Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 24th June 2006, 05:14 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Well slaphappy if you want the glory of that then you'll have to find SnS. Ice Mario probably would've been the one to find it if he had'nt slowed down on his hacking. Slaphappy it looks like your the most qualified person here to do that. Anyway like I posted in another thread, Rare might've originally planned to have themed timers but took it out because the concept wasn't all that good. The timer might've been from a mumbo related thing or a death clock. But we may never know unless we contact Rare... You know what I think I'll do that.

Old 24th June 2006, 09:43 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbull
Well slaphappy if you want the glory of that then you'll have to find SnS. Ice Mario probably would've been the one to find it if he had'nt slowed down on his hacking. Slaphappy it looks like your the most qualified person here to do that. Anyway like I posted in another thread, Rare might've originally planned to have themed timers but took it out because the concept wasn't all that good. The timer might've been from a mumbo related thing or a death clock. But we may never know unless we contact Rare... You know what I think I'll do that.
I like your positivity to there being an answer to SnS!

Old 24th June 2006, 10:33 PM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Remember everybody. Never say IF we find Stop 'n' Swap say WHEN we find Stop 'n' Swap. There is no stopping it. It will happen, I'm sure of it. And if we don't then you can laugh at me and tell me I'm wrong.