Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic

Rare & Playtonic Discuss anything Rare related, from classic Rareware to the Golden(eye) era or even some of their later projects. If it's Rare it's here.

Old 4th September 2011, 01:19 AM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Total Awards: 13
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJiggies View Post
Hate is a very strong word, and I would only say I hate: Nintendo, Hitler, Snacker, Canary Mary, and two people in the real world. I don't really ever hate people over the internet unless they do one thing... Trash the Banjo-Kazooie series...

Anyway, just to clear this whole age issue up, I suppose leaking it out on one thread can't hurt, I'm 14 and turning 15 in about two weeks.
I love how you admit that hate is a strong word not to be used often, and then claim that you hate video game characters such as Snacker and Canary Mary. You sound like a fool, and you're only further proving your immaturity with every post you make.

Old 4th September 2011, 01:25 AM
Formerly Jinjonator_Dude

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandolin View Post
Because Rare doesn't work with them anymore, and because they dared to make a new DKC without them.
But Retro was the company that made that, Nintendo only published it.

Old 4th September 2011, 01:31 AM
Mecha-Grunty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walecs View Post
He was supposed to kill himself , but they didn't because they wanted to make a sequel. The sequel wasn't released so he's basically dead.
So if a game doesn't ever get a sequel the main character of said game kills his/herself?

Quote:
Hate is a very strong word, and I would only say I hate: Nintendo, Hitler, Snacker, Canary Mary, and two people in the real world. I don't really ever hate people over the internet unless they do one thing... Trash the Banjo-Kazooie series...

Anyway, just to clear this whole age issue up, I suppose leaking it out on one thread can't hurt, I'm 14 and turning 15 in about two weeks.
How can you be older than me and still act like an eleven year old?

And also, what did poor old Nintendo do to make you hate them? They're just doin' their job.

EDIT: This avatar of mine fits perfectly for this thread.

Last edited by KrazyKaz12; 4th September 2011 at 01:44 AM.

Old 4th September 2011, 03:04 AM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Total Awards: 13
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
Quote:
@Dr. Worm

Sorry. You're obviously nothing like these others, this thread REALLY just needs to die, so I'll see y'all on a different thread. Quite honestly the negativity in this thread makes me sick. You all really need to just... LICK MY TAINT!
bahahahah

you want us to lick your what?

Old 4th September 2011, 03:32 AM
Honorary Most Underappreciated Member '10 - '11

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 Thread Starter 
Quote:
You all really need to just... LICK MY TAINT!
...no comment.

Old 4th September 2011, 03:40 AM
Formerly Jinjonator_Dude

Quote:
Quite honestly the negativity in this thread makes me sick. You all really need to just... LICK MY TAINT!
Your insults are disgusting and laughably bad and you should just shut the **** up right now if you're going to say them.

Thank you, good day.

Old 4th September 2011, 03:56 AM
Mecha-Grunty

Quote:
@Dr. Worm

Sorry. You're obviously nothing like these others, this thread REALLY just needs to die, so I'll see y'all on a different thread. Quite honestly the negativity in this thread makes me sick. You all really need to just... LICK MY TAINT!
Lick WHAT?

Old 4th September 2011, 08:11 AM
Formerly Frozyn

INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence 
thread of the year

Old 4th September 2011, 02:58 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozyn View Post
thread of the year
Thread of the year, all years.

Never have I been so disappointed in the youth of today as in this thread. And it's hilarious.

Old 4th September 2011, 06:45 PM
Glowbo

Quote:
I make satin look like God, and you all make God look like satin.
Rouge Angles of Satin? What has that to do with anything?

So maybe we should return on-topic or not? Just a suggestion.

Old 4th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 1
Viva PiƱata TiP Mastery 
Quote:
Last message:

Congratulations trolls! You all win! You just one a quarrel over the internet on a forum! We all get it, I'm in immature devil-worshiper who is a disgrace to all others of my age, and you are all excedingly intelligent saints. I make satin look like God, and you all make God look like satin. We all get it. You should all be so happy, you managed to troll someone who never threw out a single insult (until one was thrown at him) and made a "fool" of him. Yipee for you! You all should go crazy! Maybe lose your virginity, or get a life even! Hoorah for you guys!
Personally I've never had anything against you.

Old 4th September 2011, 07:56 PM
Strangest Member '08 - '10

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Wiki-Master INFECTED - B1K1 
Okiedoke, time to break this puppy down.

Quote:
One last message:
Somehow I doubt it.

Quote:
Congratulations trolls! You all win!
Huh? Trolls? We're not trolls. Do you even know what a troll is? We're not saying inflammatory things to piss you off, we're reacting in (appropriate) bemusement because 95% of everything you've said has been short-sighted and ridiculous. You act like you're on top of the world while in reality it's clear to the rest of us that you're just a kid with no sense of proportion. We don't mind you being young; we've had much younger members here, as young as ten or eleven. But you're acting entitled and whiny, and we wouldn't put up with that from even our most veteran member.

Quote:
You just one a quarrel over the internet on a forum!
No, we won a quarrel. And we won it by actually using reason. You say something laughably incorrect or short-sighted, we call you out on it, and instead of defending your viewpoint in a mature, reasonable way you get pissy and post more meaningless, emotional pablum. You. Do. Not. Know. How. To. Debate.

Listen, Golden, you've got a lot of heart. I appreciate that. God knows, plenty of people here could use a shot of your oomph. But you can't be all heart. You gotta be some brain too. It's okay to feel emotional about Rare, Banjo, or whatever, but not to the point where you're simply vomiting nostalgia all over the forum without actually taking into account the real, actual facts and circumstances. You won't see a new Banjo platformer anytime soon; that's nobody's fault, except maybe the market's. Nintendo and Retro made a new DKC game. That's because Nintendo owns the character and can pretty much do anything they want with him (and they did an excellent job in DKCR). You act as though Nintendo and Rare are doing these things to spite you, you personally. And the rest of us take issue with that.

Quote:
We all get it, I'm in immature devil-worshiper who is a disgrace to all others of my age...
I don't think anyone ever said anything remotely like that.

Quote:
...and you are all excedingly intelligent saints.
I don't know about saints (I don't think anyone called you "evil" or anything like that, actually... in fact, I'm certain we didn't), but if our means of debating, i.e. pointing out how nonsense your arguments are and using reason to counter them, are any indication, I'd say we're quite a bit more intelligent. If not, then at least we know our netiquette.

Quote:
Satan, not satin. Satin is a fabric.

Quote:
We all get it. You should all be so happy, you managed to troll someone who never threw out a single insult (until one was thrown at him) and made a "fool" of him.
Oh, get off your high horse, will ya? We didn't make a fool of you, you did that all on your own. If we made fun of your arguments, it's because they were terrible and immature. Intead of taking offense, and assuming everything we say is a deliberate insult, you should actually look at your arguments, listen to what we're saying, and try to take a better approach next time. And if your old arguments still don't work, you should seriously thing about finding new ones.

Quote:
Yipee for you! You all should go crazy!
Way ahead of ya.

Quote:
Maybe lose your virginity...
Golden. Golden. Kid. Son. Buddy. You. C'mere. I gotta tell you something.

You're fourteen. You act twelve, if that. Are you sure you wanna play that card?

Quote:
...or get a life even! Hoorah for you guys!
See? This is exactly what we're talking about. You seem to have learned everything you know from the Oh-Yeah-Well-You're-Ugly School of Debate. You're not going to make us feel bad by shouting petty insults like "lick my taint" (I feel stupid just typing that). You'll make us feel bad by demolishing our arguments. You can't do that, however, because our arguments are solid, and based on actual facts, and yours are flimsy and based on nostalgia; either get better arguments that actually stand a chance against ours or admit that we're right. There is no shame in the latter. No one would think any less of you. In fact, I think we'd all like to see you grow up a bit.

You can be a good Projecteer, Golden. Don't blow it like I almost did, once upon a time.

Old 4th September 2011, 08:12 PM
Formerly Jinjonator_Dude

Quote:
We make fabric look like god, and god look like fabric?

Old 4th September 2011, 09:25 PM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B2K1 
Why can't I be your sexy son?

Old 4th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Brash Breegull

INFECTED - B2K1 
Quote:
One last message:

Congratulations trolls! You all win! You just one a quarrel over the internet on a forum! We all get it, I'm in immature devil-worshiper who is a disgrace to all others of my age, and you are all excedingly intelligent saints. I make satin look like God, and you all make God look like satin. We all get it. You should all be so happy, you managed to troll someone who never threw out a single insult (until one was thrown at him) and made a "fool" of him. Yipee for you! You all should go crazy! Maybe lose your virginity, or get a life even! Hoorah for you guys!
I remember when I was ten.

Tags
banjo, kinect, nintendo, rare, sonic

User Tag List