Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 7th August 2006, 09:14 PM
Grunty's Reject

Location: A Dark Cave in a volcano, guarded by 12 Ket-Zek... Come on in..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek
I believe in Stop 'N' Swop!
so do i..

*end scarcasm*

i dont care. as long as one person still has hope, then that hope wont die. it might go from one person to another, but it will not doe. i doubt the hope for SNS will never die. ever. untill we all die one day and out children say "What is Banjo-Kazooie? Some game with bad graphice on a ancient cystem? HA! I like these 3D star wars games!"

that is what is going to happen... ='( *sob*

Old 7th August 2006, 09:35 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
"Son...heh...When I was little, we had fun games of our own that didn't have the flashy effects and realistic graphics your games have. One game was called Banjo Kazooie. See, this involved a bear who wore a blue backpack, and his best friend who was a bird. They had to rescue his little sister, Tootie, from a mean old witch named Gruntilda."

"Dad, can I go back to playing Grand Theft VII now?"

lol

Old 7th August 2006, 10:23 PM
Grunty's Reject

Location: A Dark Cave in a volcano, guarded by 12 Ket-Zek... Come on in..
nah it would ve more like grand Theft Auto XV -.-

Old 8th August 2006, 08:27 AM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
As you know i believe in SNS.I'm think we will activated secret level in B-K and unlocked Bottles'Revenge in B-T via this cool feature!

Last edited by BanjoPL; 8th August 2006 at 08:32 AM.

Old 8th August 2006, 09:06 AM
Glowbo

Alright, so we have disagreements as to whether or not SnS exists in ANY form in BK or BT, but for the sake of learning let's pretend it does for a moment.

Do we actually know anything? Has Rare said ANYTHING that wasn't in some sort of secret code? I noticed that some people don't think that we only need four eggs (as opposed to all six), so I suppose that hasn't been confirmed. Most people seem to believe that an entire new level is out of the question, although in my opinion it's very remotely possible...anyways I digress.

What do we actually know for sure about SnS?

Old 8th August 2006, 09:10 AM
Missing Hero

Hmm...we know that SNS existed when Rare released Banjo-Tooie Tepid Seat in 1999 and SNS Patent.We know that there is hidden music in B-K-Advent and hidden mode in Tooie-Bottles'Revenge.According to GBTG there is secret level in B-K or DK64 or B-T...AND WE HAVE TONS UNSOLVED MYSTERIES IN BOTH GAMES!!!!

For more info read:
RWP Special about Stop N Swop and Bottles'Revenge
Stop N Swop Station on www.rare-elite.com
Rare Scribes:
8/11/2001-about Bottles'Revenge
2005-2006-about Stop N Swop

Last edited by BanjoPL; 8th August 2006 at 09:14 AM.

Old 8th August 2006, 09:19 AM
Glowbo

What's all this of the Banjo-Tooie Tepid Seat? I've never heard about that.

I have a proposal, though. We need to get more organized about this! Split into teams to sweep every known area of Banjo-Kazooie with all kinds of different variables and codes on. What I mean by this is that we need to have a team of about 5 people per level on BK (probably a lot more for Gruntilda's Lair), where we could have people exploring areas when they HAVE SnS items AND when they don't. Another set of people could explore the level using codes to help them explore, namely the "Press L To Levitate" cheat. A team of five could spend all their efforts looking through every square inch of a level and I think we could find a lot more that way!

Old 8th August 2006, 12:50 PM
Missing Hero

B-T Tepid Seat is the interview where people asking Rare about Banjo-Tooie.
Its released in 1999.Its loooks like that cold swapping method live in 1999 but changing Rambus killed this.But its possible that hot swapping not dead and works.