Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 4th March 2008, 03:54 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 17
You're Appreciated! Mystery Four Mystery One Thread Starter Imagination 
sns dreem

have you ever dreemed about sns becausei havnt it wasnt about sns it was something else but funny you see it is like new bk game but wasnt it was regular game so did you ever dreema bout sns so if you did plz tell us here so we can c if it is an omen about anything maybe rare sent you emssage bout game so you can tell here ok?

No, rly?

Ever had a dream about the game (sns or not)? I did once. was kinda like the intro movie for BT, but then it was more real but still N64-ish. I'll elaborate on it more when I have time. Only -5min now =S

Basically it had alot of plotholes, Guunty being old, alive, walking on the hat of the lair, and Cnaary Mary gets shot by lightning..

So, ever have a BK dream or SNS dream?

PS: This isn't spam. It is a discussion. If you disagree, click the [X] at the top right of your browser.

Buterflies are insex. ~TwilightVestige

Old 4th March 2008, 03:59 PM
is safe

Total Awards: 5
SteamLink Verified INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
As far as I'm concerned this is spam so I'm closing for the following reasons
  1. Wrong forum
  2. Incomplete post
  3. Pointless crap as an opening paragraph.

PM me when you've bothered to write the rest of your post and edit out the rubbish in the beginning while you're there.