Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 11th September 2003, 01:02 AM
Glowbo

I just noticed something

I finally have a Stop N Swop theory after so many years. It has to do with the levels in Tooie. Namely the three stages that don't have train stations. Mayahem Temple, Jolly Roger's Lagoon, and Cloud Cuckoo Land. Each of those stages apparently has some neat little special extra to make up for the lack of Train Station. Namely, Mayahem Temple has the Code Chamber, Jolly Roger's Lagoon has the jukebox for the sound test options. But Cloud Cuckoo Land is the only exception. I can't find any special extra anywhere in that stage. So maybe Cloud Cuckoo Land has something top secret in it about Stop N Swop. Or maybe I just haven't found anything like that yet. Well only Icy Guy and the hackers of Rarewitch can tell us. So what do you think?

Old 11th September 2003, 01:07 AM
Clanker

sorry, I havn't hacked anything of that type yet in Bt. just give up hope of SNS....IT ISN"T THERE....

of course..... I'm not done checking EVERY thing....

edit: something is special about the level.... it's not part of banjo's island!!!!!! ..so where did that huge mountain come from out of the sky then?!?!?!?!
Member since 2001. Don't believe the lies. I remember the great shut down event of the forums... all them long months of horrific silence... until forums version 3 came out! *rocks in chair* punch anyone? ;P

Old 11th September 2003, 03:32 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally posted by platinum jiggy
..so where did that huge mountain come from out of the sky then?!?!?!?!
It's an ominous sky-mountain. Cripes, give it a break already.

Old 12th September 2003, 02:21 AM
Glowbo

Meh. Dont get too excited. 1 lvl with no special area compared to 2 lvls with something special doesnt mean anything. 1 out of 3 is just ordinary odds.