Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 28th December 2008, 05:17 AM
Glowbo

Leaderboards

Is there any way to see how many people are on the leaderboards for any paticular challenge. I am ranked 4th for one of the jiggy races in Bnajoland and would like to see out of how many people in total have done that challenge. Thanks

Old 28th December 2008, 07:22 AM
B-K Nostalgia

And also, why isn't my name showing up on some of the challenges? Could it be I'm so low down that my name isn't displaying or is it something do with how glitchy the Leaderboard section on N&B's website is?

Old 28th December 2008, 06:19 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-K Nostalgia View Post
And also, why isn't my name showing up on some of the challenges? Could it be I'm so low down that my name isn't displaying or is it something do with how glitchy the Leaderboard section on N&B's website is?

I'm pretty sure it's too low, but I could be mistaken. Did you get the T.T trophy with your score?

User Tag List