Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 31st March 2008, 10:19 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 4
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Y'know, thinking on what I mentioned...

Suppose that is what they have planned? If you have saved game data from Viva Pinata when you start BK3 you get special items from that game in BK3, perhaps in the form of eggs... Ala the Christmas scene, where Banjo is getting gifts from the VP charries. And maybe the ice key opens up something special in VP.

Nevermind, the more I type the lamer it gets, ignore me.

2 hours you say? Interesting. Let's see the big "HAHA, GOTCHA SUCKERS!" when it happens. XP

Old 31st March 2008, 10:21 PM
Jinjo

I'm just waiting for George to pop up and tell us its true, then we will laugh at him

Old 31st March 2008, 10:23 PM

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
I'd laugh if it was updated April 2nd.

Why does everyone automatically assume it will be updated tomorrow?

Old 31st March 2008, 10:24 PM
Clanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyme123 View Post
I installed silverlight on schools computer, go me, and look at this
Code:
    <meta name="keywords" content="Ice Key, Eggs, Secrets, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo, Kazooie, Xbox360, Xbox 360, Xbox, 360, jiggy, Bottles Revenge, Ice Kazooie, Blackbeard, Rare, Rare Studios, Microsoft, Microsoft Xbox 360, Microsoft Game Studio" />
If it were offical, Jiggy would be capital. It isn't. afj. hahaha

That is understandable, it is a wmv afterall. It loops, just like on banjo site

So a typo makes it fake? :s.

Old 31st March 2008, 10:28 PM
Jinjo

Yeah i got that code too, some things that caught my eye were, Bottles Revenge, Ice Kazooie, and Blackbeard. By the way, if this is real, then I'm calling in sick so i can stare at this all day

Old 31st March 2008, 10:35 PM
Jinjo

Hold up a second- what exactly is Ice Kazooie? I do NOT remember that?!

Old 31st March 2008, 10:37 PM
Brash Breegull

RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
I was thinking the same thing, Ghost.

Something they're using to make us think it's real, no doubt. XD

Old 31st March 2008, 10:38 PM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Hold up a second- what exactly is Ice Kazooie? I do NOT remember that?!
You probs don't remember it cus from what we know it wasn't in any of the games ^^

Old 31st March 2008, 10:55 PM
Glowbo

Know what's funny? I just visited the RWP for the first time in months because I wanted to see what this year's prank would be.
Well, it uses Microsoft-exclusive software I've never heard of (wth is Silverlight?!) and which makes me unable to see anything on Linux. Now THAT sounds like something Rare would (-be forced to-) do.

Jokes aside, though: "The Answers are Coming". If they really put it in somehow, that would be awesome publicity for real, wouldn't it?

Last edited by Campusanis; 31st March 2008 at 10:58 PM.

Old 31st March 2008, 10:59 PM
Brash Breegull

Random Award 
Ice kazooie can be referring to Banjo Tooie's dragon kazooie. You needed the Ice Key to get the big glowbro to transform Kazooie. Just a possibilty though.

Old 31st March 2008, 11:03 PM
Brash Breegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemyGod View Post
Ice kazooie can be referring to Banjo Tooie's dragon kazooie. You needed the Ice Key to get the big glowbro to transform Kazooie. Just a possibilty though.
I doubt it... Dragon Kazooie is pretty much known as just that. I'm sure that was just tossed in to make us think there was a new transformation and all.

Last edited by Wolfe Logan; 31st March 2008 at 11:11 PM.

Old 31st March 2008, 11:05 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
The ice key looks good, but cant say the same thing about the eggs.

I say AFJ, but im also awaiting George K.'s response.

Or, possibly? Coolboymans doing?

Old 31st March 2008, 11:11 PM
Glowbo

2 Things sparked my interest in that HMTL string.

1. Ice-Kazooie. At first glance this makes no real sense, but if these are used to increase the likelihood of the website being found, then I have one possible long shot as reasoning.

I'm sure that with all the theories abound, it isn't really a shock to assume that people would look for Stop n Swop hidden on the internet. Also in the BK3 Trailer Banjo uses Kazooie as a key. So maybe people were trying to put 2 and 2 together and were searching for Ice Kazooie, thinking that maybe there is a connection, thusly being found by all the hardcore Puzzle solver types.

2. Blackbeard.

This has gotten surprisingly little attention among users from what I can tell. Although why should it get any more attention then anything else, I mean Blackbeard always has had a connection with Stop n Swop right, just like Bottles Revenge and *******?

...Wait a second, Blackbeard? Blackeye has the S'n'S connection. Who the hell is Blackbeard and why is he in the Text-String? This is the only thing that makes me doubt the validity of this, all AFD antics aside.

Hopefully this is my paranoia flaring up, but we'll just have to wait and see.

EDIT: How did "Bottles Revenge and (what not)?" get cencored? that was bizarre...

Last edited by Harv; 31st March 2008 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Claifying cencorship in post

Old 31st March 2008, 11:12 PM
Von Kriplespac

RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Now this I hardly believe, though anything can happen. I won't dismiss it so quickly, but I'll keep my suspicions on it.

Old 31st March 2008, 11:13 PM
Brash Breegull

Quote:
Wait a second, Blackbeard?
No kidding, why didn't anyone else notice that? Least ways, I didn't.

Tags
bk3, hellen keller, it's a tarp!, lmao funny tag war, mama luigi, pink ? egg, sonic 4 brawl, stop 'n' swop, stop the spam