Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 8th December 2006, 12:33 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
Talking My thought of SNS awards

What if each egg unlocked it's own award instead of a whole one? What if you get access to a room with a bunch of safes and a keyhole in each one, and then if you approch a respective door you would get out an egg and the ice key would open the door and reveal a prize

For instance:

Red egg+ ice key: Devil bottles
Green egg+ ice key: Dragon Kazooie
Blue egg+ice key: Mount fire eyes
yellow, pink, and cyan to me remain unknown

However also, just like in grabbed by ghoules, what if the meant to be collectd eggs in B-K were Pink,blue,cyan. however, which was the forth egg to get? This might be the most mysterous yet, since the 3 I just mentioned WERE ACTUALLY unreachable, while the rest are actually easy to get in terms of actions. and we would unlock a so called secret level of the 3 unfinished ones, but as you can see Hammerhead beach might be (and now widely considered) the anterior name of Treasure Trove Cove, Fungus Forest may have turned out to be FF in DK64 in my opinion it also has much resemblence to click clock wood in the portrait, but I can bet all of us here have seen the Beta video of Mount fire eyes and by what can be telled by its contrast it has no resemblence to Hailfire peaks like it is though to have been its result so I think MFE is the speculated secret world. Or perhaps it's planned to be released in B3?

Old 8th December 2006, 11:24 AM
Missing Hero

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
As you know i think that Red Egg will unlock Bottles' Revenge in Banjo-Tooie...
Cyan Egg and Green Egg...maybe Silo 8 and Silo 9?

Last edited by BanjoPL; 8th December 2006 at 11:33 AM.

Old 8th December 2006, 02:47 PM
Bunnycomb

No because bottles revenge is totally different and the only bottles revenge left in is Bottels revenge beta ,plus when you speak to devil bottles he doesnt say anything like "this is your reward for sns/getting eggs/icekey" .

Old 8th December 2006, 06:09 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alakazam9891
2) GBTG board = false
prove its false.

Old 8th December 2006, 06:48 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
there isnt any proof it is false. for all we know in B3 there could be a part where we need 4 strange eggs and a large key and it activates a secret level...

PROOVE IT IS FALSE!

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Old 8th December 2006, 07:31 PM
Most Annoying Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Jinjo
So there is this popular theory that we only need four eggs for Stop N' Swop. I only have one thing to say.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. THEY DREW UP THE IMAGE AS EGGS + KEY = SECRET LEVEL. FIRST OFF, IT IS OBVIOUS SATIRE. SECONDLY, EVEN IF IT WASN'T, IT DOES NOT MEAN WE WOULD ONLY NEED FOUR EGGS. THEY JUST HAD TO DRAW MORE THAN TWO AND PROBABLY DIDN'T WANT TO DRAW ALL SIX. I MEAN, DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THE WHITEBOARD? IT WASN'T BLUE-WHALE SIZE OR ANYTHING. THEY WERE JUST GETTING AT A PLURAL, NOT A SET AMOUNT. ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?!

STICKIED

Old 8th December 2006, 09:52 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillyDark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Jinjownd
So there is this popular theory that we only need four eggs for Stop N' Swop. I only have one thing to say.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. THEY DREW UP THE IMAGE AS EGGS + KEY = SECRET LEVEL. FIRST OFF, IT IS OBVIOUS SATIRE. SECONDLY, EVEN IF IT WASN'T, IT DOES NOT MEAN WE WOULD ONLY NEED FOUR EGGS. THEY JUST HAD TO DRAW MORE THAN TWO AND PROBABLY DIDN'T WANT TO DRAW ALL SIX. I MEAN, DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THE WHITEBOARD? IT WASN'T BLUE-WHALE SIZE OR ANYTHING. THEY WERE JUST GETTING AT A PLURAL, NOT A SET AMOUNT. ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?!

STICKIED
QFT

Old 9th December 2006, 03:32 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Jinjo

STICKIED
thats not proof, thats just some mod saying we're crazy because we think we're supposed to get 4 eggs when there are clearly 4 eggs on the board. he also says that rare was just getting at plural, he is speculating that, theres no proof for that. That board could really be the answer to sns

Last edited by Goldfish; 9th December 2006 at 03:35 AM.

Old 21st December 2006, 09:47 AM
Missing Hero

Whiteboard in GBTG "tell" us that SNS will activate secret level.I don't think so that there is hidden level in BK...more possible is secret level in BT because there are only 90 jiggies and Ridiculously Secret Area 1.

There is very strange stuff on whiteboard.Three maps with X and 3 "damaged" eggs under maps.What this mean? I have two ideas:
-X mean that we should collect those eggs
-X mean that those eggs are fakes

"Homework" instruction said "collect ice key" and look: key is "not damaged"! Why 3 eggs are damaged and 1 egg no? What this mean? Look on "collect eggs" stuff.If you will carefully then you will see that word "egg" is far than "s"...This looks like "collect egg s"...
"Not damaged" items are 1 egg and Ice Key...
I still analize whiteboard.Maybe this is just Rare's joke but maybe this is answer to SNS...

Last edited by BanjoPL; 21st December 2006 at 10:36 AM.

Old 21st December 2006, 01:29 PM
Glowbo

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Hm, well I (being no hacker in any shape or form) think that if there was an ENTIRE secret level in BK or BT, it would've been found by now. I mean, you guys are pretty good at finding stuff, aren't you?

Old 21st December 2006, 03:48 PM
Missing Hero

Maybe Rare named Gruntilda's Lair(Tower Room) in BT as secret level?
This is possible...
I always think that SNS will unlock Bottles' Revenge legally...
Now i will wait untill BK3's release...

Last edited by BanjoPL; 21st December 2006 at 04:26 PM.

Old 21st December 2006, 04:53 PM
Grunty's Reject

INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Note Medal 
First off, Bottles Revenge has been DROPPED and CAN NEVER BE OBTAINED BY NORMAL MEANS. It was confirmed to be dropped by Rare, you can read about it in this thread. Given that you can access it via GameShark, but you can't do it without the cheat device (GameShark).

Also, the whiteboard is just a joke by Rare. There isn't a secret level, because Ice and Subdrag have hacked the games to death and haven't found a secret level. We have found text ( Grunty's Laira - Tower Room ), but it's just text. There is no real secret level, they planned to make a level in Grunty's Lair, but they didn't. They just left the text in by mistake. You know, because people can make misktakes sometimes.

Also, Mt. Fire Eyes is a beta level that doesn't exist anymore, and was retooled into Hailfire Peaks. Fungus Forest was planned, but dropped and put in DK64. Hammerhead beach = beta name for Treasure Trove Cove. Don't even argue that these levels are the secret levels, because they are most definately not.