Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > General Gaming

General Gaming Discuss anything gaming related here. Nintendo, Xbox, Sony, PC, mobile, or even the Ouya!

Old 15th March 2014, 06:55 PM
Humba Wumba

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Got Bravely Default. Once I got passed the child-like characters, or "artstyle", I started enjoying it for its story and gameplay. It's difficult for me, that's for sure, but once you unlock the Monk job things get smoother

Old 18th March 2014, 01:23 AM
Jinjo

Chatterbox 
Well I'm currently going through my THIRD attempt at a Nuzlocke of the pokemon Fangame Pokemon Zeta. I'm actually doing well so far.

Old 18th March 2014, 05:00 PM
Quote of the Year '10 - '11

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
I just finished Stick of Truth a few days ago and overall I really enjoyed it. I wish there was more of the medieval fantasy element to it with more emphasis on the humans vs. elves thing, but it did well at tying everything together in the end, though it could have done with a few more quests that were better fleshed out.

I might go back to GTAIV so I can finally finish the story. other than that I have so many games in my backlog that it makes me sad. Alpha Protocol, Deux Ex, Deux Ex Human Revolution, Tomb Raider I and II, and the first KOTOR. ugh.

Old 18th March 2014, 06:07 PM
The Soul Still Burns

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
I am, at the moment, sitting here with my FOXHOUND shirt, waiting for Amazon to deliver my copy of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes already, dammit. :c

Old 18th March 2014, 06:56 PM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Total Awards: 13
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGC View Post
I am, at the moment, sitting here with my FOXHOUND shirt, waiting for Amazon to deliver my copy of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes already, dammit. :c
Haha, painful situation you have there, Kelby xD

Old 18th March 2014, 10:45 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
Consider yourselves lucky. I'll be waiting until the 27th before I get my copy. Of course I am getting Infamous Second Son as well and I have Puppeteer to keep me busy. I'm about halfway through and it's a lot of fun.

Old 19th March 2014, 01:03 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
I've heard that Ground Zeros is only 25 minutes long, so I hope for your guys sake that it's all part of some clever ruse.

Old 20th March 2014, 01:30 PM
Jinjo

Chatterbox 
well I lost that nuzlocke, so I went through Yume Nikki 3d and it's DLC Isolated.
Now I'm finally playing Cuthulhu Saves the World

Old 24th March 2014, 12:28 AM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
Playing Infamous 3 and loving it like the other two. This one is much better because the main character is a loveable rebel with a heart of gold.

Old 24th March 2014, 04:19 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
So I finished up Puppeteer. Great game even if the ending cut-scene feels rushed and quickly drops what could have been a sequel so that things can all be tied up rather nicely.

Old 24th March 2014, 11:48 AM
Jinjo

Chatterbox 
still playing Cthulhu Save the World, a great game for the $3 tag, I just found a free game called Heroine's Quest: the Herald of Raganarok. I'm going to give that a try.

Old 24th March 2014, 05:23 PM
Humba Wumba

INFECTED - B1K1 
Inching my way through Bravely Default. The battle system gets a bit tedious at times when I have to click Brave four times on each character just to get the easy fights out of the way. I still like it though. Fighting against some thirsty theif and his tall minion on hard mode and barely hit 80 with physical attacks. And they both have like 6000 health. blehh

Old 24th March 2014, 05:28 PM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Banjonator View Post
Inching my way through Bravely Default. The battle system gets a bit tedious at times when I have to click Brave four times on each character just to get the easy fights out of the way. I still like it though. Fighting against some thirsty theif and his tall minion on hard mode and barely hit 80 with physical attacks. And they both have like 6000 health. blehh
It is not as good of a game as I was hoping unfortunately, but it is still decent. You really hit the nail on the head about Braving, jeebus that gets annoying.

The story of the game is cool but the character's voice-acting doesn't sound believable at all. Of course, they did not even need to add voices at all so...

Old 24th March 2014, 09:02 PM
Humba Wumba

INFECTED - B1K1 
Everyone talked about the game like it was the best thing to come from SE in years. I think it's cute, sure, and even fun. But it doesn't seem to be as amazing as the internet made it seem. I don't regret the purchase, but I'm disappointed it's not something as epic as the FF4 DS remake and such.

Who knows, maybe it'll grow on me. The final boss music is epic, though. I give it that

Old 24th March 2014, 09:32 PM
North American Scum

Total Awards: 19
You're Appreciated! Swine Flu Bashful Game On Reminiscence 
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA

User Tag List