Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 6th October 2005, 12:46 AM
Glowbo

"How to get Stop n Swop" a joke?

I have a little observation about the "How to Get Stop n Swop" instructions in GbtG. It's possible that this is actually a joke, given a possible double meaning. You see...

"How to Get Stop n Swop" = How to unlock this feature

...but...

"How to Get Stop n Swop" = Quite literally, how to get the words "Stop n Swop" to appear on your screen.

This would mean that the three "instructions" below are actually seperate routes, with the goal not to unlock the truth behind SnS but simply to open the Stop n Swop menu, which can of course be done either by collecting an egg or getting the ice key.

This doesn't explain the "unlock secret level" bit, but I just wanted to point it out.

Old 6th October 2005, 12:48 AM
Perverse Piglet

Total Awards: 9
INFECTED - B1K1 Grey Note Medal Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 9 Participation Award 
I don't think there's a secret level, it's probably a joke, Fungus forest was taken out into DK64 and we may had already found it throught a GS...

Old 6th October 2005, 12:57 AM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketlex
I have a little observation about the "How to Get Stop n Swop" instructions in GbtG. It's possible that this is actually a joke, given a possible double meaning. You see...

"How to Get Stop n Swop" = How to unlock this feature

...but...

"How to Get Stop n Swop" = Quite literally, how to get the words "Stop n Swop" to appear on your screen.

This would mean that the three "instructions" below are actually seperate routes, with the goal not to unlock the truth behind SnS but simply to open the Stop n Swop menu, which can of course be done either by collecting an egg or getting the ice key.

This doesn't explain the "unlock secret level" bit, but I just wanted to point it out.
in banjo pilot cheato will say stop and swap means stop playing the game and swap it for a nice book so yes i think it is a joke a very cruel joke.

Last edited by lamentofgrunty; 6th October 2005 at 10:33 PM.

Old 7th October 2005, 02:43 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
thats a pretty good point. never thought of that