Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 23rd December 2008, 08:46 PM
Grunty's Reject

Makes me feel good about myself XD

Regards
294lightnin

Old 23rd December 2008, 11:14 PM
Grunty's Reject

(Retreats into deep study)
I'll be with you in the near future for the time being I will begin my JRL Project. Best of luck to those who choose to try as well!

Regards
294lightnin

Old 23rd December 2008, 11:15 PM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
You really don't need to do Regard in every post you do But you can if you want.

And please don't double post

Regards to you too.

Old 23rd December 2008, 11:41 PM
Bunnycomb

So, you made this topic to say
I think devil bottles was from project dream, and blackeye is connected

But instead of just saying it, you filled it in with a whole lot of nothing...

I dont really see what the point of this whole thread is, so you have a crazy theory that bottles was from project dream, i say that you are completely wrong, as bottles probably wasn't even thought up back then

Unless i have completely missed the point you are trying to make.
really, you just have me confused, as you are not even coming out and saying what your theory is, only a bunch of little remarks followed by "i'll let you figure it out from there"

Then when someone tries to guess what you are saying, you say 'i dont know'... this thread seems like a thread about nothing. you have not made any new discovery, all you have is a shadow of a theory that devil bottles is from dream, and blackeye is the key to SNS.

You haven't even really come out with proof. The way i see it, it seems like you are just here to say "hey, im gonna find out SNS, pat me on the back now plz?"

But the idea that blackeye and devil bottles are connected to SNS has been out for years... what are you trying to say here, exactly?

What is the point of this thread?

EDIT: wow, i think i came off a bit rude sounding in that post... i mean no offense with anything i have said, please dont feel like i'm having a go at you

Last edited by Some_wierdGuy; 23rd December 2008 at 11:44 PM.

Old 24th December 2008, 12:24 AM
Grunty's Reject

That's fine, and I understand the frustration from me being kinda in the dark about the topic but, Making an accusation without evidence is the same as pointing to an average person and scream "Murderer!" and him be whisked off to jail. I'm not trying to frustrate people, but I don't want to get thier hopes up as I stated in the first post, What I've found may very well still be on the internet and I'm not even sure that it's SnS Related, for all I know it's just a glitch, So my apoligies if it has confused anyone I'm just trying to make it known but at the same time I'm not stating it for the rest of the world to destroy.

In short:
1. Sorry for confusion
2. Meant to be a use for a later search project
3. Can't say unless evidence presented.

As made before, Unless I can prove without a doubt in my mind it's SnS Related It might just be a glitch. Don't jump to conclusions.

Regards
294lightnin

Old 24th December 2008, 12:32 AM
Bunnycomb

yes, but you still haven't said your theory... is your theory that devil bottles is from project dream?

is it that blackeye is the key to SNS

what?
and im not so much frustrated as i am confused... what is your theory, i cant work out what it is from any of your posts

you only seem to be posting cryptic phrases that only make sense to you

and like i said, sorry for coming over sounding rude, i didn't mean you to come across that way, and i dont want you to take offence or feel like im having a go at you, cause im not

Old 24th December 2008, 12:40 AM
Grunty's Reject

First off

I never meant to give the idea that devil bottles is from project dream, because I do not believe that.

Secondly

This thread branches the idea that captain blackeye is POSSIBLY Related to Stop 'N' Swop, Maybe I'm wrong? Maybe not? It will take time to figure that part out, until then I have no choice but to give you cryptic message or not to answer you at all, and I prefer to let people know.

This thread branches the idea that captain blackeye is POSSIBLY Related to Stop 'N' Swop. That is the current meaning of this thread until I'm done with what I'm doing like it or not.

Regards
294lightnin

P.S Please feel free to message me if you have anymore questions.

Old 24th December 2008, 01:16 AM
Bunnycomb

There are countless threads on that idea

Blackeye was the pirate from project dream(the bad guy), people believe that he is related to SNS because of the pictures in the room he is in, and because of his picture in MMM and the maps in the captains cabin of RBB

He may, or may not, have given you the sandcastle codes to open the SNS egg locations

I dont think there is any solid proof, but there is evidence that may or may not support this

I know for certain though that he is a cameo/easter egg added in by rare for fun, he currently has no connection to SNS, although he might have before release...

((and nah, my questions are sorted now))

Old 24th December 2008, 04:29 AM
Grunty's Reject

The thread is not an idea as much as it is a statement when I said I will do research I will do Research, So that's that, Have a nice month and Christmas!

Regards
294lightnin

Old 24th December 2008, 10:17 AM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Regards
Since Blackeye Was and still is what's known as the egg swapin pirate, and bottles in devil form swaps bodies i thought that possibly the two went together.
How is Blackeye the egg "swapin" pirate?

Regards
Runehero123

Old 24th December 2008, 10:18 AM
Bajr

Total Awards: 4
You're Appreciated! RWP Donator RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by runehero123 View Post
How is Blackeye the egg "swapin" pirate?

Regards
Runehero123
I think he's been watching too many theories by LerakoLanche and ThumbsUpMaster and taking them in as fact.

Regards,
DragonBottles

Old 24th December 2008, 12:57 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
I think that Devil Bottles would be result of SnS and Blackeye looks like as SnS Teaser.

Old 24th December 2008, 03:04 PM
Dingpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanjoPL View Post
I think that Devil Bottles would be result of SnS and Blackeye looks like as SnS Teaser.
Could be true, But you got to look at data,codes and other stuffs. You just can't say "I think that Devil Bottles would be a result of SnS and Blackeye looks like an SnS Teaser". It's just not right. Something obviously seems fishy in the world of Banjo-Kazooie. Trust me,look at data codes and that and see what you can find!

Regards,
BanjoLover50

EDIT: I kinda sounded rude and bossy in there.....sorry

Old 24th December 2008, 04:24 PM
Glowbo

Hmm... it's nice that you're doing research to find out about SnS and trying to help everyone along with more theories and such, but it might've been better to wait until you were more sure of your research? (:

Like Some_wierdGuy said, you're being very cryptic at the moment and it's very confusing; it's not giving much insight to your other readers.

Old 24th December 2008, 04:46 PM
Jinjo

so you basically made this thread filled with random useless statements just to bring back the theory that blackeye is related to sns, which has been brought up countless times. in fact i believe there is a thread going on right now called captain blackeye. no i do not agree with you, howeveer i believe at one point he may have had something to do with sns.

regards,
nmon67