Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 10th August 2006, 02:08 AM
Story of the Year '10 - '11

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
put a bunch of mentos in your mouth, and chug down a bottle of coke. if you live, you get SNS.

Last edited by Jinjonator; 19th August 2006 at 04:48 PM.

Old 10th August 2006, 04:03 PM
Glowbo

This is a stupid one.

-Multiply the amount of crabs in TTC by the amount of times you hit Grunty and then type the answer TTC sand floor.

Visit our site: http://www.rare-elite.com/stopnswopstation.php

Old 10th August 2006, 10:21 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinjonator
put a bunch of altoids in your mouth, and chug down a bottle of coke. if you live, you get SNS.
Even better with mentos!

Old 11th August 2006, 06:39 PM
Dingpot

i have another one, i don't remember it all but it involved swapping with sm64 and using two of the eggs in there. and i remember reading about that stone key one before!

Old 11th August 2006, 07:15 PM
Brash Breegull

Here's mine:

-Open all levels
-Enter all sandcastle codes for SnS items
-Collect all SnS items

And you're done!

... Oh wait ... there's supposed to be more, isn't there? Okay ...

-Take SnS items to Gobi's Valley
-Crack eggs over hot sand and allow the yolks and white stuff to fry
-Hold ice key over head so that it melts and the water keeps you cool
-Make fried eggs into omelette*
-Wait for omelette to ooze from VCR

Yeeeeah ... that's the best I could come up with in 1 minute ...

*I know this probably isn't how you make an omelette, but I'm not going for real-world accuracy here.

P_L for Registered User

Old 11th August 2006, 08:23 PM
Dingpot

Kidnap a Rare employee and suck the secret out of him.

Old 11th August 2006, 08:49 PM
Grunty's Reject

Location: A Dark Cave in a volcano, guarded by 12 Ket-Zek... Come on in..
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh
Even better with mentos!
LAME!! use pop rocks!!

Old 12th August 2006, 04:09 AM
Glowbo

Haha these are great!

Old 12th August 2006, 05:46 PM
Clanker

Total Awards: 1
Random Award 
Okay, I screwed up last time, but I'll make an SNS theory for sure!

Get the Fairy Ocrina
Play Sarias song 99 times
Get Epona's Song, and play that 64 times
Then You'll get the Golden Ocrina
Warp to all of the Temples.
Rauru will give you the Noctourne of the Sages.
You can go to the temple of Light and there you'll find the triforce sitting on a pedastal!

Now you have the Triforce!
There!

wait...

DAMMIT!

Old 16th August 2006, 01:26 AM
Glowbo

Well here's one I made over at creative caverns.

First put in Banjo Kazooie. Then take it out. Then put it back in. Do this 65656576965765967132859274927459375482648632511111 523789198 and 1/2 times. Then a SCARY THING will pop up on the TV screen. If you get scared your head will explode. If you don't get scared then words will pop up on the TV screen. The words say what your not scared? Well HOW ABOUT THIS!!! Then THE SCARIEST THING EVER1111SHIFT1!!!!!!! will appear on screen. If you get scared the SCARIEST THING EVER1111SHIFT1!!!!!!! will climb out of the TV screen and kill you. If you don't get scared then the TV screen will say GRRRRRR fine you win...... Put in Banjo Kazooie to unlock STOP'N'SWOP. Don't do it it's a trick. if you put in Banjo Kazooie the TV screen will say HAHAHAHAHAHA I FOOLED YOU!!!!! Then your N64 will explode and kill you. If you don't move then Banjo and Kazooie will pop out of the TV screen and say "congraulations you unlocked STOP'N'SWOP now put in Banjo Tooie for your reward". Put in Banjo Tooie and words will pop up that say. Put in Banjo Kazooie. Put in Banjo Kazooie for your reward. There will now be 1 extra piece of trash in the garbage can outside Banjo's house. YAY!

Old 16th August 2006, 11:25 PM
Dingpot

good one, i liked the reward there was after completing sns

Old 19th August 2006, 01:51 AM
Glowbo

I have another one.

First you must go to planet Glarnix (in real life) to get the N64 motion detector. Then put it on your N64. Then play DK64 while doing cartwheels and YIP YIP YIDEHO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(a lot of exclamation points isn't it?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you'll get STOP'N'SWOP. The reward is............. NOTHING BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (Yeah I know it's short but i'm about to go to the store. So I didn't have time for a long one).

Old 19th August 2006, 04:45 PM
Clanker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh
Slap the game cartridge with a fish.
wow. but no. i tried that. it broke.

my turn,
1. steal blubbers gold and give it to blackeye.
2. he gives you 2 dubloons
3. Go to WW and find an elephant with a sign called trucker.
4. pay the dubloons to go in a tent.
5. its a shooting game and depending what you shoot you win. SNS items are prizes.

howd i do?

Old 19th August 2006, 05:23 PM
Glowbo

I'm serious this is 100% true! Beat Cloud Cuckooland's Canary Mary 10 times, she'll get very very mad for losing and turn into her true form. And you thought Mingy Jongo was the boss of that world? No, it's really Canary Mary (Winged Yellow Demon). She fights by flying around the mountain shooting fireballs at you. You have to find a flight pad and either beak bomb into her or shoot her with eggs. Eventually she'll die and fall on Blackeye's head. He'll remember why he's in the game. Go to him and he'll open the chests in his room. To reveal the red egg and the green egg. Give these eggs to Heggy and she'll unlock Bottle's Revenge and Fungus Forest. With the ten extra jiggies in FF, you can transfer all 100 of B-T's jiggies over to B-K with Blackeye's help. In B-K you'll find a huge puzzle that takes 102 pieces put the all in to make Cheato appear. He'll tell you a code for Tooie, it's "playasanyone." Using that code you can play as any character and enemy from the game (each play differently).

Old 19th August 2006, 10:44 PM
Dingpot

i just made one up:
go and have a donut with a rarerware worker, become good friends with him, and he'll reveal that he's actually super man! he'll take you flying over to hong kong, there you he will tell you if you hit canary mary with grenade eggs 10,000 times, she will die. do that and then cheato will come and congratulate you and tell you to go enter "canarymaryhastakenaflopnoyouunlockedstopnswop " on the sandcastle floor of TTC. bottles will say "well well, what have we here? it seems you've unlocked stop n swop! now, take the game pak out and swop it with banjo tooie withing 60 seconds. GO!" if you do it correctly, when you load your file in bt, you will be inside of banjo's house instead of being in jinjo village. she will say "well done, it seems you've brung the stop n swop items." then kazooie will say "you bet we have greeny" "come with me." she says. she will pat her hands on her sides and say "hmm... it seems i've lost my wand. would you be a dear and go get mumbo for me?" go to cliff top and talk to mumbo, banjo will tell him about the situation and he will leave. you are mumbo from here. go to banjo's house and brentilda will talk with mumbo, then out of no where she gets her purse and looks through it, she pulls out a mumbo pad and places it infront of the fire place. step on it and mumbo will use his dance and the fire place will grow huge. go back to cliff top and be banjo again. then go back to banjo's house and on the back wall of the fire place has a crack in it, blow it up with a grenade egg and walk inside there will be a giant door with a keyhole in it. she will as for the ice key. she put's it in the slot and the door opens. when you walk inside she says "welcome to my home!" then banjo says "you mean the ice key is just the key to your house?!" "yes. i lost it a while back. why else would i be hiding in my sisters house?" then kazooie says "whatever, just reward us for finding those eggs!" brentilda walks over to her table "oh, it turns out my wand was here the whole time oh silly me. okay here it goes" then she waves her wand around and the eggs start floating over above a big frying pan and they break and all the yolk and stuff falls out. then brentilda cooks the mother of all ommelettes and they all dig in and live happily ever after.

what do you think?