Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 12th July 2006, 04:33 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
I'll get it on there and fix it all up and spell check it all as best as possible. Most likely though, I won't have all of that as separate theories because there's not enough detail going into each theory. I will gladly put them all as individual theories, but in order for me to do that, each theory needs to be much longer giving detailed information explaining your theory.

Old 12th July 2006, 04:39 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Ok.I will now erase theories thats have not enough details.
I'm finished fixing my theories.I can't delete more.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 12th July 2006 at 04:52 PM.

Old 12th July 2006, 04:53 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Okay. Let me explain. Here's an example of what each theory should be like: http://www.rare-elite.com/teamsfs.theories.bpl.php. That is YOUR first theory that you submitted for your section in Stop N Swop Station. In that theory that you wrote, you went in-depth and explained your theory in detail suggesting how you think it would work and what you think it does, etc. That's what I mean by providing more info and such. It doesn't necessarily have to be as long as your first theory, but you've just got to go into more detail and give more info and such to clarify your theories. You have a LOT of theories there, and with great explanations of each like you did your first one, you'll have the biggest theory page on Rare-Elite so far!

Old 12th July 2006, 04:59 PM
Missing Hero

So whats theories(numbers) needs explanation?
When you tell me this then i will work again!

Old 12th July 2006, 05:08 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Well... all of them except for theory 2 and theory 7...

Old 12th July 2006, 05:11 PM
Missing Hero

OK.Include theories 2 and 7 as theories 1 and 2 on Team SFS section! I will work on next theories! Thanks Hylian!

Old 12th July 2006, 05:19 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Your welcome. Theory 2 will actually be theory 2 and theory 7 will be theory 3. I'm not going to delete your old one. You did a really good job on it. It would be a shame to get rid of it.

Old 12th July 2006, 05:44 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Okay man! Good job! Those are much better!

Old 12th July 2006, 05:48 PM
Missing Hero

I will posted theories to my THEORIES POST.I will inform you that theory released.When i see that theories are included on Team SFS then i will cancelled its.Now i'm work on next theories.They should release soon.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 21st July 2006 at 01:20 PM.

Old 12th July 2006, 05:58 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Your second theory, the one with Fungus Forest, is up in your section of the site now.

Old 12th July 2006, 06:43 PM
Glowbo

Irregularity

I was playing Banjo Tooie a few moments ago, I was in Jolly Roger's Bar looking at the picture of TTC from BK and I fired a clockwork egg at it, I then exploded the egg behind the tresure chest just right of the picture, At the moment the egg exploded, The music changed. To my suprise It was the song of TTC from BK. I then left and came back in, the music had stopped, I then fired another egg and the music repeated.

Gettin' Jiggy With It!

Old 12th July 2006, 06:59 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
That is irregular! Hmmm... Perhaps there is afterall some big link between Blackeye and the pink egg beyond the hints of the pictures surrounding him. Not only do we have the TTC theme partially from the Jukebox, but now we have it from this new find of yours.

And welcome to the team!

Old 12th July 2006, 07:36 PM
Glowbo

I just remembered to check the Jiggy thing, And it said one jiggy was required to enter, It said I was worth, The door didnt open, The amount then jumped to 128, Saying I needed 38 more, Then it jumped to 138 Jiggy required, Talked to the NPC again, And he said the amount, It then yet again jumped to 148 Jiggys. I was then saying Wtf. I talked to the npc, and it sayed the same thing. Then it jumped to 0 Jiggys Required to enter. The next amount I got was 99 needed, 145 Needed, 3 needed, 0 again 123, 128, 115 and 0 yet again.

Try #2
# 203, 123, 115, 70, 44, 144, At this point I was checking my lotto tickets. 198, 184, 16, and 18. 63, 185, 168.

Gettin' Jiggy With It!

Last edited by Silent-Scope; 12th July 2006 at 07:42 PM.

Old 12th July 2006, 10:38 PM
Dingpot

same thing happens to me silent-scope. we need a code where the door opens no matter what the guy says. even if we get a code that gives us 128 jiggies, i doubt that the door will open...

Old 13th July 2006, 06:48 AM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
It's coming..................