Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 27th May 2010, 02:59 AM
Mecha-Grunty

New Plot?

I was thinking of a idea for a new Banjo game, or a BK machinima. How about Grunty Makes a clone, and the clone's job is to wreck Banjo's reputation, make people mad at him for something he didn't do, and try to get him locked up in Pikelets jail? And, maybe Grunty could use a spell to erase L.O.G.'s memory. And maybe she could find a way back to the B.O.B., and try to suck the life force out of the land again. And maybe Grunty would get special super powers if she zapped L.O.G.!

Old 27th May 2010, 03:08 AM
Favorite Departed Member ('13 - 14)

Total Awards: 3
Reminiscence RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Head-grunty and fat-banjo have an epic match to the death in a pizza-stained, ruined Spiral Mountain.

Old 27th May 2010, 03:09 AM
On DKVine

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Wiki-Master Rarity Awesome Default Medal 
I'm not too keen on Grunty going back to B.O.B, mainly because it's already been done before.

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKaz12 View Post
I was thinking of a idea for a new Banjo game, or a BK machinima. How about Grunty Makes a clone, and the clone's job is to wreck Banjo's reputation, make people mad at him for something he didn't do, and try to get him locked up in Pikelets jail? And, maybe Grunty could use a spell to erase L.O.G.'s memory. And maybe she could find a way back to the B.O.B., and try to suck the life force out of the land again. And maybe Grunty would get special super powers if she zapped L.O.G.!

Click Me!

Old 27th May 2010, 03:19 AM
Mecha-Grunty

Well, I was also thinking about the possibility that Mingella and Blobbelda possibly survived the giant weights crushing them.

Old 27th May 2010, 03:21 AM

...When has it been done before? You'd think the first thing Grunty would do when Banjo & Friends stopped kicking her head around (And seemingly left it sitting on top of Cauldron Keep) would be to rush down and blast the shit out of the island. If she can traverse all of the Isle o' Hags you'd think she'd be capable of jumping on to B.O.B.'s control pannel and pressing a few buttons with her long-ass skull-nose. Then BLAM, all of IoH is dead and Grunty's life is restored. Presto.

Of course, Super Winkybunion answers all of these questions as it is an interquel between BT and N&B but I can't reveal any information until the big press-release.

Old 27th May 2010, 03:25 AM
On DKVine

What I meant was that she already tried using B.O.B. It'd be like if she were to kidnap Tooty/Kazooie again. It didn't work the first time, so it probably wouldn't work the second time.

She's genre savvy enough to change up her plans (not to mention attack patterns) per game, unlike some villains...

Old 27th May 2010, 03:28 AM

Yeah but the only reason she failed with B.O.B. was because Banjo was hunting her down. If he's stupid enough to leave her unattended with a superweapon at her disposal, she should take advantage of that. Grunty's intelligent, she should've charged it up and blasted the living shit out of IoH.

Old 27th May 2010, 10:12 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
New plot. Banjo gets drunk on honey liquor and sells Grunty Spiral Mountain and all of Kazooie's bird seed.

Old 27th May 2010, 10:29 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
Tanjo's still working on Super Winkybunion? I thought he gave up, like with Puppy Killer 2000 or Virtual Fat Guy Sitting on a Bench.

Old 27th May 2010, 10:42 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjo View Post
Head-grunty and fat-banjo have an epic match to the death in a pizza-stained, ruined Spiral Mountain.
Game would of been epic if it were Banjo-Fattie

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Old 27th May 2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRBB View Post
Tanjo's still working on Super Winkybunion? I thought he gave up, like with Puppy Killer 2000 or Virtual Fat Guy Sitting on a Bench.
Yes, Tanjo is still working on Super Winkybunion.

Also Puppy Killer 2000 was finished; AND a sequel was released, and VFGSoAB is on an indefinite hiatus.

Old 28th May 2010, 12:20 AM
Mecha-Grunty

Maybe it could go like this. Somehow, everybody thinks the Banjo clone is the real bear, and lock up the real real bear, thinking he was an imposter. Then, after Grunty knows there is no way Banjo will be able to chase after her, she heads back to B.O.B. Than suck out everybodys life force. Except for Banjo and the clone. And Pikelet and everybody gaurding the prison are Zombies, so they can't pay attention to Banjo. He breaks out with the moves they got back from the end of the last game, and come after Grunty. They beat her, and press the Blow button on the entire land.

Old 28th May 2010, 12:55 AM
On DKVine

Could work, but I'm guessing he'd have to get Jiggies somehow. Would he go to yet another world/part of the Island, or would he have to get them off of the zombies?

Old 28th May 2010, 01:59 AM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKaz12 View Post
Maybe it could go like this. Somehow, everybody thinks the Mario clone is the real Mario, and lock up the real real Mario, thinking he was an imposter. Then, after Bowser knows there is no way Mario will be able to chase after him, he heads back to Corona Mountain Then he polutes Isle Delfino. Except for Mario and the clone. And Nokis and everybody gaurding the prison are Zombies, so they can't pay attention to Mario. He breaks out with the moves they got back from the end of the last game, and come after Bowser. They beat him, and press the Blow button on the entire land.
Fixed.

Wait a minute, I don't like Sunshine...Unfixed.

Old 28th May 2010, 02:31 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Yeah that... that did sound a lot like Sunshine. WOw they should hire you on to Nintendo's staff. You already have the ability to make up ideas that have been done before but with different characters in a seemingly different adventure.

User Tag List