Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 7th October 2005, 09:11 PM
King Jingaling

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
My first theory! (not spam, my opinion)

Hi! Even though I have been here for a couple of days, I still haven't made the official theory that new people always make. My theory isn't testable, but it could further the point about the DK-BK connection.

In the beta pictures of DK and BK, there are pictures of one another, right? Maybe, because the DK picture was above File 1, you had to access SNS in File 1. A theory that makes more sence is that B and K appear on a locker. You could possibly break the locker or go into the locker to get something.

The fact that DK's house has absoluty no point really bugged me while I was playing it for the first time. Also, the bananna hoard room in DK Jungle only has a DK dirt patch. I think that you could've have gotten the item out of the locker in DK's house, take it to the bananna hoard, and that is were you would SNS it to BK, when you turn on BK, you would have found something in Banjo's house.

Or maybe Rare thought ahead and you SNS'd it to B-T. The fact that Banjo's house in B-T had no purpouse also bugged me.

I think that originally, these useless rooms would have connected. B-K's house in B-K, Banjo's house in B-T. DK's house in DK 64, and the bananna hoard in DK 64.

It is probably impossible to try this out since the BK and DK signs have dissapered, but it's feasible that with a GS or AR code, you could break the locker. I don't have a GS, so can someone at least even try to do this?

This is my theory. Discuss, flame, complain, complament. Do what you want here as long as it has to do with this theory.

P.S No, I'm not spamming, I'm giving my two ceants on what I think SNS would've been.

P.P.S No, even though you can do whatever you want here, nobody is serving th RWP punch, beer, whiskey, and especially no vodka. So B.Y.O.A (Bring Your Own Alchy)

Last edited by repobanjo; 7th October 2005 at 09:20 PM.

Old 8th October 2005, 12:55 AM
Glowbo

Banjo's house in BK isn't useless, there are not-so-secret puzzles there. A useless room in BK.. Hmm.

Old 8th October 2005, 01:10 AM
King Jingaling

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Dang, I forgot about that puzzle thing. Either the Bottle's puzzle thing wasn't there in the beta, or this theory is busted. But still, what is the point in going into Banjo's house in B-T? That place creeped me out when I first played it. Like many other people, I noticed that the fireplace looks like it could be a doorway. I got paranoid the first time I saw that, thinking you open it and get to maybe the Ridiculously Secret Area, or something.

Old 9th October 2005, 01:26 AM
Friendliest Member ('07 -'08)

Total Awards: 9
RWP Note Medal Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award 
Mmmkay...since you brought it up, repobanjo...What about "Stop 'n' Swop" & "Scoff 'n' Troff"? Hmm? Anyone think of that? They rhyme, isn't that right, lamentofgrunty?

Sorry, lame attempt to get my idea out there...I know someone has already made this connection before. Perhaps unstated.

Old 9th October 2005, 01:50 AM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoss
Mmmkay...since you brought it up, repobanjo...What about "Stop 'n' Swop" & "Scoff 'n' Troff"? Hmm? Anyone think of that? They rhyme, isn't that right, lamentofgrunty?

Sorry, lame attempt to get my idea out there...I know someone has already made this connection before. Perhaps unstated.
yes they most certanly rhyme

Old 9th October 2005, 08:50 PM
Glowbo

What the hell is scoff and troff?

Old 17th October 2005, 06:49 PM
Brash Breegull

a pig and a hippo that open up the door for the world boss in DK64.

Old 20th October 2005, 12:37 AM
Glowbo

Oh. Those assholes.

STOP EATING THE KONGS BANANAS! THEY WORKED HARD FOR THEM!