Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 24th December 2008, 10:40 PM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
It is a sort of signature... ^^

About your theory, Bottle Revenge was probably one of the six bonus unlocked with the Eggs.

Old 24th December 2008, 11:57 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by apixelateddream View Post
Hmm... it's nice that you're doing research to find out about SnS and trying to help everyone along with more theories and such, but it might've been better to wait until you were more sure of your research? (:

Like Some_wierdGuy said, you're being very cryptic at the moment and it's very confusing; it's not giving much insight to your other readers.
I'm not reaserching, I don't have the tools, but i'm just PROVOKING some stuff to be done.

Old 25th December 2008, 12:49 AM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by apixelateddream View Post
Hmm... it's nice that you're doing research to find out about SnS and trying to help everyone along with more theories and such, but it might've been better to wait until you were more sure of your research? (:

Like Some_wierdGuy said, you're being very cryptic at the moment and it's very confusing; it's not giving much insight to your other readers.
I do agree With you there, It probably would've been better if I hadn't posted whilst doing something else.

Let's adress the questions beginning in parrallel order

Q: Runehero 123 (How is Blackeye the egg "swapin" pirate?)

A: In the earlier thread I posted He is what is known as the Egg "Swapin" pirate; not saying I believe he is just implying that is what he is reffered too, The reason he raises my interest is not because of he himself, but the seagull glitch, We all know where this glitch comes from but if you don't I'll break it down for you, In Mayhan Temple in the code chamber You can enter The Word "CHEATO" Then by entering the word "XOBEKUJ" You will unlock the jukebox in JRL, then Using the jukebox and by playing the "Shopping around town" Song You then shoot out a clockwork Kazooie egg and thus explode it under his table to create the sound of the seagulls in TTC, This is a bit of a stretch but, if you look at it The cheat code chamber in mayhan temple is linked to TTC The place where the other cheat code temple was in the previous game, What does this have to do with blackeye? Both of the Cheat Temples meet at blackeye, Although this is just a theory.

Even though I might have found something else such as what the 2 extra dabloons in JRL might have been used for, In Pawno's Empourium you will notice upon entry A box labled with the letters B-K standing for Banjo-Kazooie and behind this box is a picture of none other than Brentilda, also next to the box is a something metal be it a door or something it seems like it may be moved.

So there you have it, Some theories for you too chew up because I know you've been dying to do so.

Regards
294lightnin

Last edited by 294lightnin; 25th December 2008 at 12:51 AM.

Old 25th December 2008, 03:54 AM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24lightnin
A: In the earlier thread I posted He is what is known as the Egg "Swapin" pirate; not saying I believe he is just implying that is what he is reffered too, The reason he raises my interest is not because of he himself, but the seagull glitch, We all know where this glitch comes from but if you don't I'll break it down for you, In Mayhan Temple in the code chamber You can enter The Word "CHEATO" Then by entering the word "XOBEKUJ" You will unlock the jukebox in JRL, then Using the jukebox and by playing the "Shopping around town" Song You then shoot out a clockwork Kazooie egg and thus explode it under his table to create the sound of the seagulls in TTC, This is a bit of a stretch but, if you look at it The cheat code chamber in mayhan temple is linked to TTC The place where the other cheat code temple was in the previous game, What does this have to do with blackeye? Both of the Cheat Temples meet at blackeye, Although this is just a theory.
The seagull glitch theory has already been debunked. Those seagulls you're hearing are actually part of the main JRL song. Shopping around town...I forget, is that the main JRL song?

Old 25th December 2008, 04:39 AM
Bunnycomb

And you dont have to put in a cheat to get the jukebox, so really its not related to the temple. You can unlock the juke box 'fair and square', the cheat code is just to get it quicker (aka the cheating way).

Also, the things in the pawn shop are just cameos...

Old 25th December 2008, 06:40 PM
Grunty's Reject

Then you've proved my previous theory.

Runehero123, If you could please give the URL Debunking this I would Appreciate it.

Regards
294lightnin

Old 25th December 2008, 06:43 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 294lightnin View Post
Then you've proved my previous theory.

Runehero123, If you could please give the URL Debunking this I would Appreciate it.

Regards
294lightnin
check out the common/disproven theory stickied thread

Old 4th January 2009, 06:06 AM
Grunty's Reject

As big of a waste of time as it was, Nothing. Although I expected this it's worth a try to see if it works but since the use of blackeye and devil bottles have resulted in nothing... Since the use of the main JRL song with the seagull glitch is more of an easter egg because the use of a song has nothing to with a certain charecter phrase that's said, those are two totally different sections of code, I realized this when putting devil bottles in the game, since devil bottles requires the use of a second controller you would two seperate sections of data to create the required effect with blackeye, as for the glitch I have nothing more to do with it, if devil bottles is in fact the reward of stop n swop then devil bottles must some signifigant use in the game, since some stupid suggestions have come up that thier are 6 eggs and 6 different features you can bypass the game without, devil bottles may have 6 different signifigant uses although, I highly doubt it.

In short I found: NOTHING ( As Expected) Blackeye and devil bottles have NOTHING to do with each other in any way, shape, or form.

Regards
294lightnin

Last edited by 294lightnin; 4th January 2009 at 08:10 AM.

Old 4th January 2009, 03:39 PM
Jinjo

This is just me talking but i thought they just put Cpt Black Eye in Jolly Rogers Lagoon as an easter egg and Devil Bottles was just a game mode that they took out of the game..?

Where did you get the idea that they were connected anyway?

Old 4th January 2009, 03:49 PM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by x Liquid Squid View Post
This is just me talking but i thought they just put Cpt Black Eye in Jolly Rogers Lagoon as an easter egg and Devil Bottles was just a game mode that they took out of the game..?

Where did you get the idea that they were connected anyway?
Look at the post above you. He just explained that they had no link at all.

Old 4th January 2009, 09:51 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBottles View Post
Look at the post above you. He just explained that they had no link at all.
Sorry, i was reading the first pages and just decided to post from there.

Ahh how embaressing.

Old 4th January 2009, 10:49 PM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by x Liquid Squid View Post
Sorry, i was reading the first pages and just decided to post from there.

Ahh how embaressing.

Never mind

Old 5th January 2009, 03:16 AM
Dingpot

INFECTED - B1K1 
The Seagul glitch is a bug in JRL, you only heard the 2 music mixed.

Old 5th January 2009, 05:17 AM
Grunty's Reject

As stated in post 38. it's more of an accusation to say it's a glitch rather than saying "OMG SNS REALATED!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?" People jump on most things they think to be real and ninety nine times out of 100 that's what you get: A BIG FAT NOTHING. =-l,ah well. that's life eh?

Old 6th January 2009, 02:51 AM
Dingpot

Don't be sad... I IS HERE SUPPORTING YOUR Theory with nothing......but me just saying it. but i have no hacking tools so.....I just say i am supporting you cause i am!