Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 26th August 2006, 01:46 AM
Glowbo

But do you have evidence to prove that it's right?

Last edited by Ight; 26th August 2006 at 02:06 AM.

Old 26th August 2006, 02:03 AM
Glowbo

Total Awards: 1
Random Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Jinjo
this doesn't sound very serious to me just more speculation , thats all there is to talk about i guess endless theories and idea's that amount to nothing. I'm not talking to an individual just the whole idea of a serious SNS thread. If this is serious RWP is doomed. Anyway the SNS hacking team is a bit more serious don't you think? At least their doing something , their actively searching the game not just posting theories and idea's that in the end , are empty and pointless. Just a thought to ponder before you toss out so called serious theories and idea's on the banjo discussion board. Well I hope no one is offended by my remarks , But it is a view held by many people on this forum , thank you.
Theories serve a purpose. They make people think. Maybe someone here will toss out a thought-out idea that will trigger something for someone else who CAN do something.

I don't know how to hack a game. All I can do is try to find an in-game trigger and that's what I am doing. That's what makes this a serious thread. I'm looking at the mechanics of the game. I'm looking at the logistics. If SnS worked, HOW would it work? I'm attempting to put myself in the minds of the programmers. How would they set this system up? What would trigger it? Are we overcomplicating the whole process?

I have nothing but respect for those people who would bang their heads on keyboards diseminating a years-old game on a defunct console. Rock on, guys. I hope you find it, I truly do.

As for the whole "pointless" thing, that would make this whole part of the forum pointless. Please understand that I mean no offense. Let's face it, all that there is to say about these games have been said. Put in the the mother of all FAQs and lock this mother down. If you want something new to discuss, I doubt you'll find it here. This is the point where new ideas and questions simply aren't going to be found. There's no reason to be elitist, here.

P L: It's been a while since I've messed with it. Maybe it was a fluke? I'll see if I can look into the menu system and look for a way to highlight an item. I think it would still be well worth it to attempt the swap even if an item is not highlighted.

Going from thirty seconds to two or three seconds is directly related to a revamp in the newer, cheaper Nintendo 64s. Think of the purple ones with the purple controller. To my knowledge, the expansion pak should have no effect on memory retention. From what I've learned, this is one of the lead reasons that SnS was dropped, besides some pressure from Nintendo in regards to customers carelessly ripping carts out of their systems.

Cryptek

Old 26th August 2006, 02:28 AM
Brash Breegull

We'll see if anything comes from your thread , which i doubt anything will be revealed. Have fun .

Old 26th August 2006, 06:51 AM
Glowbo

Total Awards: 1
Random Award 
Why do you come to these boards?