Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 29th April 2004, 08:50 PM
Formerly Banjo's Banjo

Total Awards: 2
Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian1
Well, there are pictures of the level. One or two that I've seen. And get this! In one of those pics is a door that resembled one of those doors in Grunty's Transformation Chamber!!
Those were actually just beta shots of a random "Dream" level I believe. It was never confirmed to be Fire Eyes.

Old 30th April 2004, 01:00 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Well, it could be. But you don't think that door is strange?

Old 30th April 2004, 02:22 AM
Glowbo

I think It was just leftover,I mean it fits both places perfectly so they just reused it.Wait!The Knocker is the Guardian Monster of the Legendary Stop 'N' Shop!Actually It looks like Grunty's Broom's Cousin Fred.Why doesn't the broom get any respect anyway?!I don't remember what happened to him but I'm pretty sure he lived,if anyone can refresh my memory on that please do..but the broom needs a bigger role..Like you have to team up w/Grunty cause the broom revolted.Now "could someone tell me where where that"Link 53"Is?He told me He'd give me A hundred dollars if I took off all my clothes off!"*Dies from RWP Punch,cause noone told me it was deadly!D!@# YOU ALL FOR THAT and...why I oughta!---------------------------Censord out of respect for the other readers--------------------Sorry...I kinda lost my temper,just warn someone next time...then I may rest in peace* :o

Old 1st May 2004, 05:29 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Why doesn't the broom get any respect anyway?!I don't remember what happened to him but I'm pretty sure he lived,if anyone can refresh my memory on that please do..but the broom needs a bigger role..
Well, if you remember, when the last jinjo got out of the statue, hit Grunty and broke the broomstick, but maybe he will be revived and reappear in another BK game And the doors in Gruntys Chamber is only to make the 2nd cinema (remember, the one with Klungo entering from the door) and I donĀ“t think that the doors reveals some mistery.

Old 1st May 2004, 05:35 AM
Glowbo

Me neither really.I don't see why anyone would think that.*Sarcasm*Actually most of that post was a joke,except for what happened to the broom.I really didn't remember,but hey Conker Duct taped Franky back together,mabey he would be nice enough for the broom as well.Fat Chance though,That would be a funny thing in the BG of the first movie in a Conker Sequal,the broom yelling help to Conker but the movie continues like nothings going on.

Last edited by Link53; 1st May 2004 at 05:40 AM.

Old 10th May 2004, 04:27 AM
Glowbo

Well, this forum is already die. Rare f****d us all.

GM2K EDIT: Watch the language

Last edited by Gaming Master2k; 10th May 2004 at 04:56 AM.

Old 14th May 2004, 03:32 AM
Jinjo

Hey

Is Banjo-Threeie going to be released or mentioned at E3?

Old 14th May 2004, 03:49 AM
McLovin

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Random Award 
apparently not...sigh. It's probably called Banjo X now, at least working name.

Old 14th May 2004, 05:56 AM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinBanjo
Rare f****d us all.
I demand legal action for this wrong-doing. I've been violated. Although a judge would likely throw out a case claiming rape by a video game devloper.

Crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubDrag
apparently not...sigh. It's probably called Banjo X now, at least working name.
Well, you know, the "Banjo team" has to be working on something. Could be a new game like Ghoulies, or a new Banjo game. Leigh's countless hints on the subject in Scribes kind of sways my belief that it's possibly a Banjo title, but I dunno.

As I look at the upgraded Conker: Live & Reloaded, my original opinion on a Banjo remake has changed. No way did I want BK and/or BT remade, but damn... it would be nice. I think it's bloody possible too, but only if they undergo name-changes. Like... Banjo-Kazooie, and Banjo-Kazooie... 2... or something. Nintendo might still have some kind of... thing on the name "Banjo-Tooie".

In any case, they're both Rare's games... I would imagine they can do whatever they bloody want with them. Nintendo be damned. Nintendo didn't care to keep the Banjo lisence for themseves after the buyout, so in my opinion, they'd have no right to complain. But who'm I kidding... it's Nintendo. The only company that's in this whole thing arse-backwards.

Back to my point though, a new Banjo game would be great, but remakes would be even more welcome in my opinion.

Last edited by Gold Jinjo; 14th May 2004 at 06:00 AM.

Old 14th May 2004, 06:14 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
I wouldn't mind having a new or remakes. And one thing that would be awesome is if Rare used the same Fur Effects on Banjo as they have with Conker!!

Old 14th May 2004, 06:27 PM
ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ

Total Awards: 5
Imagination Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylian1
And one thing that would be awesome is if Rare used the same Fur Effects on Banjo as they have with Conker!!
Maybe I just need to see it in person, I dunno... but Conker's new fur seems like too much. He looks like a koosh ball

(I used to have one. I lost it.)

Old 14th May 2004, 11:55 PM
Brash Breegull

I'd buy it just for my Stop and Swopping crave.

I'm sure the Banjo team has little objections to minimal effort in remaking a couple of games on a new console, as long as they cram as much secrets in there that it would make boltdragoon's head spin.

Old 15th May 2004, 06:39 PM
Jinjo

Bk3

I dont think it is called Banjo X. First it was Banjo-Threeie, then Banjo-Kazooie 3, now that? It better not be. Banjo-Threeie is the only one that will fit the sequel name. I want it to come out soon. I dont want it to be slopped together either. I want a very good game like BK and BT.

Old 20th May 2004, 12:03 AM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
And of course, Stop N Swop should most definately be implemented.

Old 23rd May 2004, 07:18 AM
Jinjo

I found the arcticle on Rareware truly fascinating, and I only wish that one day, i'll be granbted the chance to visit (not likely). Anyway, although this may be a bit late, i admired the article, and there better be some Stop n swop stuff in Banjo Threeie, X, 3, whatever