Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Homebrew Games and Tools

Homebrew Games and Tools If you've created a trainer, texture editor, or a full-blown fangame we'd like to see it here. Show off your mad programming skills.

Old 17th April 2011, 08:22 PM
Grunty's Reject

Dragon's Treasure Episode 1: The journey to save a Hero

As far as homebrew games go, I have seen a lot of good ones in my run.

And I plan to make one as well! A dungeon crawling, treasure hunting, boss battling, funny RPG! The title of the thread is the game's name, and here is the story:

One day in the world of Bame, there was a grand treasure, in the mystical Hall of Riches. People from all over had come to take a share. The Poor had become wealthy. And everyone in the world had enough Gold to keep them in good shape for years to come. Until one day, the sky grew dark. A thunderstorm had brewed.... A dragon had fallen from the dark, empty sky... It was one of the rare Nekosada species. One of the most dangerous, murderous dragons in the land of Bame. It had come to plunder all of the treasure, until a hero stood to him. The young man's name: Perry Deloph. Perry had put up a fight, but the Nekosada had reigned supreme. It had cast a curse upon the hero, and had turned him into stone.

As the village of Eiroth had seen their hero turned to stone, they all had backed away, cowering. As the Nekosada had flown away, with the plundered Treasure, but with the Stonified Perry. The dragon had cursed the treasure, so only HE could have it. And he had whisked large amounts of it away to 5 continents of the world of Bame. And took the stonified Perry with him. If somebody could get into the Ancient Crackstone Mine, and find the Tablet of Orogoth and speak it's contents backwards in the area the Cursed treasure lies, it would be sent back to it's place of origin. The Hall of Riches. If somebody had managed to send all of the cursed treasure back to the Hall of Riches, and slay the fearsome Nekosada, the curse would be broken on Perry AND the treasure....

"Sorry for the wall of text guys, this is just what I had planned out ^^; If you RWPians have any sorts of ideas, or anything you would like to contribute, post here, or gimme a PM. :3"

Old 20th May 2011, 05:54 AM
Grunty's Reject

Sorry for the bump on a dead thread, but, I might be releasing a demo soon, If you kiddies are interested ;1

User Tag List