Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 4th July 2006, 01:51 PM
Missing Hero

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Now guys i post my recent Stop N Swop idea.
Now I'm think that pink and blue eggs are fakes!Why?In the ending of BK Rare show us this 2 eggs and ice key.They know that BK players really want collect pink and blue eggs before Banjo-Tooie release.So they put 2 as poison eggs and hidden other 4 very well.When eggs are revealed Kazooie said"another stupid egg"Stupid?Now pink and blue eggs are in Banjo-Tooie and reward poor prizes.Concidence?
After playing Banjo-Tooie again i have some ideas.
-look on Klungo's Potions colours.They have 3 missing eggs colours:cyan,green and red!
-pink and blue eggs reward poor prizes,yellow egg and ice key reward better prizes!

Rare said that there would be events in Tooie to enabled eggs and ice key in Banjo-Kazooie.Maybe Jiggywiggy Super Special Challange will triggered its...?
Some characters have possible releate to SNS:
cyan egg-Madame Grunty in Witchyworld
green egg-Loggo in Grunty Industress
red egg-Captain Blackeye in Jolly's
yellow egg-Heggy or Jingaling
ice key-Boggy in Halffire Peaks

In Grabbed By the Ghoulies Rare give us hint to SNS:collect ice key,collect 4 eggs,activate secret level.The blackboard said 4 eggs.This is number of extra hidden eggs in BK and 3 of them are missing in BT...
In Banjo-Pilot they said that we should swap game for book.School book?Maybe we should back to classroom and learn something?
Maybe we should collect in Banjo-Kazooie only ice key and cyan,green,red and yellow eggs! Then Stop N Swop room will acivated.Ice key will transfered to Donkey Kong 64 and 3 eggs will transfered to Banjo-Tooie via SNS!!! Its looks like that yellow egg and ice key connection failed...maybe when N64 Rambus changed Rare noticed that there was possible transfer only 3 eggs from BK to BT and is impossible to transfer key from DK64 to BT...so they put ice key and yellow egg in BT.

My Stop N Swop idea:
Stop N Swop Room-Tower Room in BK and BT

ice key-open something in DK64 and enable Dragoon Kazooie transformation in BT
cyan egg-activate Glowbo Cave in BT
green egg-activate secret level in BT=RSA 1?
red egg-unlock Bottles'Revenge in BT
yellow egg-jinjo in multiplayer in BT
pink egg-poison egg in BK-double press B movie in BT
blue egg-poison egg in BK-homing eggs in BT

Its looks like that Stop N Swop isn't dead!!!
If Rare canned SNS then 6 eggs would be in BT.
3 secrets in BT(Bottles'Revenge,RSA1,Glowbo Cave)=3 missing eggs?
Why Rare hidden Stop N Swop? Maybe they have future plans with it?

There are only ideas not theories!!!

Last edited by BanjoPL; 5th July 2006 at 04:01 PM.

Old 4th July 2006, 01:58 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
RWP Note Medal 
What in the world is RSA 1? I keep hearing that yet I haven't the slightest idea whatsoever as to what that is!

And great theory BanjoPL!

Old 4th July 2006, 02:03 PM
Missing Hero

RSA1 is silo name that is hidden in BT memory.

Old 4th July 2006, 02:15 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Ohh.. okay. Do the letters stand for anything in particular?

Old 4th July 2006, 02:20 PM
Missing Hero

Radicously Secret Area 1.
And i'm noticed today that Klungo Potions in BT have CYAN GREEN RED colours!!!
Pink and blue eggs in BT reveal poor prizes...

Last edited by BanjoPL; 4th July 2006 at 03:56 PM.

Old 4th July 2006, 02:26 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
o.o That's really intriguing! Hmmm... So where could that secret area be? Maybe that's referring to the doors by Grunties Industries.

Old 4th July 2006, 02:29 PM
Missing Hero

Maybe.It possible.But how you comment those cyan.green and red potions?Colours from 3 missing eggs in BT!!!Strange...

But if Rare canned SNS they would put all eggs in BT and give us their"orginal"prizes!They didn't this...and Bottles'Revenge is hidden...and RSA1 and Glowbo Cave...and Tower Room...Maybe SNS isn't canned and is very hidden!

Last edited by BanjoPL; 4th July 2006 at 03:10 PM.

Old 4th July 2006, 02:40 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Yes, that fact about the potions is very interesting. Some more research should be looked into that!

And the Glowbo Cave... hmmm... isn't possible that that could just be the area where the Mega Glowbo is found behind the Ice Door?

Old 4th July 2006, 02:41 PM
Missing Hero

Glowbo Cave text in BT was found in Cloud Cuckoland...
Icy Door is in Halffire Peaks...
I'm think that Stop N Swop Room is in both Banjo games and this is Tower Room in Grunty Lair.
Two doors in transformation room maybe leads to SNS Rooms(one for key,one for eggs) and Advent track play there?
Advent track is familiar to SNS music in secret areas!

3 secrets in BT(Bottles'Revenge,RSA1,Glowbo Cave)=3 missing eggs?

Last edited by BanjoPL; 4th July 2006 at 03:01 PM.

Old 4th July 2006, 03:29 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
icy door? Are you referring to the door that the was opened with the Ice Key? If so, then that was in Glitter Gulch Mines.

Cloud Cuckoo Land? Hmmm... That is a pretty big world...

Old 4th July 2006, 03:37 PM
Missing Hero

Well...play the game carefully and you'll see that icy Door is in Halffire Preaks(Icy Side) but way to door is in GGM.
I always read that Banjo-Tooie is the game where SNS is canned.But look how many secrets is in this game...If SNS was canned then Rare would 100% canned SNS elements in Tooie like BR or BK Base Egg or put all 6 eggs in game.
Many people said that Stop N Swop dead.Maybe Rare want this?
Team SFS will work hardly.WE SHOULD PLAY BANJO-TOOIE CAREFULLY!THE ANSWER IS THERE!
JIGGYWIGGY SUPER SPECIAL CHALLANGE AND CHOSEN ONE Y ARE KEY TO STOP N SWOP...
If JWSSC have not purpose then why Rare named it as"super special"?

Last edited by BanjoPL; 4th July 2006 at 03:45 PM.

Old 4th July 2006, 03:49 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Exactly! There's more to that challenge then just simply being called the chosen one! We just need to find out what to do immediately after beating the challenge.

Old 4th July 2006, 03:51 PM
Missing Hero

It called us chosen one and this is possible secret code...Strange.
I will play BT and beat challange and speak with every character after complete challange!
But how erase time record? Sometime game erased record...and only after first complete JW named Banjo chosen one...How erase record? Shot off and on N64?
I'm fell that answer is pretty close...

Last edited by BanjoPL; 4th July 2006 at 03:56 PM.

Old 4th July 2006, 04:01 PM
Jolly Rodger

RWP Note Medal 
Well don't keep turning your N64 on and off to try and delete the record. Most likely you'd just end up damaging your gamepak and/or console.

What i've always thought is that after completing the challenge, someone must be talked to or something must be done and the cheat or whatever it is to enter in the code room with the Chosen One Y thing will become available. If you haven't read it, here is my article dealing with JWSSC: http://www.rare-elite.com/jwspecialchallenge.php

Old 4th July 2006, 04:04 PM
Missing Hero

Hylian1..I'm readed your article when it was on Old SNS Station in 2003.
So i'm damaged my gamepak and record was deleted.Thanks Hylian.
I will test this theory that say:complete challange and search game!
This will intrest you:
FGN November 2000 article"Rare Talks Tooie":"Feature that allows players to come back to Banjo-Kazooie and unlock secret areas after complete Banjo-Tooie is in the game"
In 2002 on scribes Rare said that article is fake but i'm not believe this.Rare kept quiet since article release to 2002.LONG TIME THEY NOT COMMENT THIS.Many people said that FGN article was false so Rare tell "people true" and ends this "dangerous rumour".But article is strange!It release when BT release in US-Nov 2000!
In fact we don't complete BT on 100% yet...We missed chosen one code.

Last edited by BanjoPL; 4th July 2006 at 04:25 PM.