Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 1st July 2006, 12:09 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
I'm think that SNS prizes are secret level in BK,DK64 or BT and Bottles'Revenge in BT.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 3rd July 2006 at 10:17 AM.

Old 1st July 2006, 03:33 PM
Brash Breegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GI mysterious door article
The game ended with only needing a total of 77 Jiggies.
You only needed 70.
Boggy: You drop your change on the ground. An extremely gay man walks up to you and smells you extremely close to your face. He then gives you the dropped change and walks away, leaving you traumatized.

Old 1st July 2006, 04:57 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upsilon
You only needed 70.
wrong i beat the game with a total of 68 jiggies

Old 1st July 2006, 05:10 PM
Brash Breegull

Not without cheating, you didn't.
Boggy: You drop your change on the ground. An extremely gay man walks up to you and smells you extremely close to your face. He then gives you the dropped change and walks away, leaving you traumatized.

Old 1st July 2006, 05:20 PM
Glowbo

yes i did cheat lol but when i was young i sucked at the game so i cheated 2 win

Old 1st July 2006, 09:54 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
Thanks for pointing that out! I erred again! lol I'll be sure and fix that as well.

I'm going to write the article tonight and put it on the website tonight dealing with the secret level. I'll announce and post the link to it here as soon as it is complete!

Old 1st July 2006, 11:01 PM
Glowbo

Rare are a bunch of tricksters. I find it odd how they mention that all of this stuff from BK & BT is still a 'secret' in the game, yet we've never found a proper way of unlocking it. On the other side of the coin, they constantly denied that the Citadel had been left in the memory of GoldenEye. That ended up being total rubbish, as Krijy managed to get the background data for it to load up in Cradle. Since then, Zoinkity made a fully functional multiplayer map out of it. The way that worked out, I'd almost feel more confident if they told us that neither of these two bonuses were available in the finished games.

Old 2nd July 2006, 04:02 AM
Dingpot

it doesn't actually say anything about unlocking any of those things. but hey, at least there's more people other than the ones here at RWP to help along with these mysteries. of course it's not very informative about anything.

Old 2nd July 2006, 06:23 AM
Clanker

I believe I was the first to mention this:

Quote:
The left side of the board shows three different drawings: the big one with the 'X' is showing the locations of Skarkfood Island in Treasure Trove Cove; the door is the sealed door in Gobi's Valley; and the little circular type shape with the 'X' is Wozza's Cave showing the location of the Ice Key.
unless someone just decided to mention this:

Quote:
1) ok it seems to me that the top left pic. is that one island from ttc the one with the treasure chest with the X on it because it looks like there is something on an island with an X. But i dont c how that fits with SnS. So it is possibly Sharkfood island or spiral mountain. or that thing in the middle is an egg inside sharkfood island.

2) seems like that is a door most likely the one in gobi's valley

3) a little hole of some sort. a plateu on something perhaps. Seems to me that the ice key is on it. The thing in wozza's cave?
that quote is from this GBTG thingy

BTW Hylian1 if you need any whack theories or rumzorz see my signiture. My speculation is very cool, but read all the posts for all the info, I am too lazy to update the 1st post. Thank you.
Also I recommend you read a lot of the GBTG thread. There are a lot of interesting posts.

BTW since GBTG is now gonna be on the Xbox 360 (backwards compatable) when the make Banjo Threeie they can somehow do something? Hylian1 IDK if the RWP know about that one picture of the OXM English version of the proof of BK3.

You should also put these
Quote:
ARR! I had a dream once...
I were in this fine game...
A bear stole me glory...looked a bit like you, 'e did!
Right now. I examine it again for the 1000th time. When he says I were in this fine game, that means he is no longer in this fine game due to a bear stealing his glory.
So considering Rareware doesn't have the ability to change the game after the customer has bought it, we couldn't possibly have disrupted SnS with Gameshark, because Blackeye isn't in it anymore due to a prior event. Possibly that Banjo stole the main character role in the middle of development. Maybe he is talking about a different game with a character resembling a bear.
Maybe we are thinking too symbolic. If we take this litterally....

He had a dream that he was in a fine game, but a bear stole his treasure/glory, and he looked like banjo.

Last edited by EvilPsycho; 2nd July 2006 at 06:58 AM.

Old 2nd July 2006, 07:32 AM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
The New article is up everyone!! This one is all about the SECRET LEVEL. You can read it all right here: http://www.rare-elite.com/snsstation.secretlevel.php Please let me know what you think of it and discuss here in this topic!

And that quote is in there Evilpsycho. It's in the Captain Blackeye portion of Banjo Mysteries.

Old 2nd July 2006, 04:40 PM
Showdown Town Tour Guide

Total Awards: 11
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaorBR
Wait, I don't get it. Why do you need proof that Bottles Revenge ixists when it has been hacked out already?

And let's not forget that Game Shark codes are not supported by Nintendo.
Therefore, Bottles Revenge was never supposed to be enabled through a gameshark.

EDIT: I think I've missed your point, that's what I mean.
I was simply hoping there was SOLID PROOF that it may exist without Gameshark. However, a simple press release is very little proof.

Plus, I'd like to see the source of said press release. Where'd it come from?

Old 2nd July 2006, 04:55 PM
Dingpot

Sorry but i didn't found a place to post that, what is the prize is we find SnS?

Old 2nd July 2006, 05:12 PM
Dingpot

wasn't bk originally project dream?

that website may not tell you anything about obtaining the sns items, but it said that in project dream captain blackeye was going to be the main character. but since they changed it to banjo kazooie the bear stealing his glory is banjo taking the role as the main character.

Old 2nd July 2006, 07:32 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
As for the Press Release, I'm going to put the entire thing on the site in the specials section. I'll do that tonight when i get home from work.

And about it being proof, I personally consider Nintendo and Rare (thanks to BanjoPL for bringing posting that!) both saying that Bottles' Revenge is in Banjo-Tooie is solid enough for the time being. I'll also update that article with the portion where it was mentioned in Scribes that it is in the game.

Old 2nd July 2006, 11:54 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by supuhchris
that website may not tell you anything about obtaining the sns items, but it said that in project dream captain blackeye was going to be the main character. but since they changed it to banjo kazooie the bear stealing his glory is banjo taking the role as the main character.
That's most likely to be true.
The scribbers guy once said that Black Eye was going to be an important character in Dream, before the project got scrapped.
I believe he was going to be the main villain.