Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 13th November 2006, 04:31 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
Lightbulb A note at Jollys

When you save Jollys assistant and talk to her she mentions that one dublin will get you 5 tankards of seamans brew if you then turn and look at the menu board you will see "Seamans surprise" and below a 5 have any of you tried talking to her with one dublin? Also, there is the word salty dumplings if you remember in Cloudkookooland in the garbage can there is a box with salty (idunnowhat) inside egg ammo if you can recall at the board it says "toad in the hole" back to the GC there is a bottle and a straw in it maybe we can shoot a CWK egg in there and FIND BLACKEYES WATER!
(One more question, have any of you tried controlling blackeye with devil bottles)

Old 13th November 2006, 04:42 AM
Glowbo

Total Awards: 1
Random Award 
i always wondered if you could get a seamans surprise or even try to use your dubloons like cptn blubber. And i think blackeye is a hero but controlling him is worth a go i dont have a gameshark or a emulator i should get one but i dont have enough time to download it.

Old 13th November 2006, 01:15 PM
Best Rarely Active Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 4
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdsmzroll
When you save Jollys assistant and talk to her she mentions that one dublin will get you 5 tankards of seamans brew if you then turn and look at the menu board you will see "Seamans surprise" and below a 5 have any of you tried talking to her with one dublin? Also, there is the word salty dumplings if you remember in Cloudkookooland in the garbage can there is a box with salty (idunnowhat) inside egg ammo if you can recall at the board it says "toad in the hole" back to the GC there is a bottle and a straw in it maybe we can shoot a CWK egg in there and FIND BLACKEYES WATER!
(One more question, have any of you tried controlling blackeye with devil bottles)
This theory blows.

Old 13th November 2006, 07:56 PM
Dingpot

Subliminal Messages.

Old 13th November 2006, 08:10 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Lol guess what? I had a dream that my little female cousin had been playing my Banjo game and she had actually solved the SNS thing. I was gonna get on the computer to tell everyone...but then I woke up lol!

Old 14th November 2006, 01:11 AM
Strangest Member '08 - '10

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 
I think I should clarify something about Captain Blackeye being an 'evil pirate dude'. You see, this term was first applied to him in an interview with Rare, in which the interviewer asked the folks at Rare (actually, just one guy, but I can't seem to remember his name) about an 'evil pirate dude' he'd spotted in the portraits at Mad Monster Mansion. The Rare people only called him what they did to use the same description used by the interviewer. Blackeye might not be evil at all... or for all we know, a pirate or a dude. Ha-ha!

Old 14th November 2006, 06:34 PM
Clanker

If he's not a pirate, dude, or evil, why do you have him on your avatar?

Old 14th November 2006, 10:38 PM
Strangest Member '08 - '10

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 
Well, I'm actually quite sure that he's a pirate and a dude... as a matter of fact, I'm entirely convinced of that. He just may not be evil; that last statement (made by me, not the one by Rare) was only a joke.

...but you knew that, right?

Old 16th November 2006, 05:59 PM
Clanker

Of course I knew!