Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Homebrew Games and Tools

Homebrew Games and Tools If you've created a trainer, texture editor, or a full-blown fangame we'd like to see it here. Show off your mad programming skills.

Old 20th June 2007, 04:54 AM
Jinjo

Project64 hates my PC now!

I'm stumped... Project64 HATES my computer. Games run painfully slow and choppy now, especially GoldenEye - there was NO way I could play the new 'Library' level, because the game crawled. Hell, even Mario 64 is a little stuttery now.

Thing is, it just started doing this; and it's not because something happened to my PC, I've actually upgraded! (When I first started using PJ64, I had 512MB of RAM, and now I have 1GB.) I've even tried reinstalling the program with no improvements.

Could someone help to get my ROMS back to speed?

1949-2005

Old 20th June 2007, 11:35 AM
The Hero of the Hour

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
hmmm, my PC ran PJ64 very slowly at first too. First you must resize the screen to something smaller than its currently set on. Yeah I think thats under the graphics options, its titled resolution or something. that should probably set it straight. Thats the only reason I can think of.

Old 20th June 2007, 03:44 PM
McLovin

Total Awards: 3
INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Random Award 
If you're playing the Library mission, you *need* to modify your new ROM settings, because it has a different checksum. They should be modified to be identical to Goldeneye's ROM (right click on ROMs to edit). Otherwise it will crawwwl.

Old 27th June 2007, 10:08 PM
Dingpot

if all els fails get a quad-core *roar* its a beast

User Tag List