Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > The Banjo Kazooie Series

The Banjo Kazooie Series General Discussion about the Banjo Kazooie series from the N64 classics to the handheld sequels & new Xbox games.

Old 22nd May 2010, 06:58 AM
Clanker

Exclamation Speed Run Mumbo's Mountain

Hey guys, since I haven't been here in over 3 years, I thought I'd say hey.

Now that that crap is outta the way I need recruits to record themselves doing a speed run of Mumbo's Mountain for a contest-thingy. (If any of you are familiar with ScrewAttack). All the details can be seen here: http://screwattack.com/blogs/Nervous...-Round-4-RULES

Now I WOULD dig up that speed run thread from 2003 on here that I was a part of back then but I think that goes against the "no-older-than-2-months" rule for talking in threads. I apologize if this has already been mentioned on this site also.

I KNOW it can be done in 5 and a half minutes (i've seen proof) and so far my best time is 6:43.

Please help me if you can and thanks for taking the time to read this.
Member since 2001. Don't believe the lies. I remember the great shut down event of the forums... all them long months of horrific silence... until forums version 3 came out! *rocks in chair* punch anyone? ;P

Old 29th May 2010, 07:59 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 7
INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Bad luck on no-one replying to this thread. Your time is only a few seconds off what nick did

User Tag List