Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 1st January 2007, 07:33 PM
Mecha-Grunty

Total Awards: 8
INFECTED - B1K1 Grey Note Medal RWP Note Medal Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award 
I theorize that this thread will be locked.

Old 2nd January 2007, 08:54 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
I look for things in the game that still actually exist.

Old 3rd January 2007, 01:05 AM
Glowbo

Exclamation

Ok my theory was SNS was canned during the finalizing of BK, but they left the collecting of the eggs as an easter "egg" for the next game (lol egg, i made a funny), n e way, as the idea was canned, i think that rare just inserted what the SNS was meant to have unlocked into BT (BK cartrdges) so SNS unlocks what we allready have. Dragon kazooie... etc

but the idea of bottles revenge and one other thing (the missing 2 eggs from BT) were also canned at the last minuite of BTs production.

so as much as i love hunting for SNS, everytime i think of this theory, it makes me realise that we are on a wild goose chase......or wild egg chase as it were.

this may sound like a harsh thing to say. but as much as i loved BK and BT, it was a poorly made game because they left so much of somthing unatainable, they were testing untested ideas (SNS) and it messed up. its like me making cerial, picking out bits i dont like and forgeting to put the milk away and not tidyng up the mess. the game was brillient, but the designing was sloppy. my theory is Rare is too embarrest to reviel that they messed up the production of this game so they are covering it up and trying to get people away from the theory of SNS, they dont want people to discover that they messed up.

i love looking for SNS, but this theory kinda works doesnt it?

Old 3rd January 2007, 11:21 AM
Brash Breegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racoosho
Ok my theory was SNS was canned during the finalizing of BK, but they left the collecting of the eggs as an easter "egg" for the next game (lol egg, i made a funny), n e way, as the idea was canned, i think that rare just inserted what the SNS was meant to have unlocked into BT (BK cartrdges) so SNS unlocks what we allready have. Dragon kazooie... etc

but the idea of bottles revenge and one other thing (the missing 2 eggs from BT) were also canned at the last minuite of BTs production.

so as much as i love hunting for SNS, everytime i think of this theory, it makes me realise that we are on a wild goose chase......or wild egg chase as it were.

this may sound like a harsh thing to say. but as much as i loved BK and BT, it was a poorly made game because they left so much of somthing unatainable, they were testing untested ideas (SNS) and it messed up. its like me making cerial, picking out bits i dont like and forgeting to put the milk away and not tidyng up the mess. the game was brillient, but the designing was sloppy. my theory is Rare is too embarrest to reviel that they messed up the production of this game so they are covering it up and trying to get people away from the theory of SNS, they dont want people to discover that they messed up.

i love looking for SNS, but this theory kinda works doesnt it?
Probably, but your guess is just as good as mine. There isn't a verified method for Stop N Swop as far as I am concerned. If there is, we haven't found it then.