03:25 AM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
I actually think it didn't occur to me that you were saying all the questions lol

Old 13th July 2010, 03:25 AM
Friend of Justice

It makes me a memorable character so you should keep it that way, anyone else agree?

Old 13th July 2010, 03:29 AM
(d)weeb

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator INFECTED - B1K1 
I hate my side effect.

Edit: And yeah, I agree, Metal.

Old 13th July 2010, 03:36 AM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
Your sideeffect is lolable

Old 13th July 2010, 05:37 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Next chapter! I want to see MEEEEEE......

User Tag List