Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > Archive > The RWP Bash

Old 4th January 2012, 02:17 PM
Jackjack71

Oh, I know exactly what I'll post. My un-finished Let's Play of Banjo-Kazooie I recorded over the summer. I never finished it because of my computer having lag issues (stupid Vista).

Here's Part 1.

If you want to watch any of the other parts, just look through my channel.

Old 4th January 2012, 02:30 PM
Formerly Spyke4995

Total Awards: 5
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Rarity Chatterbox SteamLink Verified 
That project I started, but never finished. I'll finish it one day! Haven't had the time to actually go back to it yet, what with having a life last year.

http://www.therwp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36883

(Warning, went from noob to semi-noob in that thread)

Old 4th January 2012, 02:33 PM
DJ Jamjars

Total Awards: 9
INFECTED - B2K1 Thread Starter Bashful Imagination Game On 
Looking forward to making mine, already have a fun idea!
Also, where's the chat award from yesterday?

Last edited by Spudfish93; 4th January 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Old 4th January 2012, 02:38 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 15
Mystery Four Mystery Three Mystery Two Mystery One INFECTED - B2K1 
Not there yet. You'll get it... eventually
\_(❀❀) _/
/ ◯◯ \
☄╯  ╰ シ

Old 4th January 2012, 03:03 PM
DJ Jamjars

INFECTED - B2K1 Thread Starter Bashful Imagination Game On 
My creation:
A bear came to visit

Old 4th January 2012, 03:30 PM
Von Kriplespac

Total Awards: 2
Game On Rarity 
This is all I have at the moment... No way this could win but whatever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s5SVramZuo

Old 4th January 2012, 03:31 PM
And re-eat sass

Total Awards: 23
You're Appreciated! Game On Reminiscence Rarity RWP Donator 
A little song I made using Banjo-Kazooie sound samples.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2fqb5ekngfk0s1f

Old 4th January 2012, 07:23 PM
On DKVine

Total Awards: 6
INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Wiki-Master Rarity Awesome Default Medal 
Music Video

I'll have some more things up later once I get off work.

Old 4th January 2012, 08:49 PM
And re-eat sass

Total Awards: 23
You're Appreciated! Game On Reminiscence Rarity RWP Donator 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam View Post
I liked this

gonna go make my thing now i'll post it in a lil bit
Tanks man

Old 4th January 2012, 08:57 PM
Formerly Chilli

Total Awards: 8
Bashful Imagination Game On Rarity Chatterbox 
Ugh, I wish I slept last night so I could have done something decent, instead of nearly passing out at my keyboard x.x...

But anyways, lol : http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...47736649_n.jpg

After I've had some sleep maybe I'll do it proper, ...

Old 4th January 2012, 09:23 PM
Mercury Star Power, Make Up~!

Total Awards: 10
Awesome Default Medal You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
It's two years old and as such it's terrible, but it's the only thing that I can access immediately- Nuts & Bolts Grunty.
I did a colored version, too... but the pencil line art was better.. though still terrible...

Maybe I'll actually make something good and post later, but there's this, anyway (actually, was it confirmed that entry had to have been made for this RWP Bash? Because in that case I'm going to have to make something now)...

Old 4th January 2012, 09:26 PM
DJ Jamjars

You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox INFECTED - B1K1 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smouvy View Post
Might also have the Kazooie Tentacle thing provided I can finish it before the end of today
Please do.

Old 4th January 2012, 11:28 PM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 10
You're Appreciated! Bashful Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
Me messing around with the texture editor for Banjo Kazooie.

God my videos suck.

Also some doodle or die.
Attached Images
File Type: png A bear with a bird in his back pack.png (31.9 KB, 9 views)

Old 4th January 2012, 11:38 PM
Jolly Rodger

Game On Reminiscence Rarity Achievement Unlocked INFECTED - B1K1 
My submission is this. It's my epic DKR/B-K crossover fanfic, written when I was eight, that tells the epic tale of trust, betrayal and the infinite power of FRIENDSHIP!!

Old 5th January 2012, 03:28 AM
Friend of Justice

You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
Okay, here is my unfinished Kinect Sports fanfic. I will probably finish writing it whenever, but now I am too lazy to type. So yeah, when you read it, keep in mind it is a WIP. Also I was rushed and I know nothing about Kinect Sports or grammar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the first day of the new Kinect Sports tournament, where athletes and soccer moms from around the world gathered around to play all their favorite sports together as a large extended family. The games were supposed to be incredibly amazing this year, for an eccentric trillionaire named Penny Pounds was hosting them. People had to fly to her own private country, which strangely wasn’t on any map.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the latest Kinect Sports Season! I’m your host with the most, Gary Gardener! With me today to announce all the obvious going-ons in the game is former Kinects champion Jerry Jordan. How are you doing on this marvelous day, Jerry?”

“Not so well, Gary. I’m feeling rather depressed. How many hungry children could the money that was used for this game feed? Instead society wastes all of its resources on entertainment. It churns my stomach Gary.” Jerry said solemnly.

“Hahaha, as always you never quit with the jokes, do you Jerry? Oh boy, it looks like Ms. Pounds is about to start the annual preliminary speech! I love these monologues of merriment.” Gary said optimistically.

Penny stood in the middle of the field with a microphone. She was dressed in an odd yellow tracksuit that reminded people of a certain Bride. Her hair was as red as freshly spilt blood and her eyes were equally crimson.

“Dear peasants” she said coldly “I, Penny Pounds, have told you all that you were here for a mere Kinect Sports tournament. I have lied to you. Instead I, Penny Pounds, have brought you all here for a chance for glory! Our noble contestants will march into my dome and fight to the death! Yes! Welcome to Kinect Blood Sports!”

She then proceeded to cackle maniacally, like a cross between a Hyena and that clown that touched your 9 year old sister at your 7th birthday party. Eventually she calmed down and began to speak again

“Now I assume that some, maybe even the majority, of you filthy peasants may not wish to participate in these games. All of those who wish to leave can do so.”

The crowd collectively sighed in relief.

“In a coffin.” Penny finished.

The crowd collectively freaked the **** out.

“Wow, what a crazy turn for the worst, huh Jerry? I’m willing to keep on commentating as the killing commences though, how about you?” said Gary

“Sure, I guess. I don’t have anything to do since it is Wednesday. All the good TV is on Tuesday.” Jerry said.

And so, the entire audience was forced to become contestants in Kinect Blood Sports. This particular story will focus on one soccer mom named Sophie Spooner. She was 36, brown haired, happily married, mother of 2 girls and one boy, and a lover of all things digital. She had entered the Kinect Sports tournament because she loved videogames.
She had played them since she was a little girl.

“Oh golly, whatever shall I do? I can’t kill people! But if I don’t, who will take Little Sally to her soccer games? Or Sammy to his ballet lessons? Or Little Sally #2 to her boxing lessons? I can’t count on my lay about husband. He can’t even take the dishes out or water the garbage! I need to escape pronto!”

As Penny Pounds guards took the prisoners to their cells. They would stay there until it was time for them to fight one another. Sally was stuck in there alone for what seemed to be weeks. One by one, she saw the neighboring prisoners forcibly dragged out of their cells and sent to the Deadly Dome, as it became to be called. Eventually, it was her turn. She was dragged by two guards and thrown into a room. It was pure white, with only a weapons rack. From out of nowhere, Penny Pounds voice appeared.
“Please select a weapon and then stand on the start pad. Your objective this time is to reach the end of the level and then kill the boss.”

Sophie looked at the weapons rack again. There was a whole bunch of guns, swords, chainsaws, and even the flipper lever thing that is on mailboxes. Eventually she decided to pick a giant spoon. With that done, she stood on the platform and was instantly warped out of the room. She found herself in the Deadly Dome. The grass was a vibrant green beneath her feet and the wind was blowing towards the east, where a large goalpost was. She noticed a large sign in the goalpost that read “goal”.

“How fitting for something that was once an innocent sports competition.” She thought to herself when she suddenly heard something.

“Welcome folks once again to Kinect Blood Sports! I’m still your host Gary and with me is my good pal, Jerry. We’re still here announcing and as long as we continue to do so, Ms. Pounds won’t horribly massacre us! What a nice lady!”

“Whatever Gary, just introduce the latest victim. I’m surprised they still have people living to quote play unquote. None of them has even made it past the first boss."

Tags
2012, rwpbash