Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 9th August 2007, 08:11 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
Possible secret area Values

81127640 00AA, 00AB and 00AC ( IN BT)

What strikes these values as strange is that with the other none warp values the game compleatly freezes, even the FPS which is shown on pj64's toolbar. However with these 3 values the fps on pj64 keep running at the same speed. Which means that the game is technically still running, we just cant see or here anything.

00AB is part of the intro, the other 2 are still unknown
All 3 seem to be part of the intro, I feel like an idiot now, but I think theres more values to test

Last edited by ssj; 9th August 2007 at 08:40 PM.

Old 9th August 2007, 09:49 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
I already discovered this sorry, they are just different parts of the intro. Look through the twilight brigade thread its in there somewhere. I probably should post this up on the website. Sorry bout that :o.

There were more values, Ill go find my post on this.

[Edit]
Yup here they are. You have to wait 30 secs to a minute for each one to load up. They are all part of the intro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runehero123
Hey guys, guess what Ive figured out what these freeze digits were as I got them to load. It just takes patience to make them load. Load one up, then wait about 30secs to a minute. Wallah, it loads part of the intro screen. 00A2 - 00AC are all just parts of the intro movie, nothing special. Even though they are not in a sequential order. Anyways I have came to a new conclusion. What if there are other freeze digits like this in Bt, Bk, DK. Freeze digits that just take time to load. They are easy to spot out on emulator, usually the scene just freezes right away and you wont get any error message stating that the computer is trying to load from unused memory. I think people with emulators should look for digits that do this, and wait a couple minutes on them to see if they load up. Ok, thats all for now, but it gives you something to work on.

Last edited by runehero123; 9th August 2007 at 10:00 PM.