Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 6th January 2008, 05:40 PM
Mecha-Grunty

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
Question Stop & Swop Theory

Just a little theory I would like to share my SNS theory.

You see, I played Banjo-Tooie a year before I played Banjo-Kazooie. I originally though Gruntilda's Lair was just nothing. That's because I didn't know about BK at the time. When I finally played BK, I had discovered that all of Gruntilda's Lair was explorable. I was very excited to start wandering around and playing the game. When I found out about the Stop & Swop Eggs, I didn't know what they were for, I tried selecting them, but to no avail.

Now on to my theory, I think that the prizes of the yellow, blue and purple eggs were what they were going to be even before SNS was functionable. You would then do things in BT (such as talk to Captain Blackeye) to unlock the eggs in Gruntilda's Lair. You would then swap the games and go back to retrieve the eggs, then swap the game back to BT. Then maybe you would gain access to one of the knocker doors in the Tower Room. (explaining the text in the game) Just a crazy theory.

Discuss.

Old 7th January 2008, 01:43 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
This theory, although, good, has already been brought up a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanjoPL View Post
Nice theory.
Rare said:
Egg+Egg+Egg+Egg+Key=secret level
Our status in Banjo-Tooie:
Egg+Egg+Egg+Key
1 Egg is missed.
I think that Captain Blackeye is link to 4th Egg.
Seriously, do you have this contantly on Copy / Paste or something? In nearly EVERY thery thread you've posted this or some other theory. Stop, its spam.

Old 7th January 2008, 02:43 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
STOP attacking me and SWAP this site for certain sequel where answer maybe is

Old 14th January 2008, 10:50 PM
Glowbo

The Egg+Egg+Egg+Egg+Key formula is obviously to explain the initial purpose of Stop N' Swop. It's not about how many eggs we have now-- the initial # of eggs required to activate SnS was 4. Rare apparently added a couple more to prevent hackers from doing something with it, I don't know. The thing is, apparently there were 4 eggs initially and the last two were added to further prevent SnS to be broken down.

That is why the formula depicts 4 eggs, that is why the Xmas Card has a 4-egg carton in the corner.