Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 12th August 2007, 02:34 PM
Glowbo

Few Questions =)

I hav a few questions (hopefully u dnt mind answering them!)

The ice key in BK would b the same in BT right? But there is already an Ice Key in BT, so wouldn't the item do the same thing (open the ice chest/box to get you the glowbo). Kazooie been turned into a dragon would make sense to be a secret area/item type of thing lol.
Also if it i've heard some people saying that the key is to open one of the chests in BT in JRL in Jollys bar...why would the key be ice then if this is how it would be used?

And is there any difference in the coding of the NTSC and PAL games?

The end sequel to Banjo-Kazooie - since fans (non hackers) cannot access the secret items, let alone "Stop n swop" isnt this a type of false advertising?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section btw i didnt knw wher to post it! lol =) Also sorry if theyv been answered before hand in the forums.

Cheers xx

Old 12th August 2007, 02:42 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda
Also if it i've heard some people saying that the key is to open one of the chests in BT in JRL in Jollys bar...why would the key be ice then if this is how it would be used?
That has been proven false. I assume you saw it on YouTube, yes?

Quote:
And is there any difference in the coding of the NTSC and PAL games?
Any diference...lets just say its the same on the outside, comepletly diferent on the inside. The polar opsite of the Black / White person thing.

Quote:
The end sequel to Banjo-Kazooie - since fans (non hackers) cannot access the secret items, let alone "Stop n swop" isnt this a type of false advertising?
As long as their not saying things along the lines of 'If you buy this game you will get everything you ever wished for', I don't think anyone can say flase advertising is the case. And non-hackers CAn get the eggs.

Quote:
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section btw i didnt knw wher to post it! lol =) Also sorry if theyv been answered before hand in the forums.

Cheers xx
Its in the right section, and I'm not sure its been said before, so dont worry.

Old 12th August 2007, 02:46 PM
Glowbo

haha yes i think i saw it on youtube!
Thanks for answering the questions =)

xx

Old 12th August 2007, 02:52 PM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
Are you a boy, or a girl? 'Coz if your a boy, well, I'm gona be freaked.

Old 12th August 2007, 02:54 PM
Glowbo

Why be freaked? lol
Im a girl for the info =)

x

Old 12th August 2007, 02:56 PM
Von Kriplespac

Ok then. Just if a boy started sending me internet kisses it would scare me. Anyway, welcome to the forums, zelda! Enjoy the !

Old 13th August 2007, 12:19 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
yeh well what he said, was going to answer these questions earlier but i had to go. but anyways welcome to the forums and enjoy ure stay.

Old 13th August 2007, 01:48 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Mumbo said that they would be used in the next game. Guess what. They were. So nowhere near false advertising.

Old 13th August 2007, 03:41 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
The ice key in both games is pretty much the same ploygons. However those polygons are made bigger or smaller, so it looks diffirent

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige