Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Homebrew Games and Tools

Homebrew Games and Tools If you've created a trainer, texture editor, or a full-blown fangame we'd like to see it here. Show off your mad programming skills.

Old 21st November 2007, 07:36 AM
Glowbo

Err might've been answered before...

I've seen one person on Conker that seems to be hacking <_< just wondering if that's even possible... because there is this one hacker who can do really strange things like teleport me or somebody else to a certain place just kill us instantly err if this is hacking is there any way to stop that :\ other than proxying conker which i'd hate to do D: wait is ther an action replay for xbox...? oh well I don't know just tell me if theres a way to fix this junk (this seems to be the right place to put this thread well dont blame me if it isnt ;_; )

Old 21st November 2007, 06:48 PM
Grunty's Reject

if someone's hacking on xbox live, then you got to report it to them (xbox live). we can't really do anything about it. The only thing you can do is try to avoid the games he's in.

Old 22nd November 2007, 01:49 AM
Clanker

Total Awards: 2
RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Ugh, I hate it when people hack online games. That's just poor sportsmanship.

Old 22nd November 2007, 03:22 AM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timboid View Post
Ugh, I hate it when people hack online games. That's just poor sportsmanship.
yeah I know, that's why we don't really play halo on-line anymore, just at eachother's houses.

Old 22nd November 2007, 03:23 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
So you met..."HIM". "HIM" is more powerful than "THEY" and weaker than "ME", but only "I" can stop "IT".

In other word's you must hold a hacker's duel. Who's got the best hacking skills? There is only one way to tell...

Old 2nd January 2008, 11:28 PM
Clanker

Location: holding a paper with the answer to SNS on it. I don't dare read it though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakuragod View Post
yeah I know, that's why we don't really play halo on-line anymore, just at eachother's houses.
You realize that as long as Anthony is keeping the encryption codes to himself like he is right now, the Halo plain of Xbox Live is modder free for now. You are perfectly safe. If, when he does release them, and the modders break the live barrier, you'll be the first to know. But for now it's safe.

As for Conker, I have tried and tried to hack this game with a variety of different methods, on the Xbox and N64. No such luck. If you can get an app for this, lemme know 'cause I want it. I have no clue how this guy was hacking, but it may have just been intense lag that caused you to teleport...

Old 3rd January 2008, 03:27 AM
Clanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by runehero123 View Post
So you met..."HIM". "HIM" is more powerful than "THEY" and weaker than "ME", but only "I" can stop "IT".

In other word's you must hold a hacker's duel. Who's got the best hacking skills? There is only one way to tell...
I lol'd.

Old 3rd January 2008, 10:18 AM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 2 Participation Award 
One hack to rule them all,
One hack to find them,
One hack to bring them all,
And in the darkness, bind them.
RIght, rune?

Also see: People who hack online games are pretty much ASKING to be banned/blocked. Just wait about a week, he'll either get boreed and stop, or be barred for the service.

Old 4th January 2008, 06:17 AM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
And whats hacking ment to show that your so ''pro'' at cheating cos i suck at playing it fairly.

User Tag List