Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 10th December 2008, 01:55 AM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
an all new theory

You can get outside of the levels on banjo kazooie nuts and bolts right but really only banjo land is the only level where there's a lot to do outside. I think banjo swaps with banjo nuts and bolts and a lot more of the level opens up. You know the random small platform on the level that's most likely a teleporter to the supposedly cancelled beta level that's in the game. In the beta level you will most likely fight the hardest grunty battle in the game and you will also have to fight piddles who has magical powers. After you get a ferrari vehicle

Old 10th December 2008, 02:02 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss View Post
You can get outside of the levels on banjo kazooie nuts and bolts right but really only banjo land is the only level where there's a lot to do outside. I think banjo swaps with banjo nuts and bolts and a lot more of the level opens up. You know the random small platform on the level that's most likely a teleporter to the supposedly cancelled beta level that's in the game. In the beta level you will most likely fight the hardest grunty battle in the game and you will also have to fight piddles who has magical powers. After you get a ferrari vehicle
Uhm...

Old 10th December 2008, 02:15 AM
On DKVine

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Wiki-Master Rarity Awesome Default Medal 
Wow...

Old 10th December 2008, 02:18 AM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Stupidity at its best!

Old 10th December 2008, 03:04 AM
Bunnycomb

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
How the **ck did you come up with this?
Like HOW?!?
Do you have any evidence to support this?

wtf mate.

Old 10th December 2008, 04:47 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
w00t Ferrari.

Banjo Schumacher.

Old 10th December 2008, 05:59 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Rarity RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Ok You had me up until the third sentence. God this is funny. Way to go, dude...way to go.

Old 10th December 2008, 12:03 PM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B1K1 
Banjo Tooie most likely swaps with banjo nuts and bolts. When it swaps on banjo nuts and bolts more of the level opens up and you can go on that small platform that seems out of place and step on it and it looks special cause it's just a small random unaccessable platform so it will most likely teleport you to the supposedly cancelled beta level. There is that beta song still in there so the level is most likely also in there. You will have to fight grunty and since this snsing it will most likely be the hardest grunty battle and as an extra surprise rare will most likely makee us fight piddles and piddles most likely has magical powers and after that you get a ferrari. The game is all about vehicles so I expect to get a vehicle and a ferrari makes some sense. That's my evidence. I hope the theory hasn't been heard yet.

Last edited by abyss; 10th December 2008 at 12:05 PM.

Old 10th December 2008, 12:47 PM
Bunnycomb

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
The game is all about vehicles so I expect to get a vehicle and a ferrari makes some sense. That's my evidence. I hope the theory hasn't been heard yet.
The game is about vehicles so you expect to unlock a beta level and get a crazy witch fight, and a ferrari?
How is that evidence at all?
Are you 5? Do you understand what evidence means?

Also Beta stuff are things that were going to be in a game but are NO LONGER included.

This is the most silliest theory on any video game I've ever heard.

I deeply apologize for the rudeness.

Old 10th December 2008, 05:15 PM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B1K1 
O.O O.o

Old 10th December 2008, 06:00 PM
Jolly Rodger

INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Kirkhope
There was a WILD west world that was dropped due to time constraints, but it was dropped quite early on in the project. The music is by Robin, but it wasn't for that level.
There is no beta level hidden in N&B!!!

I don't say this very often...but you're an idiot.