Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 29th July 2006, 06:53 AM
The Hero of the Hour

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Question Possibly SnS Related

I just noticed whilst i was about to enter Gruntys Furnace Fun in the area just past the Note Door In Click Clock Wood (Just to make it easier sounding, In the room with the Giant tooty coin that takes you to the Quiz) There are panels on the wall. There are about 12 or 13 panels and on 6 of the panels is something interesting question marks ->? seeing as how there are 6 Mystery eggs i just thought it interesting...

-Will report more later
-Airman

Old 29th July 2006, 07:01 AM
Brash Breegull

This has been talked about before, but not much was said (at least not much that I can remember). I think that the question marks are only there because the room leads to a quiz show, but the fact that there are exactly six and that the panels they're on are shaped like doors is rather odd ...
Perhaps Furnace Fun was meant to be unlocked via SnS with another game (possibly DK64, seeing as it was developed alongside B-K), but they decided not to do it since it would require players to buy both games just to finish one? It's not likely, but the warp into GFF does seem a little bland ... I mean, you step onto a pad, hear some weird noises, and then get a screen fade. There's no sparkly warp or anything ...

P_L for Registered User

Old 29th July 2006, 07:10 AM
The Hero of the Hour

I'll do some more investigating

a lil off topic: What can gamesharks actually do ie the ones that are used while playing an actual 64 not an emulator or anything im a little nooby at this stuff

Old 29th July 2006, 07:30 AM
Glowbo

Gamesharks can do lots of things. Like some hackers found an Arwing in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and were able to edit this one char in the game to become almost anything. I've tried the codes and they do work. Gamesharks are like O_O wow!

Old 29th July 2006, 07:36 AM
The Hero of the Hour

Awesome ill get one off ebay then and start hacking

Old 29th July 2006, 08:07 AM
Clanker

Location: holding a paper with the answer to SNS on it. I don't dare read it though...
It's not easy, I'll tell you that much. Make sure you get a 3.2 or 3.3 GS though, and also make sure they have a warranty. There are lots of bad GS's out there .

happy hacking.

Old 29th July 2006, 04:49 PM
Dingpot

it's kind of annoying how people expect you to know everything that's gone on since the website started. thats interesting though, i doubt it has any importance though.

Old 30th July 2006, 07:57 AM
The Hero of the Hour

lol yeah i know what you mean, umm its V 3.3 Brand New Still sealed

Old 30th July 2006, 04:44 PM
Jinjo

Maybe the original way to get to sns room was you would put the ice key on the panel that takes you to gff and put the eggs on to the question marks on the wall and it would teleport you to somewhere. But the problem about that is 6 question marks and supposedly there was supposed to be 4 eggs.

Old 30th July 2006, 09:33 PM
Lord of Games

Game On INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by supuhchris
it's kind of annoying how people expect you to know everything that's gone on since the website started. thats interesting though, i doubt it has any importance though.
It's not expected you know everything that's gone on since the site started. It's expected that you know things that have been repeated many, many times.

Old 31st July 2006, 06:35 PM
Missing Hero

Maybe this is Stop N Swop Room and Tower Room...Maybe TR in Banjo-Tooie is/was this room where we could collect eggs from B-K...from ? walls.