Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 7th March 2018, 12:26 AM
Quote of the Year '10 - '11

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyo76 View Post
And then no one heard from DC for several months after that, as he lost all contact with the outside world.
Breath of the Wild is also very good.

Old 26th March 2018, 06:43 AM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I decided to do the Wii > WiiU system transfer thing finally, since I wanted to play Super Mario Bros. 3 but didn't feel like moving the Wii to my regular monitor. After this I booted up Super Mario Maker for the first time in a while and actually made a level again: 9521-0000-0395-9DBB
The game feels pretty empty without the Miiverse comments. When's Super Mario Maker 2?

Old 27th March 2018, 07:45 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
Beat Life is Strange again. Still my favorite game of this current console generation. I also beat Spec Ops: The Line. I really don't understand the praise this game gets.

Old 15th April 2018, 04:05 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
MapleStory 2 is coming out in America, and a closed beta happens next month. I can't believe they are actually releasing it here, and I am both excited and scared because I don't need the MMO addiction again, especially with Summer approaching... Gonna make sure I get all the beta rewards, since I missed out on the original Maplestory's beta by only a few months I believe.

Been playing a lot of Overwatch the past few days. Got my rank back up to Diamond, and finished Retribution on Legendary. Feels good.

And now I just got Masters in comp DM. Has Blizzard finally stopped locking my account to only games with hackers and griefers? Maybe... *Sniff* Maybe.

Last edited by DementedSun; 17th April 2018 at 07:54 PM.

Old 21st April 2018, 03:36 PM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
I've been playing a lot of Hearthstone and now I've decided to give World of Warcraft a try. Thank goodness for free trials, am I right?

Old 24th April 2018, 02:49 AM
Von Kriplespac

I have this problem where I get a day off, spend it on a game I wanted to play, but then I work for the rest of week and come home feeling burnt out. Instead going back to the same game I want to play something new. As a result I tend to have five or six active games going at once. Right now I'm half-way through Little Big Adventure, playing random games of Populous, about a quarter of the way into a Civilization V game, finishing up Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, and playing online matches of Acceleration of Suguri 2 whenever one of my Steam friends start a lobby. Also about a million rounds of 100% Orange Juice, but that goes without saying. Send help.

Old 24th April 2018, 05:57 PM
Mercury Star Power, Make Up~!

Total Awards: 10
Awesome Default Medal You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
I've been playing Kirby Star Allies here and there and I finished it last night. It was fun! I agree with some of the reviews that the level design wasn't necessarily as strong as Triple Deluxe or Planet Robobot, but I had a lot of fun with it. The art is beautiful and the soundtrack is solid with some wonderful tracks.

I found that for me, Staff was the best ability, especially when combined with electric or fire- both cause explosions at the end of a combo and I liked that a lot, but electric would cause lightning to come down, striking enemies on higher platforms farther out than I was. which can be incredibly useful.
Though... at one point I changed it up a little.

I guess you could say this team was a little Bonkers..

Hangin' out with the gang

While I have all the level specific puzzle pieces, I don't have near enough blue pieces to finish all the puzzles. I don't know if I'll play enough to get all of them, but I'll do some of the post game stuff a little at least.. especially because you can play as King Dedede and he's my favorite...! So... Onward!

Old 22nd May 2018, 05:12 PM
Von Kriplespac

La-Mulana 2 is finally coming out this summer, so I've been replaying La-Mulana 1. It's been a few years and I forgot a few things. It's nice to get lost in the ruins once again.

Old 22nd May 2018, 06:40 PM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
I still need to finish La Mulana. The game is great, but I always end up getting lost.

I picked up Puyo Puyo Tetris today! It is fun, but I'm awful at puzzles games.

Old 23rd May 2018, 04:53 AM
Von Kriplespac

I used to give out hints on 4chan back when the remake landed on Steam, and the game is fresh in my mind again so I could probably point you in the right direction if you ever need a nudge. Puyo Puyo Tetris is probably my most played Switch game, even though I mainly just do marathon runs of Tetris. Puyo is indeed very hard and stressful, so good luck with that part. Still fun though.

Old 23rd May 2018, 05:10 AM
Glowbo

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
I'm trying to replay all of the Rune Factory games. Why does choosing a marriage candidate have to be so difficult?!

Old 25th May 2018, 05:26 PM
Von Kriplespac

You're picking Raven in 3, right?

Old 31st May 2018, 03:15 PM
a quiche

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
I got to sit down and legitimately play Super Mario Odyssey for a decent period of time at a friend's house last night. I had a good time. It gave me a lot of incentive to get a Switch, which I am going to suck it up and do, finally. Soon.

I make excuses but there are literally no good ones outside of me holding myself back for whatever needlessly tangled rationale.

Old 2nd June 2018, 04:36 PM
Most Creative Member '11 - '12

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Reminiscence Rarity 
Usually when I die in a boss fight, I get increasingly frustrated. However, there's something about the progress bar in Cuphead that says, "You got this far, you'll get 'im next time!" And that makes actually defeating a boss incredibly satisfying.

Old 7th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Super Moderator

You're Appreciated! Puzzle Six Awesome Default Medal RWP Donator RWP Podcast 
KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch: spent about an hour trying to recreate Beethoven's Ninth on a Chinese synthesiser with my brother before the game crashed without saving. Thanks

User Tag List