Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 10th August 2006, 12:28 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyice7
Don't you think Blackeye would have...y'know, a pirate ship instead of a cargo ship?
Everything is odd in Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, I won't be impressed if it was Blackeye's ship.

Old 10th August 2006, 12:33 AM
Retired

Total Awards: 11
RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
Hey, do you mind if I search Spiral Mountain too? I have all S'n'S items and no gs. On my rom, however, I have no items and a few cheats. Infin life, eggs, levitate etc.

Old 10th August 2006, 02:12 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 5
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I'll work on Gobi, MMM, and Click Clock Wood. I don't have all SNS items, but I do have a GS, so if you want me to use them on any one of them, I'll do it. Actually, count me in for Spiral Mountain too.

EDIT: Also, I don't know if this has been said, but Twycross, England, is where Rare is located.

By the way, if what I'm scouring is too much, just let me know.

Last edited by KryptoniteJinjo; 10th August 2006 at 02:16 AM.

Old 10th August 2006, 03:57 AM
Glowbo

I'm back everyone. Great findings so far! I think I have everyone added and everyone's information noted. Keep in mind though, that for the record section, I left some smaller quotes out and just put them into the Mysteries section.

I also added a rumor section, so submit things that you've heard but we don't know if it's true. As a general rule, think of the rumors section as an "unsolveable mysteries" section. We can use the rumors for reference, but remember: take them with a grain of salt.

Avarice, use your ROM and look around with the Gameshark codes that you have for Spiral Mountain.

Tackle as much as you like Kryptonite. Try to work on only one at a time though, because the idea of this is to have people focus their efforts so we don't miss details. Also, spiral mountain has a lot of people searching it already, so I think it would be best if you just search the other levels for now. Use the Gameshark to explore on all of them.

Kurtman1234, remind me again, are you using Gameshark at all? I have it down that you're not, but if you are, even only sometimes, I'd like to know so I can change it! Thanks!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Old 10th August 2006, 07:50 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
umm it says on the front page for me on spriral mountain gameshark on but i don't have a gameshark so can u take it off.

Old 10th August 2006, 08:30 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
and also i have done spiral mountain and i just found pictures on the walls i found a couple of spade looking pictures and i also found a LOT of heads some looked like donkey kong. Also when i was going up the ramp to gruntys lair i fell and then i went back on land and i was swimming then i went around and touched gruntys rock than i was normal i went back to the land i was swimming in and i did it again then i wandered off a bit then i was normal the i could never do it again. and also has any1 noticed that when you go into the SNS sharkfood island and you look back above the entrance its like glitchy and the rest of it is a bit glitchy as well. and ill do rusty bucket bay no GS all SNS instead of spiral mountain.

Last edited by bobbynicjr; 11th August 2006 at 12:28 AM.

Old 10th August 2006, 09:08 AM
The Hero of the Hour

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Not for Freezeasy Peak sorry havent found anything there yet, but on my way to Freezeasy peak i went up to the TTC Jigsaw i tried to jump into it and i fell through the floor about halfway....twas very odd but didnt happen again methinks a glitch or something

Old 10th August 2006, 12:20 PM
Glowbo

I want to do Treasure Trove Cove ( Gameshark on)!!! +SNS

Old 10th August 2006, 02:56 PM
Glowbo

I can do rusty bucket bay with no gameshark and all the items.

Visit our site: http://www.rare-elite.com/stopnswopstation.php

Old 10th August 2006, 03:15 PM
Retired

Total Awards: 11
RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
Spiral Mountain

Here are a few things I noticed.

1. I'm sure this has been said before, but where the cave would be to the Jinjo village, there is an odd yellow line.

2. A lot of pieces of land you normally can't touch, are walkable on.

3. One particular piece of land, you can see through.

4. The two pieces of land around the waterfall, if you try to walk on them, you slide right off and fall. Why would not able to walk on those like all the other pieces of land?

I'll have more later.
Attached Files
File Type: zip smoddthings.zip (2.59 MB, 42 views)

Old 10th August 2006, 03:53 PM
Glowbo

Can I work on Bubblegloop Swamp (SnS, no gameshark)?

Old 10th August 2006, 04:10 PM
Glowbo

I think the first map in Rusty Bucket Bay is definatly of Treasure Trove Cove. It looks exactly like a toppical view of it, and Sharkfood Island does look like the area with the X.

Old 10th August 2006, 05:02 PM
Dingpot

Two things in MM:
1.When you go to conga in termite form, he says it's CONGO's tree
2. He can toss a lot of oranges (I've done it to 101,then got bored.)

Old 10th August 2006, 05:03 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice
One particular piece of land, you can see through.
Actually Avarice, if you go close enough to the edges of any of the land up there and angle the camera so that it's facing SM, you can always see throught the land.

Old 10th August 2006, 05:09 PM
Glowbo

D0281251-0020
80278220-003e
D0281251-0010
80278220-003F

Code sent to me by Banjo-Swopooie...Press L/R to turn