Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

Old 6th July 2006, 01:59 AM
North American Scum

Total Awards: 19
You're Appreciated! Swine Flu Bashful Game On Reminiscence 
Well, I hope you get banned.

Old 6th July 2006, 02:04 AM
Glowbo

Honestly, at this point, it would be an honor. If any decent hacker discovers anything worthwhile, it'll be on Wikipedia or somewhere else.

Old 6th July 2006, 02:13 AM
Showdown Town Tour Guide

Total Awards: 11
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flibbits_attack
Honestly, at this point, it would be an honor. If any decent hacker discovers anything worthwhile, it'll be on Wikipedia or somewhere else.
OK, bye.

See you later.

Insulting people vulgarly is the LINE, I'm afraid

Old 6th July 2006, 03:15 AM
Glowbo

Quote:
The irony of that post is incredible. I can't take a joke? How many people jumped on me for clowning on that dragon kid?
Dragon kid..?

I'm a person, not some kind of toy you unleash your anger on.

ON-TOPIC: You've certainly gone crazy if you sue Rare for taking out SnS.. because it won't work xD

LOL SONIK HEROZ FERT!!1!
(best with sound effects)

Old 6th July 2006, 06:49 AM
Grunty's Reject

Quote:
Honestly, at this point, it would be an honur. If ne decent hax0r discovers nething worthwhile, it'll be on wkipedia or nowhere else.
Are you saying we have no decent hackers? You are really delirious man. I think you need to take a chill pill, alright? Dr. Pepper will fill out the prescription.

You know you have gone crazy about SNS when you start looking desperately on the internet and start whinging and b(f)laming other people when it hasnt been found yet. Basically when you turn into old lamen- I mean flibbits here.

On topic: You know you have gone crazy about SNS when you start looking at every tiny little secret (Ie: Bottles picture puzzle, different file select animations, lava in one part of the game) and go * Zomg du ne of u gyes tink tihs is teh ansor i does because it looks supieshus 2 m3 how that when if u lk at the bottuls pictore it maks a puzle and the codes are in the sandcassle and htah s were i herd form a gi hat thats thats hsats thats were sons ees omg i decoverd it lol i cnt believe i finly did it now i jst nd to tri it i wil ed 2 bi a n64 its so mazxing i haxord it and i founed it like the gy said it was it rly was n al the other rmurs i strtd ar false bt tihs is fur real friends an now all i ned is a hax0r i stil cant belive i found it i m only 30 yeah im 30 you want ym my soace?*

Old 6th July 2006, 01:23 PM
Jinjo

Quote:
And you are probably the biggest ***got on this entire board.

I have ONE thing to say to this post cause I had a few free minutes:Zomg contradiction u ned 2 leik get teh LYF or lse cus u a nubzor1

On Topic:You hint ANYTHING that is red, yellow(that means the sun),blue,pink,green,and cyan to sns, and take pictures of it and make up a theory to go with it.

Old 6th July 2006, 02:56 PM
is safe

Total Awards: 5
SteamLink Verified INFECTED - B1K1 Awesome Default Medal Thread Starter RWP Bash Day 7 Participation Award 
Quote:
And you are probably the biggest ***got on this entire board.
Unprovoked and very rude. Consider this your first official warning. A note has been placed on your account. (I don't mean a reward note)

Good day.

Old 12th July 2006, 05:48 AM
Most Annoying Member

Quote:
teh iroonee oof tht pot iz credible. i cat tak ah jok ow may pople bumped omm e 4 cloning tht dargon kiddy.
He said he was in High School, and for your information, he's sick of you flaming him, and calling us people who defend him, rude words.
If you continue this, you will have no friends here.
Ta ta, for now.

Old 12th July 2006, 03:29 PM
Clanker

You can stop picking on eatchother and just let him be.

You know you have gone extremley insane about SNS When you find yourself on a mountain with 6 eggs in your pocket and a defrosted key searching for a forest full of fungus

Old 12th July 2006, 11:39 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
Random Award 
You know you are crazy about SNS when you find yourself jump at walls, hoping to find a secret in a level for 9 days a week. Thats right.

Old 13th July 2006, 12:07 AM
Retired

RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
You know you have gone crazy about S'nS when you threaten to kill every one associated with Rare uless they tell you how to do it.

Old 13th July 2006, 12:20 AM
Brash Breegull

You know you've gone crazy about SnS when you start entering threats into the sandcastle demanding that the game immediately reveal the method to use SnS. i.e.
"CHEAT TELL ME HOW TO USE STOP N SWOP NOW BEFORE I DECIDE TO SMASH YOU YOU F***ING GAME"
... Only without the spaces and asterisks (sp?).

P_L for Registered User

Last edited by P_L; 13th July 2006 at 12:23 AM.

Old 13th July 2006, 12:52 AM
Retired

RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 Basic Forum Rules RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 10 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_L
You know you've gone crazy about SnS when you start entering threats into the sandcastle demanding that the game immediately reveal the method to use SnS. i.e.
"CHEAT TELL ME HOW TO USE STOP N SWOP NOW BEFORE I DECIDE TO SMASH YOU YOU F***ING GAME"
... Only without the spaces and asterisks (sp?).
You know, I think I tried that once.

Old 13th July 2006, 08:39 AM
Glowbo

You know you're crazy about SnS when...

You make a club house and the password to get in is "NOW YOU CAN SEE A NICE ICE KEY WHICH YOU CAN HAVE FOR FREE"