Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Archive > The RWP Bash

Old 1st July 2008, 07:17 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 12
Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
A lot of my memories of RWP History derive from my lurking days. When I first heard of Stop 'N' Swop I was very interested in it and loved to read about it here and what everyone had to contribute. I've seen things happen here such as april fool's. I would've never thought that I'd actually end up posting on the site but not long ago in May when all the new N&B information was released I was reading about it from the forums but then when there was too much activity, the viewing power of Guests was limited. I decided to finally join because of this. At first I wasn't sure if I'd be able to join as I attempted to join back in 2006 but seeing as I had never activated that account I was able to use this one, I assume. I posted a welcome topic and didn't think I'd post any more than that. However, all of the members here are so nice and awesome that I felt welcomed and I became a regular poster. I've enjoyed my short time here and plan on staying here even longer.

Also, I've really enjoyed the RWP Bash. I saw it as a good way for me to be part of the community and I had fun participating and contributing something for each day. It was really a great week.

Oh and thanks for the mention Wolfe.

Old 1st July 2008, 11:31 PM
Admin of Awesome

Total Awards: 21
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox SteamLink Verified 
Day 11 has officially ended, and that measn so has the bash. Thanks again everyone for your participation it was great!

I'll hand out these awards soon.

Error ID: 10T. Rage Buffer overflow.

Old 2nd July 2008, 12:22 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
Yay

filler

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Old 2nd July 2008, 02:34 AM
Friendliest Member ('07 -'08)

Total Awards: 9
RWP Note Medal Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award 
All-in-all this was an excellent week and a half! It was a blast, and we all got to know each other a little better! Even though our vets are dropping off the map, we're still pressing-on...!

Old 2nd July 2008, 02:55 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award 
i don't know if anyone has talked about this yet, but my favorite moment here in the rare witch project is the april fools day joke from about a year ago (i think). i believe it was started by coolboyman and it was about him supposedly finding new colored eggs in banjo-tooie. since it came out about two months before april fools day, a lot of people thought it was real. still others wouldn't believe it for a second. still others chose not to completely believe it, but they decided to keep an open mind and to trust that the answer would soon come. i fit in more with option 3, even though i wasn't posting alot at that time. everybody went crazy over this. arguements errupted. people were clammering for evidence to prove it false and evidence to prove it true. i think the purple one was the first to come out with an orange and some others soon to follow. the videos made it seem so convincing . and on top of that, there was a screen shot reveiled for jetpack refuelled with the players being named coolboyman and orange egg. that added so much fuel to the fire. it was one of the most exciting times in RWP history. noone can even come close to topping that joke, because noone is going to believe it anymore.

i hope i'm not too late for this one because i just got home. this RWP bash was a great idea
The aliens from Independence Day let us know. You know what we did? We stood right on the target, cheered them on, and tried to be friends. What happened to us in Independence Day ConkerKing? WHAT HAPPENED? -Tanjo

Old 2nd July 2008, 02:55 AM
Jinjo

Total Awards: 1
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
That was fun, but I only got 1 award haha I'm content. Shouldn't we have more games?
BTW, I support this guy's reasoning. Cut him some slack please?

Old 2nd July 2008, 09:12 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award 
thanks agent kuhbanjo
i don't think i got it, but that doesn't matter too much
The aliens from Independence Day let us know. You know what we did? We stood right on the target, cheered them on, and tried to be friends. What happened to us in Independence Day ConkerKing? WHAT HAPPENED? -Tanjo

Old 5th July 2008, 05:42 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe Logan View Post
Wow, you guys have a lot of cool memories. I haven't been here that long, really, as most of you know. Four months (almost) is small potatoes compared to many of you. However, I do have some memorable moments.

One that springs to mind is when I realized what 'tl;dr' meant, and then realized it did apply to me and my ranting. That argument over religion was a good one, and I think I finally exasperated Grey with my endless (and somewhat pointless) information. I look at that as a good memory, though... It was fun to do, in an odd sort of way, and it helped me see that arguing for the sake of arguing isn't worth it.

There are many hilarious/important moments that come to mind, but jabbering on about them all is pointless. So, I'll just comment on some of the amazing pals I've made here.

jim : I have to say, at first I wasn't sure what to think of you. Maybe it was the quote issue (lol ), or making fun of my typos (also ). But you were a nice enough sort, I reckoned, so I decided to not just bluntly end the conversation, but to let it play out. That conversation hasn't ended yet... rofl. XD Thanks for becoming a great pal.

Dee : You were one of the first people to really talk to me, and you definitely deserve that friendliest member award. You find a way to meet and greet every new person, and help them feel welcome.

ConkerTribe : Funny thing... I don't think we could stand each other at first. lol But then you told me that you didn't want disagreements to keep us from becoming friends, and I agreed. Many funny moments later, and... We're as tight as Mumbo and Wolf.

Kay-Tee, Arti, and Dox : Yes, I'm counting you as a group. XD You guys always make me laugh, and having you on 'my team' has been a blast. You're swell buddies, pals.

Minjo : You had me at WolfeIsLogan. rofl But seriously, you're one of the funnier people on this site, and a pal I didn't expect to make, but I'm glad I did. The RWP needed you back, imo.

pgpm10, Bartimaeus, Yoshi52, mafefe, kfred, SSJ3 Gogeta, L-Button, Fox McBanjo : Between the chat room, Ask Wolf, and SWA, you guys have been awesome to get to know, and talk with (yes, even you, mafefiosa). Thanks for the fun times.

Mandy : We aren't exactly tight, I know, but you've always been helpful, and you're a lotta fun to talk to in chat (you even made me a shirt!), lol. You do great work here, and you deserved member of the year!

Ecks : I hated to see you leave the site, but I know you have some things you need to sort through. Best of luck with that Ecksy, and thanks for being a friend.

Other people that need mentioning (in a-to-z order) : Banjo-Rare-Man (I enjoy our talks!), Banjo64, BanjoBoy123, BlueytheWalrus (SOUP, Bluey, SOUP), Chewbacca, Cobelcog, Danny Trabajo, donkey_kazooie, Fallen, Gaming Master2k, George K. (it's all about the GK), Gold Jinjo, greatman3388, Grey Jinjo (I'm glad you don't hate me, ), Gruntling, gscodeseeker, Hylian1, IbanezerIceman, IKM, John, Kablamooie (The friggin' hilarious Dr. Kab!), Kain Horward, LoMoNoCrAt, Lordchander, maggotcandy (wash the dishes right now!), Mandolin, Mister Mxyzptlk (*poof!*), Princess J, RarecareBear, Rickwakefan123, Shadow Angel, Shaz, Silent Warrior, skine99, Smouvy, ssj, Stephen Colbert, Tanjo, The Doob, Theguyoverthere, Tommy Walker, and ZackV93 ("Zack really wanted a line in this ff" XD)... (If I've missed one of you, I apologize profusely)

I could go on and on, but that's plenty, yeah? Thanks, RWP, for being so swell.

You'd BETTER apologize!