Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 2nd September 2006, 06:38 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanjoPL
Here you are:

Rare Scribes March 2005:

"I didn't expect the ashes of the ashes of the ashes that was once Stop n' Swap to keep being raked over. The guys at the Rare Witch Project have come pretty close to solving that, but of course we're not going to reveal the whole truth to them as it would spoil their fun"

I agree with BrokenBanjo in 100%!

This "ashes" are possiblity:
Advent in BK,Mumbo Raindance in BK,RSA1 in BT,Tower Room in BT,Glowbo Cave in BT,Base Egg in BK and BT,Challange 16 in BT,Chosen One Y code in BT,ice key text in DK64,silo8 in BT,silo9 in BT,snow2/forest2 text in BK...
"Pretty close" is refrence to Bottles'Revenge discovery.
i think the forest/snow was just winter of CCW and it says forest after all the levels doesn't it?

Old 4th September 2006, 03:20 AM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumbo Pimp
First off if you go to pawno's sign it says buy sell trade(does the word trade make a clue)? At Blubbers place theres a private room. Whats behind it? At Jolly's Bar there are pics of TTT the pink egg and Shark food island. Black Eye also keeps yappin about the bear stole his glory and has no reason to live. ANd why is there a pervy foof menu these are my supporting details of why I think it has Stop 'n' swop written all over it!
watch any good youtube videos lately?