Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Gaming > Rare & Playtonic > Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop

Banjo Theories & Stop 'n' Swop SNS? Bottle's Revenge? Share your thoughts on the mysteries of the Banjo series and discuss the new Stop 'n' Swop features in Nuts and Bolts and the XBLA games

View Poll Results: Do you think someone (probably Hatrick) will soon uncover SNS?
Yes, I look forward to it 54 71.05%
No, I don't believe a word of it 22 28.95%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2nd September 2005, 09:33 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 2
INFECTED - B1K1 Random Award 
And somewhere, Andre just exploded. -_- As for my two cents like the majority here, I believe that we'll find something in BK. BT's end will most likely have been removed. And that's it really.
The following was heard from one Gold Jinjo on March the fourth at...well 3:17 EST.
Gold: Suck it, Trebek.
That is all.

Old 2nd September 2005, 09:46 PM
Dingpot

How much of BT has been looked into?

Old 3rd September 2005, 12:32 AM
Jinjo

I say yes.

Old 20th May 2006, 10:44 PM
Jinjo

Location: Trapped in the shuffling madness of the Locomotive Breath
Sorry 'bout the bump.

I voted no. Why, when most noobs vote yes? It's because I think SNS really is dead forever. We can never accomplish it, I have accepted that. I wish more people could accept it too.

But it is amusing to see some funny SNS topics.

Old 20th May 2006, 11:49 PM
Dingpot

I dont think so

Old 21st May 2006, 04:22 PM
Showdown Town Tour Guide

Total Awards: 11
INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Podcast Awesome Default Medal RWP Note Medal RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1flame39
yes indeed if what I'm about to say is true it has!
I'll go to the lounge then show you.
Finally, after 7 long, gruelling years, the answer of Stop 'N' Swop is revealed!

First off, beat Banjo-Kazooie with all 100 Jiggies, 900 Notes--e3verything.

OK I didn't type this my freind cross stinger did can you try it?
No, your "friend" did not type that code. I originally typed that code and sent it into Supercheats.com out of boredom, because as everyone knows, Supercheats is the ultimate center for fake cheat codes.

Anyway, I voted no.

EDIT: and if anyone doesn't believe me, I'll post the username AND password I used to send it in. Though, I don't know why you WOULDN'T believe.

Last edited by Bottles98; 21st May 2006 at 04:24 PM.

Old 22nd May 2006, 09:50 PM
Jinjo

Dead topics rock.

I won't vote. I'm bad like that. However, I will offer my two cents. Rare is a lazy company. Yes, they are good. But they are lazy. No one can deny that.

I think there is more to learn from BOTH games. The reasoning for BK is expressed all over these forums, but BT? I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "its dead in BT, leave it be." but some things still confuse me.

first off. The fact that rare made the game practically hack proof. This is annoying and, although its normal in nowaday games, consider that they said themselves they had a surprise in store for gameshark owners. Why the sequel and not the first one, too? Think, think, think.

Second, and more importantly, Grunty's lair. No, I am not one of those people who will sit here and go "ZOMG TEHRE IS MOAR TO C IN TEHERE!1!1!11one!".
Moreso, I'm going to state a well known, but also overlooked, fact. They could very easily, in fact easier than what they did, make it just a round room similar to the original lair entrance with doors that lead nowhere, with piles of rocks in front of them. But no. It's the EXACT same model as the Kazooie one. More perplexing is the fact that Behind the rocks is ground to stand on. even the programmed "slope" that you have to talon trot up. Does this not produce some interest? Some troubling feelings? They could have just MADE a room, rather, they used the old map, retextured, and tore it down. They didn't remake tooie. they remade the parts that we needed for SNS.

Third. Gruntyslair Tower RoomA. Need I say more?

Anyway, I gave up for a bit, but im still available now for in game investigation.

Last edited by Go_Nosis; 22nd May 2006 at 09:52 PM.

Old 23rd May 2006, 05:22 PM
Jinjo

Location: Trapped in the shuffling madness of the Locomotive Breath
Yep, Bottles 98's was funny. I remember that supercheats once had something in Pokemon whre your game blew up, you fought against a guy with Pokemon called "rockban","christmastree", and a green Charizard, and you had to collect muffins at Muffinland!Ha ha! There was another one:to get Celebi, you had to fart in Blaine's cheese sandwhich!!!! OH MY GOD...

But back on topic.