Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 8th August 2006, 11:06 PM
Dingpot

Long time no see. I've been silently reading all of the topics, and I think it's time for me to try to help again. I am currently in the process of re-locating and downloading the stuff i need to.

BTW, I'm loving the cliff notes version of the other info. It's been a while hatrick.

Old 8th August 2006, 11:42 PM
Grunty's Reject

Location: A Dark Cave in a volcano, guarded by 12 Ket-Zek... Come on in..
silo 8 has angle bottles next to it - spiral mountain perhaps?

silo9 ias dingpot next to it - GRUNTYS LAIR TOWER ROOM?

i think RSA doesnt have a defined pic... perhaps it is the SNS area?

Old 9th August 2006, 12:47 AM
Alumni Staff

Total Awards: 1
Awesome Default Medal 
I remember someone once told me that Subdrag had to choose the images himself for the extra silos, not quite sure...

We badly need to find the codes to activate those menu options though... They might work on an emulator, like so many crash digits...

Last edited by hatrickpatrick; 9th August 2006 at 12:49 AM.

Old 9th August 2006, 01:00 AM
Most Missed Member '11 - '12

Total Awards: 8
SteamLink Verified Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Viva PiƱata TiP Mastery 
I believe SubDrag said that he inserted those menu items in to a different menu (probably the quiz menu), so they either followed the selected menu or were completely randomized. The icons don't have anything to do with the actual location.

PS: Good luck with your efforts, hatrick. I like that there is someone in Banjo D that can be taken seriously.

Old 9th August 2006, 01:26 AM
Dingpot

Whats Banjo D?

Old 9th August 2006, 01:31 AM
Most Missed Member '10 - '11

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo-Swopooie
Whats Banjo D?
The forum that you're...that you're...in...

Old 9th August 2006, 01:58 AM
Grunty's Reject

Total Awards: 4
INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakey Wake
The forum that you're...that you're...in...
That's pretty funny. Anyway. Yeah. Good luck Hatrick. All I can do is stay on the main front of BD and try and teach em' more about SnS...

Old 9th August 2006, 02:46 AM
Dingpot

While my hacking ability is limited to inputting codes, I think I understand the workings of a game well enough to post my input.

As far as these silos go, I would figure that while the activation code was triggered to place it on the menu, it still lacks an address for its destinaiton. For instance, I suppose it's entirely possible to change the destination address on one of the choices to make Banjo emerge from, say... Jiggywiggy's temple?

The real challenge is finding the actual area in the game code, kinda like the Citadel in GoldenEye.

I'm not sure how insane this sounds, but whatever.

I'd love to hack more and learn properly what it is I'm talking about, but I only have one BK and BT game pak each, and I don't want to ruin them by my screwing up.

Old 9th August 2006, 03:43 AM
Lord of Games

Total Awards: 2
Game On INFECTED - B1K1 
Did the idea of changing the egg count in Banjo-Tooie to 5 or 6 ever go anywhere? It seemed like it was forgotten pretty fast...

Old 9th August 2006, 03:48 AM
Bunnycomb

Since when did this topic get unstickied? [/n00b]

About the extra Silo's part, I don't think there was a need for the extra silo's... I'll shut up now.

Old 9th August 2006, 06:13 AM
Dingpot

Total Awards: 1
INFECTED - B1K1 
Hmm... extra silos... Silos 8 and 9 may have just been extra silos in the game in case Rare decided to have more silos such as in Spiral Mountain or... somewhere. Bottles' House?

And maybe RSA is... Rare Headquarters?

Seriously though, uh... keep up the good work...? Or... something... I don't know... still not much I can do...

...and has there been anything on that Jiggywiggy challenge 16? Maybe if you somehow were able to complete that you'd unlock the RSA.

Oh, and I don't think I ever got an explanation of the Chosen One Y thing. By explanation, I mean where it came from.

Old 10th August 2006, 01:24 PM
Jinjo

I have something very important that may unlock the RSA. At rare elites stop and swap station they announced that beating the super special challenge in 30 seconds or less unlocks challenge 16. all we need is a specific 128 jiggy code and a way to actually beat jiggywiggy's challenge so fast...

Old 10th August 2006, 01:32 PM
Glowbo

I don't believe this. Where are challenges NO.11-15??

Old 10th August 2006, 02:07 PM
Glowbo

To me this sounds too much like variables whose values have been put to their maximums by accident.

Old 10th August 2006, 11:40 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 5
RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 6 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 5 Participation Award 
It seems so, but the maximum value is 255. 255 feathers, 255 eggs, 255 everything. Another note: In Banjo Kazooie, it was possible to have 255 gold feathers with a cheat even though the max normally was 10. It might be possible to have 128!