Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 9th July 2006, 03:37 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
All superb hackers....
Can you search in Banjo-Tooie memory WORDS:
1.Bottles Revenge
2.red egg
3.green egg
4.cyan egg
5.Jiggywiggy challange 11-15
6.grey jinjos
7.Fungus Forest
8.Advent
9.Tooty
10.Glowbo Cave
11.Gruntilda Lair(Tower Room)
12.secret level
13."complete"Chosen One code

Please...try found these words...maybe something still in memory that will help us...

Last edited by BanjoPL; 9th July 2006 at 04:05 PM.

Old 9th July 2006, 07:59 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Does anyone have any ideas of what could be added to Stop N Swop Station? Currently it consists of 19 different articles (with 2 more on the way!) a FAQs page, and the ever continuously growing Team SFS. But there's much more to it that I'd like to do, but I'm not sure what I SHOULD do. So that's why I'm asking for everyone and anyone's opinions.

Old 10th July 2006, 12:27 AM
Dingpot

Whoever wrote the Blue Egg article is mental...

"The point in the quotations around the Blue Egg in the last paragraph is due to the fact that perhaps the Blue Egg found in the cartridge is nothing more than a mere 'dummy egg'. What that simply means is that because it's not obtained from the Banjo-Kazooie game itself, it's quite possible that what the Blue Egg in Banjo-Tooie does isn't exactly what the egg in Banjo-Kazooie is meant to do."
Eh... So? It does something differnt from the Pink Egg, so it's Fake?

"ever will there be speculation revolving around this matter."
Not if Rare decides to go mentally insane, and tell us. Or, unless Sub/Ice popsup some random day, and declares he found it.

Old 10th July 2006, 06:44 AM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Surely you get the point I was trying to make don't you? I was just basically saying that the prize we received from the blue egg in Tooie may not be what we were originally supposed to get (assuming Stop n Swop was canned).

Old 10th July 2006, 01:00 PM
Missing Hero

The prizes from pink and blue eggs in BT are very poor.I'm think that those 2 eggs are poison in BK.Rare show us 2 poisoned eggs in ending BK movie.
Yellow egg prize is better(Jinjo in multiplayer-good prize) so this must be egg that we must collect in BK to get 4 eggs.My idea:Ice key,cyan,green,red,yellow

But untill we will found Stop N Swop activator in Banjo-Tooie we should leave Banjo-Kazooie.The key to SNS is in Tooie!

HYLIAN...
You should test this Heggy "glitch" that still in Banjo-Tooie.You must play game with GS code"100% complete game"and go to Heggy.Banjo will want throw egg to nest but he not have egg so he stay in there forever!!! STRANGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pizza Boy
The code that is causing the 128 Challenge 16 Glitch is the Press Up D to Almost Complete the Game code. Antoher side effect is, Heggy thinks you have the eggs when you don't, and banjo walks over to throw them in the nest...and just stands there...forever.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 10th July 2006 at 03:31 PM.

Old 10th July 2006, 09:23 PM
Most Annoying Member

I searched Chosen one, but found nothing.
Bottles Revenge has the code to activate it, by GS.
I doubt Grey Jinjos are going to provide results, other then the text Jamjars says.
Tooty would be the Banjo Image mod.
Advent hasen't been searched, it does sound possible.
The most promising is the extra Jiggywiggy challenges.

Old 10th July 2006, 11:07 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
I agree. Those extra challenges is the most intriguing find since Bottles' Revenge.

Old 11th July 2006, 10:09 AM
Missing Hero

Yes i agree with Hylian1.Good work ChillyDark!!!!
You said that you hacked text modifier in Banjo-Tooie so maybe you can search possible texts:

"Special egg hatched.It reward...2-Player Bottles'Revenge unlocked/activated"-Heggy
"Well...You found Banjo-Kazooie's mysterious green/red secret egg i wonder what is inside"-Jamjars

This will help us much more!

Last edited by BanjoPL; 11th July 2006 at 11:13 AM.

Old 12th July 2006, 08:18 AM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
I guess it might be possible that Jamjars has text of that sort in Banjo-Tooie dealing with the other mysterious eggs. If something like that was found, then we'd have another amazing discovery! But right now, Chillydark's is the big talk and looks mighty promising.

Old 12th July 2006, 05:19 PM
Missing Hero

I know that now you working on 2 new articles and you fixed some old but you should write aricle about Treasure Chests in BK(MMM) and BT(JRL).They're STRANGE.Maybe they have connection to SNS? Maybe Blackeye's glory is hidden in them?

Last edited by BanjoPL; 12th July 2006 at 05:22 PM.

Old 12th July 2006, 05:21 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
I'll do an article on that as well. And actually, I haven't started either of those articles yet. Right now I'm working on changing some things on the site to make it look better and less crowded. I'll start those articles as soon as I'm finished with the other stuff I'm doing. Hopefully either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Last edited by Hylian1; 12th July 2006 at 05:30 PM.

Old 12th July 2006, 05:25 PM
Missing Hero

You doing GOOD WORK! Stop N Swop Station is the best site about SNS!
Today i played BK and check treasure chest in MMM.Its strange.Chest looks locked and looks like we can open it somehow.BUT HOW?
Maybe when chest opens then we will throw some SNS eggs to them.Then we will found some SNS eggs in chests in BT.Its only idea.Hey! Maybe this should be Theory 4????

Last edited by BanjoPL; 12th July 2006 at 05:31 PM.

Old 12th July 2006, 05:33 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Thank you! I'll continue to do my best to expand and improve on the site. There's a lot of content there and even more content that needs to be added!

And I'm glad you think Stop N Swop Station is the best SNS site. There's a lot more I want to do with that beyond just articles, so we'll see what happens in the future. But for now, we'll just be sticking with the articles, Team SFS, and the theories and everything. But if you or anyone else knows anything i could do to improve on Stop N Swop Station or any other part of Rare-Elite, be sure and let me know!

Old 13th July 2006, 04:22 PM
Missing Hero

I played BK yesterday and found something intrested.I went to room where potral to Grunty Furnace Fun is.I noticed 6 ? on wall.But when i searched room camera showed only 4 ? on wall.I can't seen other 2 ?.Maybe this is Stop N Swop Room???

Banjo:"Ach an egg.I'm sure we'll find a use for this somewhere"
SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE THIS IS STOP N SWOP ROOM? 4 ?=4 ? eggs ???????????

You should try this:Collect pink egg only and go to"Possible SNS Room"See what happens...

Last edited by BanjoPL; 13th July 2006 at 04:45 PM.

Old 13th July 2006, 04:47 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Yeah, the room that warps you to the gameshow. Those ? on the wall are also in the shape of doors imo. Maybe, perhaps, you have to stop n swop as your warping... idk.