Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 7th July 2006, 06:50 PM
Jinjo

I have an important dicovery! I noticed all the odd BT codechamber codes and tried to enter "cheato chopshop" and "cheato chosenone" but they didn't work and now I know why. Earlier in the forum (I don't know where) I asked about the gap between heggy's "homing" and the cheato codes but I got tired of waiting and thought I would put in all codes known. then when I tried to hack a code I got "cheato gpkpkpkpk..." and I realized I forgot "cheato playitagainson". When I tried "gpk" it didn't work which means that the endless loops people talk of are just swirtches from the start of one code to another. The interesting part is that even though I have entered "cheato kcabyenoh" and nest king there is still a K and a G left which means there are two undescovered codes left!

Old 7th July 2006, 08:59 PM
Dingpot

shouldn't this thread not be a sticky if someone tried this and nothing happened?

Old 7th July 2006, 09:38 PM
Bunnycomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by supuhchris
shouldn't this thread not be a sticky if someone tried this and nothing happened?
..........It is stickied.

Well, my guess is an activator can make certain codes work, an example would be that entering homing eggs would only work when you hatch that egg, etc.

Old 7th July 2006, 09:55 PM
Dingpot

i never thought of that! one time i entered botti in bk, and it said the i was a correct letter! i doubt it had anything to do with this but i didn't really do anything else after i realized i typed in bottired feathers but it's kind of odd. because the i flashed orange and made tha *bling* noise.

Old 7th July 2006, 09:57 PM
Bunnycomb

No offense, but is English your first language? I can't understand your spelling and grammar.

As for the I blinging orange, I dunno.

Old 7th July 2006, 09:59 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by supuhchris
The Mods are lazy bums who don't want to make another, so they just use Hatrick's.

Old 7th July 2006, 10:03 PM
Dingpot

uhh.. okay... that's not exactly the answer i was looking for but oh well. and sorry for my poor spelling and grammer, and yes english is my first language. i didn't see that many mistakes in it other than "tha". the main message was that if you do the slam move on the letters "botti" there are no mistakes pointed out.

Last edited by supuhchris; 7th July 2006 at 10:07 PM.

Old 8th July 2006, 04:38 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuoko
True, true.
Of all of the Current Gen games, SSBM seems to be the one done the most.
One reason for that is because the Debug Mode was left in it (accessed with a GS code for certain versions), really xD I do fuuunnnn things with it. *really wants to post her debug moments*

The door is most likely for art.. but wouldn't there be more than one at least? I'm still suspicious.

LOL SONIK HEROZ FERT!!1!
(best with sound effects)

Old 8th July 2006, 05:14 AM
Bunnycomb

It was proven that the doors were just for decoration when nothing at all was behind those doors when someone used a walk through wall code, so the doors arn't linked to SNS in anyway.. not linked to a single thing for all that matters.

Old 8th July 2006, 01:54 PM
Alumni Staff

Total Awards: 1
Awesome Default Medal 
How's it going, I'm back from my holidays... (heh, weather was good for the first week, then the thunderstorms arrived TV kept cutting out during the Brazil/France world cup match >_>) When I left we were up to page 172 and trying to figure out the cutscene mod in BK (And, it seemed, making huge prograss on it)

What's happened since then? I'll read through it all later when I've got a bit of sleep (stayed up until about 1:30 AM and woke up at 8 this morning <_<) but could someone give a quick summary?

Old 8th July 2006, 02:04 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Welcome back

The greatest discovery we made in the last couple of days must be the "Jiggy wiggy challenge 16" which requires 128 jiggys....

Now if someone could hex-edit a save file or find an gameshark code to give yourself that number of jiggys.....

You can read more about that in this thread: http://forums.rarewitchproject.com/s...ead.php?t=5173

Old 8th July 2006, 02:23 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Can you noticed that challange 16 is possible.On GBTG board Rare said"Collect key and 4 eggs"In BT are 10 challanges yet.But it looks like that there are 6 extra challanges.Maybe 5 items=5 extra challanges.Maybe challanges 11-15 can legallay activate SNS items in BK?
Challange 16 is final challange and maybe can restore grey jinjos?

Old 8th July 2006, 05:01 PM
Dingpot

on the GBTG board it also says activate the secret level. my guess would be that jiggy wiggy challenge 16 would open up that secret level (perhaps the strange door in the quagmire)

Old 8th July 2006, 05:23 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatrickpatrick
How's it going, I'm back from my holidays... (heh, weather was good for the first week, then the thunderstorms arrived TV kept cutting out during the Brazil/France world cup match >_>) When I left we were up to page 172 and trying to figure out the cutscene mod in BK (And, it seemed, making huge prograss on it)

What's happened since then? I'll read through it all later when I've got a bit of sleep (stayed up until about 1:30 AM and woke up at 8 this morning <_<) but could someone give a quick summary?
Hell, we assumed you died.
Seriously? Not much, pointless banter about whether we should continue or not.

Old 8th July 2006, 05:58 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
w00tness! The hatrickpatrick is back! Now there'll probably be more leaps in the partial activator. Other then that a few minor discoveries. You know what I'll update the summery of this thread from when you left to now. I'll tell you then it's done.