Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > General > Almost Anything Goes

Almost Anything Goes In here you can chat about anything from the queen's head to the taste of mild cheddar. Just use some decency.

Old 8th May 2019, 08:54 PM
Formerly Super_Nintendo6

Total Awards: 3
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
I regret to inform everyone...

Old 8th May 2019, 08:54 PM
#1 Tech Boy

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! RWP Podcast Rarity Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
I'm sorry about your parents.

Old 9th May 2019, 07:32 PM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
Just asked for a two week vacation in June during the weeks of E3 and my Birthday. I’m pumped. Since I have a car and money now, I’m gonna go on so many day trips.i think i’ll go see the cabin where they filmed Evil Dead 1, which is only a five hour drive. I gotta think of some other places to go.

Old 9th May 2019, 07:54 PM
Brash Breegull

Total Awards: 1
You're Appreciated! 
Man that's cool. When I got a car and money I wanted to hide in my bed and not try to fathom how I was supposed to make choices about what to do with myself

Old 10th May 2019, 08:17 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! Imagination Reminiscence Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
IDK bout y’all but I can’t lie in the dark with no blankets on too many spoops!!

Old 12th May 2019, 01:03 AM
Formerly Vampy

Total Awards: 2
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked Hero View Post
Just asked for a two week vacation in June during the weeks of E3 and my Birthday. Iím pumped. Since I have a car and money now, Iím gonna go on so many day trips.i think iíll go see the cabin where they filmed Evil Dead 1, which is only a five hour drive. I gotta think of some other places to go.
Oooooh take plenty of photos when visiting the cabin if you go!! The Evil Dead movies are Mike's favorites.

So the three of us went out today to Busch Gardens. Melanie won a Pichu and I won a Ditto. I got to ride with her for her first time on the Lochness monster. Its pretty tame coaster but it has interlocking loops that take you upside down so I was a tad concerned she would be scared but she loved it. Today I really found out just how much of a dare devil this child can be. She asked us to take her on the Mach Tower which is a drop tower that rotates around on the way up. When she got off she asked to go again. Mike and I were just absolutely shocked. Its really nice she finally grew that half an inch she was missing last season that kept her from riding everything. She seemed like she was having a lot of fun trying these new rides out.
Oh so Busch Gardens got a new ride called Finnegans Flyers which i have seen this at another theme park and its pretty fun for a swing but man they go way overboard with the removal of personal items just to ride. They made not only me but every person wearing any form of glasses take them off and cubby them. I like cant really see without my glasses so it kinda pissed me off because I now had to be extra careful and navigate across a fuzzy wet platform to my seat....the ride was fun but I and all other patrons really could have kept our glasses on....

Old 12th May 2019, 07:58 AM
Brash Breegull

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B1K1 
Y'ever make something that's totally trash on purpose but internally you rejoice in it because you allowed yourself to break all the rules, revert to a childlike innocence of experiencing something as it is, and aren't judging yourself harshly because it didn't take that long to throw together anyway. A hard to capture feeling for more than the fleeting moment of being creatively in it and, especially if you can have a big crowd see it, watch people's reaction to it. It's Artful Trolling in a way I suppose.

Old 16th May 2019, 02:06 AM
Brash Breegull

When life is doing it's thing in a bad way, reorganize/clean your room

Then see what your mind has to say.

Usually, though I've been wrong, it'll bring a peace that wants to stay.

At least for the rest of the day.

Old 17th May 2019, 03:39 PM
Alakazam Alakazam is offline 3 Highscores
Explosion Infernale

Total Awards: 15
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter RWP Note Medal Awesome Default Medal Mystery Three 
The speedrun (above) is fast-paced but also relaxing in that uniquely Wave Race 64 way. There’s the consistent rhythm of Illudude bobbing up and down on the water synced up to the beeping of each buoy he passes. Ducks occasionally flutter on the left or right of the screen while the N64’s ghostly recreation of a flute weaves the whole thing together. There are no glitches or sophisticated exploits of the game’s code—just someone wave racing their heart out.

forget about the hit or miss, our naivety was bliss

Old 17th May 2019, 06:19 PM
Rare Witch Hero

You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
I don't feel like even verifying whether this is true information or not, but apparently Albert Einstein once fell down an open manhole cover.

I just like the image of Einstein working on a notepad whilst on a walk, and he just drops out of view, oblivious to the fact he ever fell in the first place. The last thing you see is his mop of white hair vanishing into the sewer below.

Wouldn't be a bad way to die either, tbh.

Old 18th May 2019, 03:24 AM
Brash Breegull

I got really high and almost posted stupid responses in the forums which would have derailed everything. But because I remembered the blog function, I posted it there instead. What a great function!

Old 18th May 2019, 04:02 AM
Explosion Infernale

You're Appreciated! Thread Starter RWP Note Medal Awesome Default Medal Mystery Three 
appreciate you so much d-k

Old 18th May 2019, 06:34 PM
Rare Witch Hero

You're Appreciated! Grey Note Medal INFECTED - B2K1 
Blog? Blog... Yes, yes... I remember that name.....

(for real tho Drakazoo, you're a forum friend.)

Old Yesterday, 02:06 AM
Brash Breegull

"Ah yes I remember this place." The old man smirked imagining the way it was in the past. "Blogs were something you talked to when you didn't want to be in front of people." He said to himself in a whisper as he admired the old technology. He chuckled and slapped the side of the old monitor a few times before pressing his finger into the old worn-down power button. "Heh heh these things might not even work!" He motioned backward to the small kid that stood behind him. The kid looked up on the screen and her eyes lightened up as she glanced at all kinds of digital candy she never got to experience. The old man saw her in his peripherals and spoke. "Yes, we used to work towards progress. Finding the best way to do something. Speaking to people across the sea, working with robots that made the work-life easier, filling orders faster. It didn't end well but...it was nice while it lasted." He said in a low-tone voice. "The world moved faster than it could handle, but here, this, this machine. We have it!" He flashed a smile. "This will make things better, this will-" He paused and looked down at his adoptive daughter Gracie-"Save the World!" He smiled real big again as the old computer finally booted and made a loud *PING!*.

~sorry i had to

Old Yesterday, 04:50 AM
Explosion Infernale

Kirby's Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening

User Tag List