Rare Witch Roundtable Podcast
Go Back   The Rare Witch Project Forums > General > Almost Anything Goes > Creative Cavern

Creative Cavern We'd love to see your artwork, read your stories, or play your games. So let your creative juices go wild. Images are enabled in this forum.

Old 8th February 2011, 10:59 PM
Jolly Rodger

Total Awards: 8
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On Reminiscence 
Smile The Rare Witch Project: Worlds Collide

A interdimensional rift opens in RWP and effects all the members of RWP. Then, Heroes and Villains from various created works that the Projecteers have created start becoming reality, and thus the Heroes and RWP'ers form an alliance against all the villains, working as a collaborative force to save the Rare Witch Project, as well as the world itself!

TABLE OF CONTENTS-

Chapter 1- Pilot (Part 1)

Chapter 2- Pilot (Part 2)
Chapter 3- The First Day
Chapter 4- Espionage
Chapter 5- The First Brawl
Chapter 6- Onward Wayward
Chapter 7- DA BRONX!
Chapter 8- The Curious Village
Chapter 9- Eunomia
Chapter 10- Nowhere
Chapter 11- The Infuriating Fortress
Chapter 12- Castles and Puzzles
Chapter 13- Riddle Me This!
Chapter 14- Don't Believe Your Eyes!
Chapter 15- The Location
Chapter 16- The Stakes Heighten
Chapter 17- Penultima
Chapter 18- Confrontation
Chapter 19- The Summoning
Chapter 20- R.E.M
Chapter 21- Loose Ends
Chapter 22- Setting The Stage
Chapter 23- Like Old Times
Chapter 24- Fatal Fight
Chapter 25- The 4 Year Long Affair
Chapter 26- A Brief Reprieve
Chapter 27- Please Insert Disc 2
Chapter 28- The Tip of the Iceberg (Part I)
Chapter 29- The Tip of the Iceberg (Part II)
Chapter 30- Firing Sequence Initated
Chapter 31- What Lies Between (Part I)
Chapter 32- What Lies Between (Part II)
Chapter 33- What Lies Between (Part III)
Chapter 34- Coup De Grace [b]
Chapter 35- The Rising Sun

-Character additions have been over a LONG time ago! Sorry!-

Last edited by NeoGC; 11th October 2011 at 10:55 AM.

Old 9th February 2011, 02:39 AM
The Redemption Award '10 - '11

Total Awards: 2
Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
Name: Gobi
Allignment: Chaotic Evil

=See Latter Post=

Last edited by King Gobi; 6th March 2011 at 03:08 AM.

Old 9th February 2011, 10:08 AM
Jolly Rodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gobi View Post
Name: Gobi
Age*: 25
Alignment: Evil
Weapon/way of combat: Gobi wears a special glove with the fingers tipped with sharp fine knives (30 centimetres long) with this glove he can manipulate sand and create ferocious sandstorms.
Origin: Gobi never knew where he was born, his last recollection is waking up in a desert and being imprisoned by sand monks he stole there ancient glove which controlled the sands and "modified" it with special knifes which suck the moisture from anything they touch.
Special Abilities*: The Manipulation of Sand however due to his "modification" to the glove he does not bleed but can suffer from blood loss.
Bio: After his fiasco with stealing the monks sacred glove, he learnt how to open hidden pathways in the sands, he learnt how to call them at will and most of all he learnt how to kill with them.
When Gobi left the desert he noticed two problems with his combat form. One. He could only call apon a limited amount of sand before his attack would falter from lack of it and two. Punching only goes so far before someone stabs you.
Gobi returned to the desert and back to the destroyed Sand Monk Monastery he then spent the next five years of his life building and mastering his "modification" he named it the Sand Camels Claw.
Appearance: Gobi wears a thick cloak obscuring most of his body bar his face around the waist a belt keeps it together. He usually ties a cloth around his mouth when using his sand abilities. His eyes a pale blue and his hair is jet black. Down the side of his face is a scar from training with the S.C.C. On his left hand he wears the S.C.C.
When Gobi undoes the belt around his waist, the top of his cloak falls backwards revealing a grey shirt this is usually when Gobi is annoyed and or challenged along with this the S.C.C extend to a metre's length.
I was hoping i would get a villian/hero from a work already made in dreamland,but thats okay. I can work you in to be a bad guy,Gobi.

Old 9th February 2011, 08:00 PM
Formerly Kazooie-Tooie

Total Awards: 6
Game On RWP Podcast INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Bash Day 11 Participation Award RWP Bash Day 8 Participation Award 
Name: Kaytee
Birthplace: Unknown
Alignment: Unknown
Weapon/way of combat: Flail
Origin: He was in that one RP between "Journey to the RWP" and "The League of Extraordinary Members."
Special Abilities: He is a somewhat paranormal being.
Bio: Little is know about Kaytee's past, some say he isn't from Earth, others say he doesn't exist. He keeps to the shadows and keeps to himself. If any one person is to encounter him, he will start to mutter and whisper to himself. Some call this "speaking to the shadows." He carries a flail and becomes a ferocious warrior when in battle, but he will not taunt his opponent, for he rarely ever speaks coherent language, but when he does it is foreboding and tells of horrible things to come.
Appearance: Wears a long dark cloak and a hood which he rarely ever takes off, even when in battle. His face is shrouded in darkness and no man has ever seen it.

Old 9th February 2011, 08:27 PM
DarkJinjo Dyrenzo

Total Awards: 13
You're Appreciated! Thread Starter SteamLink Verified Awesome Default Medal RWP Podcast 
Dark Jinjo from the "The League of Extraordinary Members."

Old 9th February 2011, 08:28 PM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
I'll work in one of my good Gobi's as well <3

Name: Gobes
Birhtplace*: You remember that one forest where Gobi and Bobby live? Thats where.
Alignment Good
Weapon/way of combat: Gobi runs at people, it's effective
Origin*: The Chronicles of King Gobi and Bobby the Cat
Special Abilities*: Can bring humor into any situation

Bio: Do I really need one for him?

Last edited by King Gobi; 9th February 2011 at 08:31 PM.

Old 9th February 2011, 11:56 PM
Friend of Justice

Total Awards: 9
You're Appreciated! Awesome Default Medal INFECTED - B2K1 Imagination Game On 
Name: The French Narrator
Age*: Late thirties
Birthplace*: France
Alignment (Good or Evil?): Chaotic Good, but leans toward Chaotic Neutral.
Weapon/way of combat: Can damage people by narrating themselves hurting themselves.
Origin* (What story/fanfic/creative work that YOU CREATED did he/she/it come from? If it's an completely original character, leave this out.): Journey To The RWP
Special Abilities*: Narration, surprisingly
Bio (No limit on length, for a Hero or villian, it may be good to post a motive here as well.) : Was paid poorly to read the original story. Will narrate for booze.
Appearance: Is actually an unembodied voice, so yeah.

Name: Bendanna
Age*: Twenty something.
Birthplace*: DA BRONX!
Alignment (Good or Evil?): Chaotic Evil, baby!
Weapon/way of combat: Sword forged from the dark overlord of Hell, Guitar.
Origin* (What story/fanfic/creative work that YOU CREATED did he/she/it come from? If it's an completely original character, leave this out.): Journey To The RWP
Special Abilities*: If he dies, simply reincarnates.
Bio (No limit on length, for a Hero or villian, it may be good to post a motive here as well.) : Bbundy's former employer. Was frozen for about one hundred years. In the original story, wanted to get back to his home and sleep with Bbundy's wife....again.
Appearance: I imagined him as looking similiar to the Scout from TF2

Old 9th February 2011, 11:58 PM
Jolly Rodger

Chapter 1: Pilot (Part 1)

~ SOUNDTRACK: OPENING- ORIGINAL SONG: TURNABOUT SISTERS THEME from ACE ATTORNEY MEETS ORCHESTRA~

~The year is 2011. A brand new year has come along the members of the RWP. For celebration of the new year, Moderator and genius Mandy called a meeting open for all RWP members.~

Mandy: Thank you! Thank you! Yes..ahem...thank you all for coming!

Grey: Mandy, would you kindly tell us why you invited every member into one area? That's not an easy feat you know.

Mandy glared at Grey.

Mandy: I'm GETTING to that! *Ahem!* I've gathered you all today to unveil a piece of technology of Subdrag and I's. It is our magnum opus! I call it...

The crowd held their breath...anticipating what could possibly be under the sheet...

Mandy: The Artisan's Mirror!!!

Mandy threw off the sheet and revealed what seemed to be a fairly large doorway with a metal frame. The machine was painted a very elegant white with golden outlinings around the stairs and edges of this doorway. In where the doorway shape was,however, was a giant mirror.

NeoGC: Wow Mandy, that looks awesome!

Gobi: ...But what does it do?

Mandy: Well, I'm glad you asked! It is a portal at it's basics. It can create doorways to other worlds! Worlds that are magical, don't obey the laws of physics and gravity, worlds that nobody has ever seen before! Even worlds made up by other people!! I have to say, I'm quite proud of it.

KT: Well, where's Subdrag?

Mandy sighed and frowned a bit. She bent her head down in disappointment.

Mandy: Unfortunately...Sub couldn't make it today. Really sad,too. We spent so
much time on this, and I was really hoping he'd be able to make it to the unveiling...

Grey walked up to Mandy and gave her a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

Grey: Say,Mandy. Why don't you give us a live demo of your new creation? Zap a guy from another world,here! You can do that,can you?

Mandy cheered up, completely ecstatic to use her new creation.

Mandy: Of course!

The crowd clapped and cheered.

Mandy strolled over to the control panel. In front of her were buttons and a touch-screen, containing some very complex looking text.

Mandy: okay..I just press this..and type this in..aaaaaand....

The machine came to life and started making noise, the golden lines on the marble white steps lit up, and the mirror started to seem almost liquified. THe Projecteers were astounded.

Then, something rather unpleasing happened. THe touch screen on Mandy's side turned red, and a large WARNING popup filled the screen. The machine got louder and louder...

Mandy: Oh no... Hold on, I can fix this!!!

The crowd took their distance.

Then, the "mirror" started to ripple. It got rippled quicker and quicker until the stairway on it broke, and the mirror started to ascent into the air.

Gobi: OH GOD WHAT IS GOING ON?!!?!!?!?!?!

It appears thing didn't go exactly according to plan.

Neo: Mandy! Get back here! It's too late to save it now!

Mandy: No, I can't leave this thing, I worked so...

But before she could finish her sentence, Grey yanked her arm and got her to safety. The mirror started to shake violently, and then...someone appeared from the mirror and dropped down to meet the crowd.

~ SOUNDTRACK: THE MIRROR OPENS- ORIGINAL SONG: COUNT BLECK'S PLAN from SUPER PAPER MARIO ~

???: My,my...what do we have here?

The man that stood before them had long,dark hair, pale skin, a scarred up face with gleaming hazel eyes. He wore a cream-colored trenchcoat that matched with pants of the same color.

Neo: Wh-who are you?!

???: Haha, you may not remember me, but I remember you. When the first "Paradox" happens, maybe your memory will start to fix itself.

Neo: ...."Paradox"?! What are you talking about!?

Neo glared at the man like he was crazy.

???: The paradox...

The mirror at this point started to glow and hum loudly. It shook even more violent, and the force of it's power started to create a force that would "draw" things in. The projecteers had to stand their ground to keep from being swept away or tripped.

???:...whenever this portal was created, it created a seperate link on the other side. On my world. From what I know of, the portal has created copies of itself in other worlds. I've studied these kinds of portals for a long time.

Mandy: You mean like the Artisian's Mirror?! But how!? I made it! It's one of a kind!

???: Maybe so, but the concept of it is the same. Since the disruptance has gotten worse, it appears the next and first paradox will happen in 3.....

KT Gulped, Neo was breathing heavily, Gobi was shaking, Grey was looking rather distraught, Mandy just couldn't believe what was even happening, and the other projecteers were in shock,horror, and even a bit of awe of this moment.

???: 2....

The projecteers braced themselves!!

???: 1.

Suddenly, a sphere was formed in front of the rippling "mirror" and exploded. It created no explosion, but rather... a shockwave! This shockwave blew back some members, but on others, the moment it hit them, they knelt down on their knees and clutched their head.

Gobi: AGH! AHHHHH! It hurts! My head! The pain won't go away!!!

Suddenly, the force that simulated hurricane like winds stopped, and the members that were blown back gotten back on their feet.

Gobi got back up,looking perfectly fine.

He smiled and faced Neo.

Gobes: Hiya! My name's Gobes! You must be Neo...it's a pleasure to meet you!

>>> HERO- GOBES FROM THE CHRONICLES OF KING GOBI AND BOBBY THE CAT <<<

Neo stood in front of...Gobi? No, apparantly he was now "Gobes". He looked completely dumbfounded. His jaw stood wide open for a second..until he said..

Neo:...What...what H-Happened to Gobi?

Gobes: Gobi?! You mean my evil twin? My arch-nemesis!?

Neo: What?! No! Gobi, everyone loves you, why would you have an arch-nemesis?

The mystery man chuckled to himself.

???: You see, this is what happens from the paradoxes. People in other worlds that strongly represent worlds of that person's own creation will become them! It's so intriguing!

Grey gritted his teeth, looking very angry now.

Grey: Okay, I'm only going to ask this once, and I should've asked a LONG time ago! WHO ARE YOU?!

???: My name...? Ah,yes. It's been such a long time.

He pointed at Articirile.

???: and I have a feeling I'm gonna have a LOT
of fun with YOU.

Art: ...Me?!

???: Yes you, maybe you'll remember...on the 2nd paradox.

Grey: YOUR NAME!!!

???: My name...yes. I am the one and only.... Wraith.

>>> VILLIAN: WRAITH- CREATED BY NEOGC (SERIES: THE RARE WITCH TOURNAMENT [2007]) <<<

Grey: Okay..."Wraith"... Do you come in peace?

Wraith smirked diabolically. A Smirk that some of the projecteers wouldn't forget.

Wraith: No.

Last edited by NeoGC; 29th March 2011 at 10:09 PM.

Old 10th February 2011, 02:09 AM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
My nose started bleeding when I read the shockwave part.

I'm scared now.

Old 12th February 2011, 12:56 AM
Jolly Rodger

Chapter 2- Pilot (Part 2)

~ SOUNDTRACK: MADNESS ENSUES (ORIGINAL SONG: NAILIN' THE KELVIN from STAR TREK XI [2009 FILM]) ~

KT: Erm, I don't think that's a good sign.

Neo: Indeed. What do we do?

Wraith: Well, since I have been trapped in my pathetic, infernal world for four years, I thought I would be kind. I'll give you all a 2 minute head-start.....Starting NOW.\

Grey: Hurry! Everyone take shelter in AAG! There's an emergency bunker down there!

Gobes: An emergency bunker?! Who thought of that?

Grey: No time! MOVE!!!!

And so, The Projecteers scrambled to the bunker.Unfortunately, the worst happened.

Another paradox occurred, this one more powerful than the first one. The sheer force of the shock wave was multiple times more powerful than the first. It sent a few members off their feet and flown away by the force, off to some other land.

Grey: NO!!!! (sigh)...I hope their emergency badges deploy that anti-gravity device made for each member...or they're done for...

Grey made sure that everyone else was inside. He got in without hesitation and closed the door,locked away from the all-to-quickly Disaster-torn RWP. Finally,the streets were empty, the sky was dark, and the mirror was in it's unstable state as always. There was a pulsating distortion in the fabric of space and time that pulsed every few seconds or so. That couldn't be good.

Wraith: And now, for the signal.

Wrath pulled out a revolver, and shot one loud, deafening shot into the air. A mere few seconds after, something came out from the mirror. It seemed physically impossible, but an flying fortress of gigantic proportions came from the mirror.

Neo witnessed it's entrance as he was running to the bunker. It seemed to be painted a mix of Black,white and Red. Dark,Light, and royalty. The wings could spread into 4 when in mid air, and could fold back together. It was powered by 6 gleaming,polished jet engines on the back. The most noticeable feature was the gigantic mask on the front. It appeared to have gleaming red eyes and a jack-o-lantern grimace as the mouth. It looked menacing, but not actually frightening. Just intimidating.

Neo decided it would be best to stop admiring the enemy's technology and haul ass into the bunker. Finally, he got in.

The bunker itself was actually pretty large. There was plenty of room for anyone, and nobody actually felt crowded. Lights were in every room, chairs littered around the place, and even air condition vents, all underground! To Neo, it almost seemed like something out of a movie. There were various storage rooms to ensure an extended amount of survival. Whoever admin or mod(s) built this place, they did well. They were all safe...for the time being...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

~ SOUNDTRACK: THE VILLAINS ASSEMBLE/THE LAIR'S TRANSFORMATION(ORIGINAL SONG: THEME OF DR. EGGMAN from SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006) ~

The jet engines powered down, and the doors to the flying fortress opened. The side of it said: "BARON". It must have been the aircraft's name. As the doors opened, a formed line of different people came out. All obviously villians working with Wraith.

Wraith turned to the villains who stood in a crowd in front of him. A young man, just maybe out of his teenage years came up to Wraith. Wraith noticed he wasn't from the Baron, and then realized...

Wraith: So, everyone is present, yes?

Unknown: Indeed.

His eye's gleamed in the moonlight.

Wraith: I feel like I've seen you before..but I can't put my name on it. State your name.

Darkjinjo: My name is Darkjinjo. I was of the RWP...but I know the greater faction now. After all, the paradox helped me regain my memory. I now understand what I am capable of. We all together can take this world for ourselves. We'll be the ultimate kings, am I wrong?

Bendanna: YEAH! NO RULES,BABY! AHA-HA!

>>> VILLAIN- BENDANNA FROM "JOURNEY TO THE RWP" BY METALHEROOFTIME <<<

He chuckled to himself in delight.

>>> VILLAIN- DARKJINJO FROM "THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY MEMBERS" BY KING GOBI <<<

Darkjinjo: So, tell me. When do we get started?

Wraith: Soon...soon. Now, is everyone here!? We are going to take the Rare Witch Lair. It's the largest and tallest building in all of RWP. It will be our base of operations. I also concur that we can...recreate the residences for ourselves. All in favor?

"Yes!" "Absolutely!" "I approve!" "Splendid!!" " Interesting Idea..."

Wraith turned and smirked.

Wraith: Good. Then let's begin with the lair. Darkjinjo. Do you think you could give the lair a..."Makeover"?

Darkjinjo: Absolutely.

He grinned evilly. Darkjinjo raised his hands in front of him, and a black stream of energy with a red outline phased from his his fingers. It completely engulfed the Lair...drowning it in darkness. It crawled it's way up until it completely devoured the lair,from top to bottom. After a few minutes of what sounded like white-noise...the energy vanished.

Darkjinjo turned around to Wraith and the other villains, who were looking upwards at the newly designed lair.

Darkjinjo: It is done.

The lair looked completely different now. The Giant RWP logo that is also a window on the top floor now showed a black V in a red, filled circle. The rest of the window was black,however. It created a "border" effect.

Darkjinjo: V. Villain. Vendetta. Valor....Victory...

...And with that..he vanished into the crowd of other villains.

Wraith: Now, let's go inside..shall we...hey..wait a minute... Where is he? Where the heck is he?

Villain: Where's...who?

Wraith: Where is HIM? That one guy that joined us the day before the invasion. He's the really rich one that supplied us with the ship and everything...

Villain: oh HIM! Yeah, I remember him He always wore the same clothes...his fighting style was amaz-

Wraith: Shush! We're not here to compliment his abilities!!!

Villain: Yeah..sorry.

Wraith: Well, I suppose we'll have to..

"Now hold on a minute!"

A pair of black boots came out from the ship. He must've been on this whole time.

The figure came past the crowd and up to wraith. He wore black boots, a clean,white coat over his dark,completely ironed and perfected suit. His red tie was appropriately tucked in, but what was the most interesting feature about him was his face. He wore a mask, just like the one on the ship, only big enough to cover his face without getting in the way. Circular with that "jack-o-lantern" face. He also wore a slightly above average-height top hat, embroidered with a ribbon around it.

???: Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Wraith: What were you doing?! Where the hell were you?!

???: I just had some business to take care of. A few errands on the ship. It is mine, after all.

Wraith: Hmph. Well, it's about time. We're about to enter our new HQ. Ready?

???: Indeed. I've been looking forward to this... Count Brixus, at your service!!!

>>> VILLAIN- COUNT BRIXUS FROM "SILVER IRVING [UNRELEASED]" BY NEOGC <<<

Brixus: After you,Wraith.

And so, they headed towards the lair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Back at the bunker, things weren't exactly going so well.

Doob: This is stupid! How could we get the whole freaking RWP overrun?!

Grey: I know.. I know. We'll find a way. I promise. This isn't the end of us.

Mandy was leaned against a wall, sobbing.

Mandy: T-This...is all my fault! I should've never built that mirror in the first place! If it weren't for me... we'd all still be...and they...and...and...

She just burst back into sobs.

Gruntling came over to her and comforted her.

Gruntling: It's alright mandy..It's alright. It wasn't your fault that things turned out this way. There was no way you could tell. C'mon. Wipe up those tears.

He smiled.

Gruntling: We've got work to do, and a Rare Witch Project to reclaim!

Mandy wiped her tears with the sleeve of her shirt.

Mandy: You're right,Gruntling...thanks.

Doob: Uh,guys.. where's Kazooie-Tooie?

Gobes scratched his head.

Gobes: Kazooie...Tooie?

Doob: Yeah, where is he? I don't see him anywhere.

KT: Here.

A hooded figure stood slumped in the corner. Surrounded in the shadows. His speech was emotionless monotone. He had somehow gotten a cloak,with the hood pulled over his face so that nobody could see.

Doob: KT...that must've been from that 2nd paradox... You sure look like a villian, sure you're not a spy or anything?

KT muttered to himself quietly.

Doob: Hey! I'm talking to you!

KT: I do what I think is right.

And that was all he said for the rest of the night.

Grey: Alright. Now...we come up with a plan. It's late now, so we all need our rest. Food's in the storage room. Have a bite to eat and get to rest. Tommorow's a new day.

Last edited by NeoGC; 31st March 2011 at 09:35 PM.

Old 12th February 2011, 02:27 AM
Story of the Year '10 - '11

INFECTED - B2K1 INFECTED - B1K1 
Yep, it sucked genitals.

Spoiler: (highlight to view)
LAUGH OUT LOUD JUST KIDDING

Old 12th February 2011, 02:35 AM
Jolly Rodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinjonator View Post
Yep, it sucked genitals.

Spoiler: (highlight to view)
LAUGH OUT LOUD JUST KIDDING
Oh man I need to put Evil from RWParody in there as a villian or at least a cameo.

Old 12th February 2011, 02:36 AM
Von Kriplespac

INFECTED - B1K1 RWP Note Medal 
Name: SSJ3 Gogeta
Birthplace: New York City
Alignment: Lawful Good
Weapon/way of combat: Ice katana + martial arts
Special Abilities: Ice magic
Bio: Once a drug trafficker (and consequently, addict) on the streets of New York, he became involved with the Mafia. It seemed death came early for the boy, but a mysterious man appeared out of nowhere and saved him at the last minute, leaving immediately without a word. Grateful for his second chance at life, Gogeta decided to devote his life to spreading love and justice...
Appearance: Expy of this guy

Old 12th February 2011, 03:27 AM
Rare Witch Hero

Total Awards: 6
You're Appreciated! INFECTED - B2K1 Reminiscence Chatterbox Grey Note Medal 
Loving it so far. :3

Old 12th February 2011, 03:38 AM

Rarity INFECTED - B1K1 
That's Dark Jinjo horribly badass and twisted.

User Tag List